Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

LMAO. Genious! :rofl-lol:

I love this place, the whole gang treats me so well :heart:

20 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Hey, leave the Slaxl alone!! :max: Though I love Stizzy, bring the Stizzy. But, man, the name Stradler, that's pure genius. It's like the best couple name ever, it just fits. Brangelina, MerDer, Kimye, it sounds dumb near the genius of Stradler. ok. I'll shut up now :ph34r::P 

Oh, I thought you were going to punch me at first but I love Slaxl too, as Izzy would say play, I was only joking :P And no, please, don't shut up. Silence isn't golden when you're prasing my ideas :rofl-lol: 

Ps: Still can't believe Derek died. Haven't able to watch that fucking show ever again. RIP McDreamy :smiley-confused2:

20 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well He wrote a new song,  but He invited Matt instead of Steve 

He was probably mad because Steven was making things easy for the other three accepting some shitty offer but I'm sure he understand Steven needed it and they're cool now. Stradler is coming, there's no stoping it!

♪ Loaded are the big three,

fighting for the loot at stake,

speeding up the tempo is Frank again tonight ♪

Alright, kill me now! :ph34r:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

He was probably mad because Steven was making things easy for the other three accepting some shitty offer but I'm sure he understand Steven needed it and they're cool now. Stradler is coming, there's no stoping it!

♪ Loaded are the big three,

fighting for the loot at stake,

speeding up the tempo is Frank again tonight ♪

Alright, kill me now! :ph34r:

We will See  :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

Yes, the band was already set by the time they had a serious discussion with Izzy.  Frank and Richard were already committed and in LA to rehearse with the band so there was nothing left for Izzy except guest spots.  They worked to get him to participate in the original shows that were lined up at the Troubadour, Vegas, Coachella, and Mexico City.  There was no actual tour in place yet so there was no set plan for Izzy and Steven beyond those shows. 

No wonder why he isn't there. Insulting at it's finest.

Well done, Izzy. Fuck them. :hahafyou:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

No wonder why he isn't there. Insulting at it's finest.

Well done, Izzy. Fuck them. :hahafyou:

NITL is definitely a regrouping not a reunion. A bass player was needed, there goes Ned Flanders, and a lead guitarist, we need Slash let's give him a call. Nothing more, nothing less. Pfft.

Whatever.:thumbsdown:

• Like 2

So I'm like 99.9% sure that I just found who's running both of the fake Izzy Instagram accounts. Either that or I found a friend of the person running them.

If I'm right this better get me out of the dog house, Izzy! :lol:

Do any of you guys speak Spanish? I messaged the guy asking him about the accounts but I'm not sure if they speak English or not. :shrugs:

Edited by Kris_1989

17 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

So I'm like 99.9% sure that I just found who's running both of the fake Izzy Instagram accounts. Either that or I found a friend of the person running them.

Do any of you guys speak Spanish? I messaged the guy asking him about the accounts but I'm not sure if they speak English or not. :shrugs:

This is when Google translate is needed :awesomeface:

24 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I do. What fo you need?

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Google translate sucks though. I don't want to piss them off and have them not answer because I said the wrong thing. :lol:

I speak a little, not perfect, but if you need it with urgency I think it'll do:rofl-lol:  @BorderlineCrazy and @Darkenchantress where are you when your services are needed? :P 

Also BorderlineCrazy, I can't get over McDreamy death, so here's this for you :smiley-confused2:

tumblr_mlhamtWf871rqgo0so6_250.gif

• Like 2

Ok, so this might be a stretch but the Izzystradlin999 account started following this Alefunes account this morning and then quickly unfollowed it. I then checked the IzzyStradlin9 account and sure enough one of the first accounts that they followed was Alefunes (Other than GNR, Duff & Slash). Which they're still following (Plus a ton of other personal accounts). How would either of the fake Izzy accounts know about a random fans account unless they knew them personally or were them? As far as I can see the Alefunes account hasn't used any GNR tags recently so it's not like anybody would know about them. Or am I just crazy for thinking that? :lol: I just figured it couldn't be a coincidence that both fake accounts were/are following this random dude. :ph34r:

Here's the link to the account. Maybe try messaging them and asking?  From their page it looks like they only speak Spanish.

Edit: Omg I just found a IzzyStradlin99 account... So now there are 3 fake accounts. The 99 account is following him too. :facepalm::anger:

Edited by Kris_1989

25 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Here's the link to the account. Maybe try messaging them and asking?  From their page it looks like they only speak Spanish. https://www.instagram.com/alejandrolionelfunes/

Edit: Omg I just found a IzzyStradlin99 account... So now there are 3 fake accounts. The 99 account is following him too. :facepalm::anger:

This guy seems like a grown up dude with a wife and 2 kids, it would be wtf if he has so much free time on his hands, but well there are weird people out there. 

11 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

Is this somehow secretly to push Izzy to read whoever make these accounts' messages ?

Don't give @Słash ideas. :lol: Jokes aside, I'm pretty sure it's just assholes wanting attention. They're going to ruin it for the rest of us though. I doubt he will stay on twitter if he has to keep dealing with these fake accounts all the time. :(

21 minutes ago, Słash said:

Izzy you can still PM me, I can give you all the info you need. 

You, stop it. :bitchfight::lol:

• Like 1