Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

OK. which one of you, witches, recorded this back in 88? :P Just asking because the camera seems to be following Izzy all the time. Can't blame it :lol: It's Donington footage I hadn't seen before. There you have almost 18 minutes in bad quality of the one with NO stage presence. :wub:

Look at Mr. Fucking Cool right there:drool::wub:

Wasn't me but let me tell you, whoever did it's an honorary member of the coven. :lol:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I report an IG account tht spamming My IG N' They just remove it from the IG

So I remember about Izzy fake IG N'  report it

If there are another Izzy fake IG just tell Me,  I will report it for Izzy :headbang:

Basically all the Izzy's with 99999999999

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

OK. which one of you, witches, recorded this back in 88? :P Just asking because the camera seems to be following Izzy all the time. Can't blame it :lol: It's Donington footage I hadn't seen before. There you have almost 18 minutes in bad quality of the one with NO stage presence. :wub:

Ahhh, the real fn' deal! I could never get tired of this! It was SO MUCH BETTER with the five.

Izzy is so cool as it is, does he need to do a snake dance or something like that to be interesting? NO!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Ahhh, the real fn' deal! I could never get tired of this! It was SO MUCH BETTER with the five.

Izzy is so cool as it is, does he need to do a snake dance or something like that to be interesting? NO!

The good old days! Gotta love Axl during SCOM at 17:10:headbang:

7 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Absolutely! Not his best vocal performance but he putting everything out there!

Btw, I was gonna say I really dig Axl's outfit on that show but well... we can't say two nice things in a row about Axl on this thread so I'll shut up :P

No!  Just keep it coming :dance:

8 hours ago, Jane M. said:

The good old days! Gotta love Axl during SCOM at 17:10:headbang:

Damnnnn. That is some rasp right there, holy heck! And his swinging his arms around like that so fast makes me cringe lol.. it looks like his shoulders will dislocate from that! :blink: 

Axl's voice is great in that video even though the audio isn't good! And his outfit! Rock'n Roll!! It's 1988 and it's their prime. It's the Guns n' Roses I fell in love with. I also love Duff at this show. He is such a cool bass player there. 

And the none existing stage presence of Izzy really does it for me. Especially when he's strolling around stage, not being present at all of course and coming up front. Coolest dude ever. Gosh, and they're all so young. Cuuuute! :wub:

:facepalm:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Donnington is one of my fav Izzy's looks ever. He looked too handsome for words. :wub:

IZZZZZY.0.jpg

AXLIZZY1.0.jpg

tZra4cQ.png

Izzy's always had great style, IMO. Every image I have on my mind of him at different shows, he always looked great.

That last picture looks kinda strange. Maybe the fact that it's reversed makes Izzy look a bit different, I don't know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Reversed again - does he look less strange now?

I think the picture looks strange because it's little overexposed and because of that his eyes look really bright and skin looks too smooth with no wrinkles at all. 

36 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Little snippets of Izzy in this interview, he is so confident walking onto the stage, I love it. 

Those northern accents of the interviewers, same as mine :lol:

There's another interview from Donnington with Axl and Izzy. One very opiniotated Axl, a fact I always loved.

Aaaaand I'm sure your girls are loving the end of the interview? Right? NO! :awesomeface:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

This lack of news is killing me but now I know why Izzy is missing. He is busy being a hair stylist in my city! :lol:BEO9JX7.jpg

So...

What time is your appointment???

• Like 1