Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

13 hours ago, JMA515 said:

his writing talent and his unique sicopated rhythm guitar style was and is an essential part of GNR....and is noticeably and saddly missing from the current lineups sound....

This is so true! It's a shame some people don't notice how much Stizzy Stradler bring to GNR's sound. This band was perfect because it was made by five irreplaceable individuals. All of them together were the perfect combo. If they ever get to share a stage again (without unnecesary additions like Richard), it will become pretty evident as it happened with Slash, that now even the haters have to admit how much better the band is with him.

9 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Izzy N'His split personality Classicrockstuffs:smiley-confused2:

nhmgI6oh.jpg

LOL, they're on the avocaboat! :lol:

12 hours ago, Archtop said:

I just hope something can be worked out, that is fair for all five originals and not at the expense of either Izzy or Steven because they feel obligated.

I hope soon is the world :P

9 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Come on, that's too perfect. Must have been designed by Izzy himself, there is no other explanation!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Doh. 

Ooh Santiago and I are on the same wave length, but he dared to go there. ha ha, I'm such a chicken my brain aspires to be confrontational but I can never pull it off.

I love that a couple of people are misunderstanding the tweet and think his referring to Joe Keithley as a shithead.?

Edited by Archtop

Keep posting, guys. It's just an actual photo of Izzy from the past, enjoying his music and thinking about stuff, I thought I might share...

IV4Na5I.png

:awesomeface:

Edited by int8
I added emoji so it doesn't look so serious
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

LMFAO  :rofl-lol:

Saw these on tumblr and wondered if they are from that time he kidnapped the guy on the studio and made him mix SCOM a thousand times until he got what he wanted. He looks like he is having the time of his life. :D

tumblr_omxdylC79K1vkt6tqo2_500.jpg

tumblr_omxdylC79K1vkt6tqo3_540.jpg

I'm in love with these pics!!!

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

Saw these on tumblr and wondered if they are from that time he kidnapped the guy on the studio and made him mix SCOM a thousand times until he got what he wanted. He looks like he is having the time of his life. :D

Could be. What is that in his hand?

4 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

tumblr_omxdylC79K1vkt6tqo2_500.jpg

I wish I could listening to His Masterpiece:lol:

12 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I wish I could listening to His Masterpiece:lol:

Me too. :lol: I wish they released something with things like that for the anniversary instead of whatever blasphemy that Fernando guy is planning with the drummer that can't play and the blue haired pokemon. <_<

Edited by Darkenchantress

11 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Me too. :lol: I wish they released something with things like that for the anniversary instead of whatever blasphemy that Fernando guy is planning with the drummer that can't play and the blue haired pokemon. <_<

First of all, it's not 'that Fernando guy', it's Fernie :P And the drummer can definitely play - you can tell it's Brownstone when the chorus hits :rofl-lol: 

Have you seen GNR's new vid promoting the tour? They show everyone (even Frank, Melissa and the fave slave) except for Fortus. Maybe this means Izzy is back and they still show Frank because he'll be sharing duties with the one and only. That or the guy who made the video doesn't give a shit about Fortus, like 99.9% of the planet :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, I wanted to ask what are we doing for Izzy's bday after all. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to send @Kris_1989 a pm with a message for him or if we're going to write the messages for him here when the day comes. Was there any definitive decision? :unsure:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, I'm listening to that interview Steven (and Deanna) did with Bill Burr and I gotta say he's fuckin' hilarious!!

"It was like I went to this liquor store everyday... before I got sober three years ago, I drank from 6 o'clock when the liquor store open... I would be there sometimes before the owner got there to open up.

-Oh hey Steven, how's it going?

-How you think it's going? I'm at the liquor store fuckin' before you. That's how it's going"

:rofl-lol: I love him!!

20 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

On a different note, I wanted to ask what are we doing for Izzy's bday after all. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to send @Kris_1989 a pm with a message for him or if we're going to write the messages for him here when the day comes. Was there any definitive decision? :unsure:

I think we decided to post our messages here on the day. :)

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Have you seen GNR's new vid promoting the tour? They show everyone (even Frank, Melissa and the fave slave) except for Fortus. Maybe this means Izzy is back and they still show Frank because he'll be sharing duties with the one and only. That or the guy who made the video doesn't give a shit about Fortus, like 99.9% of the planet :P

It is more likely the latter for they never show Fortus in the clips...even pics are rare. There was one IG clip awhile back and Fortus had remarked excitedly that he saw his guitar in the clip, not even his face was in it. That is pretty sad you have to admit! 

Of course I DO hope it does mean something about Izzy, guess we will have to wait and see! :heart:

Edited by marlingrl03

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think we decided to post our messages here on the day. :)

Alright. Hope I'll be inspired that day :lol:

26 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:
It is more likely the latter for they never show Fortus in the clips...even pics are rare. There was one IG clip awhile back and Fortus had remarked excitedly that he saw his guitar in the clip, not even his face was in it. That is pretty sad you have to admit! 

Of course I DO hope it does mean something about Izzy, guess we will have to wait and see! :heart:

Yeah, not showing Fortus is not really a new thing, but showing everyone but him is weird. I think at first the videos were only about the big three and then they started to show the others a bit here and there (and I don't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure Fortus was included) while this one features everyone in the band except for Fortus. I don't think it means anything (or at least I don't wanna get my hopes up) but I found it curious :P