Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

Alright. Hope I'll be inspired that day :lol:

Yeah, not showing Fortus is not really a new thing, but showing everyone but him is weird. I think at first the videos were only about the big three and then they started to show the others a bit here and there (and I don't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure Fortus was included) while this one features everyone in the band except for Fortus. I don't think it means anything (or at least I don't wanna get my hopes up) but I found it curious :P

True...mainly it was just the big 3 that were shown. Strange indeed!

16 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

True...mainly it was just the big 3 that were shown. Strange indeed!

We're back to the CSI days :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Same. I don't think I'll have time to finish my original idea. :( So hopefully I'll come up with something by then. :lol:

Were you writing a song for him? That takes a lot of time. That's what Axl told me :awesomeface:

Don't worry, you'll be fine. I know Izzy will inspire you and the gang's force will be with you! rock3

Everytime I see their posts announcing the next leg of the tour I wish they had someone to tell them that UK is also Europe. :lol:

6 hours ago, dgnr said:

First of all, it's not 'that Fernando guy', it's Fernie :P And the drummer can definitely play - you can tell it's Brownstone when the chorus hits :rofl-lol: 

OK, he can play but he definitely doesn't play GnR songs. :awesomeface: Gotta love Steven. :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I saw Richard replying to people on the Live Nation St Louis post about Guns N Roses and they way he was talking, he's certainly playing that show.

So he's still in. 

I think if we're lucky we'll get a guest spot with Izzy & Steven for the 30th and then it'll go back to the current lineup for the rest of the tour. Or they'll do the 3 guitarist shtick.

It's going to be awkward seeing Izzy on stage while Fortus is up there dressed just like him. Twinsies! :vomit: All while Smurfette is in the background with her VS wings, shaker and bouncing for 3 hours. :facepalm:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think if we're lucky we'll get a guest spot with Izzy & Steven for the 30th and then it'll go back to the current lineup for the rest of the tour. Or they'll do the 3 guitarist shtick.

It's going to be awkward seeing Izzy on stage while Fortus is up there dressed just like him. Twinsies! :vomit: All while Smurfette is in the background with her VS wings, shaker and bouncing for 3 hours. :facepalm:

As long as Izzy is on stage I don't care who else is up there. At all. Even if Smurfette is bringing her whole smurf village. :facepalm:

But being the thread's pessimist, I don't think Izzy will be up stage. Sorry. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Everytime I see their posts announcing the next leg of the tour I wish they had someone to tell them that UK is also Europe. :lol:

OK, he can play but he definitely doesn't play GnR songs. :awesomeface: Gotta love Steven. :lol:

It's funny, they aren't even touring the UK, just England :lol: 

Metallica are doing a UK tour but they haven't felt the need to seperate us from Europe. 

10 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I still cling to the hope Izzy might fancy a trip to England :unsure:

I just so hate this idea of guest slots, popping up at random shows. It's so unfair on fans. I still have resentment that Izzy came to the UK with Axl those times but not the shows I saw. :( 

Out of all the bands I have tickets for this year, GnR is the one I'm not sure whether I'm going to like it or not and they're my favourite band ever. I don't know if I'm going to like seeing them with Frank, Fortus and Melissa there, I wonder if they're going to let me down? As opposed to Iron Maiden and Metallica who I know I'm going to love. What a weird predicament for fans. 

Not that I am not looking forward to seeing Axl, Slash and Duff. Not saying that. 

About Fortus, I just thought about something non-sense: sooo, Kat is the one recording and editing the vids. And well, Kat and Fortus are ex's, right? You know, I smell bad blood :violin::P

12 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

large.gif

Oh god, I was going to have breakfast, I'm not going anymore :vomit:

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

As long as Izzy is on stage I don't care who else is up there. At all. Even if Smurfette is bringing her whole smurf village. :facepalm:

But being the thread's pessimist, I don't think Izzy will be up stage. Sorry. 

That's my job! :P Normally I'd agree but I think something is up. If Izzy wasn't at least negotiating with them why not put a end to the rumors? Sometimes no news is good news in the GNR world.

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Out of all the bands I have tickets for this year, GnR is the one I'm not sure whether I'm going to like it or not and they're my favourite band ever. I don't know if I'm going to like seeing them with Frank, Fortus and Melissa there, I wonder if they're going to let me down? As opposed to Iron Maiden and Metallica who I know I'm going to love. What a weird predicament for fans. 

Not that I am not looking forward to seeing Axl, Slash and Duff. Not saying that. 

That's why I'm having such a hard time pulling the trigger on buying tickets. It's such a gamble if you're going to enjoy the show or not. At least with other bands it's pretty much a guarantee and there are so many good bands touring this year. It's hard to decide.

7 minutes ago, dgnr said:

About Fortus, I just thought about something non-sense: sooo, Kat is the one recording and editing the vids. And well, Kat and Fortus are ex's, right? You know, I smell bad blood 

large.gif

Oh god, I was going to have breakfast, I'm not going anymore :vomit:

Omg, you could be right about that! :rofl-lol: That's probably why there aren't too many pictures either.

And I'm sorry. :( Does this make it better?

dfa1f44ecc8765f6171134d207bc1198.jpg

original.jpg

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 4

Stizzy Stradler! :heart:

I don't know, guys, I think Izzy is out for good, I wish I was wrong though, but I don't want to see him doing guest spots. Just no. <_<

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's funny, they aren't even touring the UK, just England :lol: 

Metallica are doing a UK tour but they haven't felt the need to seperate us from Europe. 

I still cling to the hope Izzy might fancy a trip to England :unsure:

I just so hate this idea of guest slots, popping up at random shows. It's so unfair on fans. I still have resentment that Izzy came to the UK with Axl those times but not the shows I saw. :( 

I have that same fear. I don't know what to expect. I know I'm gonna be disappointed anyway cause Izzy won't be there. :shrugs:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

That's my job! :P Normally I'd agree but I think something is up. If Izzy wasn't at least negotiating with them why not put a end to the rumors? Sometimes no news is good news in the GNR world.

dfa1f44ecc8765f6171134d207bc1198.jpg

original.jpg

Oh is it? :o Well, I'm here to back you up... Because ... Izzy is not denying anything as the rumours are not as big as a year ago when Alan Niven said he saw them recording together and stuff like that. Sorry.

I always go with hope, though. But I don't count on it

And the ticket decision, I really am not pessimistic there. I will LOOVVEE to see Axl, Duff and Slash together on stage playing the old tunes for me. (Only me!!!) I don't care about the others, I even don't know their names only Fortus as you girls and guys (?) pointed him out for me. And how doesn't look like Izzy a bit. The nose?! His cheeks, chin, mouth. Girls, really. Just no. :wow:

Hey Izzy, if you're reading this, come to Munich, all right? Please do. 

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Oh is it? :o Well, I'm here to back you up... Because ... Izzy is not denying anything as the rumours are not as big as a year ago when Alan Niven said he saw them recording together and stuff like that. Sorry.

I always go with hope, though. But I don't count on it

And the ticket decision, I really am not pessimistic there. I will LOOVVEE to see Axl, Duff and Slash together on stage playing the old tunes for me. (Only me!!!) I don't care about the others, I even don't know their names only Fortus as you girls and guys (?) pointed him out for me. And how doesn't look like Izzy a bit. The nose?! His cheeks, chin, mouth. Girls, really. Just no. :wow:

Hey Izzy, if you're reading this, come to Munich, all right? Please do. 

All I'm saying is if he shows up in the next few months, expect a big fat 'I told you so' from me.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

All I'm saying is if he shows up in the next few months, expect a big fat 'I told you so' from me.

giphy.gif

:lol: II'm looking forward to it, believe me!

@Tori72 I always make jokes with the fact that Axl keeps Fortus in the band cause he reminds him of his true Indiana love :P but I don't get people not telling Izzy and Fortus apart. Fortus tries too hard to copy Izzy's style but no, some things you cannot copy if you are not born with it. Also, Izzy is way much more handsome than Fortus. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

I am looking forward to that and will gladly gif all kudos to you. And I love the gif and Dave's sense of humour. :P

Edited by Tori72

13 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Same. I don't think I'll have time to finish my original idea. :( So hopefully I'll come up with something by then. :lol:

It sounds like you're going to do some awesome project (that original idea). I want to ask what it's gonna to be but I guess it's a surprise :tongue2: 

11 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Honestly...I think most people (I know I did not) even notice them because on the huge ass screens, they show only the big 3 like 98% of the time...so if you are not in the pit you will never see Frank etc! I had an amazing time at the San Francisco show and I am sure you will have an amazing time!!! :) :headbang:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Honestly...I think most people (I know I did not) even notice them because on the huge ass screens, they show only the big 3 like 98% of the time...so if you are not in the pit you will never see Frank etc! I had an amazing time at the San Francisco show and I am sure you will have an amazing time!!! :) :headbang:

I am in the pit though lol I have early entry tickets for the first London show and GA for the second show :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Archtop said:

The Steven photo, can someone tell what Discipleship is,  is it an AA type program?

Sounds like some kind of church thing

• Like 1

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I am in the pit though lol I have early entry tickets for the first London show and GA for the second show :lol: 

Sounds like some kind of church thing

Well then avert your eyes to the back of the stage and Richard twirling in circles....and just focus on the big 3! You can do it girl!! :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

Well then avert your eyes to the back of the stage and Richard twirling in circles....and just focus on the big 3! You can do it girl!! :lol:

I will, I know I would regret it if I didn't go. @Darkenchantress put it so perfectly when she said I don't know what to expect. It's a weird feeling. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I saw Richard replying to people on the Live Nation St Louis post about Guns N Roses and the way he was talking, he's certainly playing that show.

So he's still in. 

Maybe they're giving him a cool farewell show.... with a riot :ph34r:

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, it's difficult to explain to people. It's not meant negatively. I am not in any way saying I'm not looking forward to seeing Slash, Duff and Axl. Of course I am.

Its just that's the way I see it, I'm going to see Slash, Duff and Axl together playing GnR songs. 

With Metallica I feel  like I'm going to see THE Metallica - Same with Iron Maiden.

I don't get that with the hybrid band, I just feel like I'm going to see Slash, Duff and Axl - Not THE Guns N Roses. 

Im rambling :lol:

Yeah, I feel the same way in part. When I see those killer 80's gigs, that's the best thing in the world and the band I saw last year is far from THAT band. It could never be half as amazing if even one of the five guys is missing.

Still, I gotta tell you I've never seen a better band than this "GNR" in my life, and that includes Metallica. Also, I miss Jason Newsted :P

5 hours ago, dgnr said:

Of course it does! Stizzy Stradler has the power to heal the world :wub:

Oh and speaking of Steven, here he is always doing good things, always sending positive vibes :hug:

Oh, this guy is the best. Can't believe some people dislike him, he's so sweet and adorable :wub: Is he trying to make the dog smile? LOL

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Well, I was in the pit at the three shows I attended last year and I did a great job ignoring Frank the whole time (I mean with my eyes, couldn't ignore his stale, out of time noise). I'm very proud of myself (?) :rofl-lol:

• Like 1