Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

I had to laugh at your Stizzy Stradler jokes so bad today. Thanks for that. And now look what I found on Instagram (without looking for it, I wanna add) for you.... 

And please, Stizzy Stradler is purely musical, right? Right! Please.

Just enjoy little Stradin's big smile here. :wub: Check it out, it's an album. Click on the little arrow on the right.

Edited by Tori72

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

How is it even possible for there to be two 999 accounts?

OK, I looked at this some time ago, because at the time I thought was somebody on here, but probably not just a coincidence.

The first fake account,appeared to have been created some years ago, which I thought was kind of impossible because Izzy Twitter is not that old but you can take an old account and change the name and profile pic. 

I would have thought it possible to have two accounts if they were using different e-mails to create them, I have seen it done on Facebook before.

I guess he needs to look through his followers using one of the analytics tools, to see if the name is following him at least  you would then have a connection.

A little bit of entrapment would get him the IP address, instagram would more likely to take it down if somebody does all the work for them.

It usually takes Instagram months to delete an account after it has been reported and there is usually no communication with them. The fake account(s) will just disappear one day. Could be today could still be months from now. That's the way Instagram works. Izzy isn't special in that regard. In fact, it's probably trickier with his account since he's a public figure (whether he likes it or not) and he never bothered to get his Twitter account verified.  Verifying your account if you are a public person is very important, not just to prove that you are who you say you are, but so imitators and trolls can be deflected. Welcome to the wilds of social media. 

I don't know that Izzy will bother with any of that though. Seems like he is letting the trolls get to him and it wouldn't be surprising if he just bows out.

I like to pretend though that he's secretly planning on blowing us away with the craziest Instagram we have ever seen.

Anyway I recently noticed that Izzy looks just like Zoot from the Muppet band.

Image result for izzy stuck in the middle

Image result for zoot electric mayhem

Zoot was always the best muppet, so....

• Like 4

Yeah Zoot :P The resemblance is uncanny.

Not being funny @Kris_1989 but not sure if you should post a link to that persons instagram with out there permission. :shrugs:

The disappointing thing about the fake instagram is this is the reason Izzy proabably doesn't tweet, he doesn't want it being posted on their account hoping by not giving any news they will eventually give up.

30 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

It usually takes Instagram months to delete an account after it has been reported and there is usually no communication with them. The fake account(s) will just disappear one day. Could be today could still be months from now. That's the way Instagram works. Izzy isn't special in that regard. In fact, it's probably trickier with his account since he's a public figure (whether he likes it or not) and he never bothered to get his Twitter account verified.  Verifying your account if you are a public person is very important, not just to prove that you are who you say you are, but so imitators and trolls can be deflected. Welcome to the wilds of social media. 

I don't know that Izzy will bother with any of that though. Seems like he is letting the trolls get to him and it wouldn't be surprising if he just bows out.

I like to pretend though that he's secretly planning on blowing us away with the craziest Instagram we have ever seen.

Not necessarily... I can only speak from my own experience but they were extremely fast in taking down the fake accounts made in my name when I filled out this form. https://help.instagram.com/contact/636276399721841 The accounts were deleted within an hour and my main account wasn't verified, only my Youtube channel was. With the new twitter rules Izzy isn't even eligible for twitter verification anymore so I wouldn't expect that anytime soon. Unless they make an exception for him. :shrugs:

12 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Not being funny @Kris_1989 but not sure if you should post a link to that persons instagram with out there permission. :shrugs:

Yeah, I guess. I took it down. Slash will need to edit his post too. ...I still think that guy has something to do with it, though. :ph34r:

Oh well... I guess it doesn't matter. I just wanted to try to help if we could. :shrugs:

Edited by Kris_1989

Got some Stradler for you guys ;) I guess most of you've already seen L.Boone Toons cartoons about our bad boys, but I went back to them recently and thought that maybe you would like to watch them again. 

There is more for NO Gang, especially epic ballad by Axl 'You're so intense' :P and few others, e.g. Inside Axl's dream or something like that :axl92:

Btw, always come here and to Women's thread to recover after reading main section...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Same. I have to say @RONIN is killing it in the main section today though! :lol:

LMAO yeah! :lol:

I feel you, guys, main section lately is :facepalm: I don't get how someone that considers him/herself a GnR fan rather have Fortus or Ferrer instead of Stizzy Stradler (I'm sorry, the name is too great not to be used everywhere :P)

• Like 1

So, it looks like I got here too late. Let me know if you still need some help with spanish, detective @Kris_1989 :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, dgnr said:

I speak a little, not perfect, but if you need it with urgency I think it'll do:rofl-lol:  @BorderlineCrazy and @Darkenchantress where are you when your services are needed? :P 

Also BorderlineCrazy, I can't get over McDreamy death, so here's this for you :smiley-confused2:

tumblr_mlhamtWf871rqgo0so6_250.gif

Hey, I translated an article in portuguese a few pages ago, you should cover me on this one! :lol:

And that gif, girl, you're so cruel! You're breaking my heart :cry: lol

7 hours ago, Słash said:

So Izzy quit the avocado thing to handle 5 instagram accounts? :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I had to laugh at your Stizzy Stradler jokes so bad today. Thanks for that. And now look what I found on Instagram (without looking for it, I wanna add) for you.... 

And please, Stizzy Stradler is purely musical, right? Right! Please.

Just enjoy little Stradin's big smile here. :wub:

Wow, that's awesome, thanks! (In case someone didn't notice, it's not just a picture, it's a Stizzy Stradler album :heart:)

1 hour ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Image result for zoot electric mayhem

Zoot was always the best muppet, so....

Isn't that how Axl wants Izzy (and the rest) to be? #MasterOfMuppets :smiley-confused2:

32 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Remember how we tried to earn Izzy's heart with pics of our dogs? Well, here's Steven, joining the movement :wub:

I just died. He's the sweetest guy in the world! :heart:

29 minutes ago, KMS said:

Got some Stradler for you guys ;) I guess most of you've already seen L.Boone Toons cartoons about our bad boys, but I went back to them recently and thought that maybe you would like to watch them again. 

There is more for NO Gang, especially epic ballad by Axl 'You're so intense' :P and few others, e.g. Inside Axl's dream or something like that :axl92:

Btw, always come here and to Women's thread to recover after reading main section...

Haha, that's great! I'll have to check the others too! :headbang:

I do the same thing, the main section is unbearable lately so I try to spend most of the time here with the cool people :)

This post must be so long, you're all gonna hate me :lol: This is what happens when you can't hang with the gang for a while. #CatchingUpModeOff

Ps: So glad you all loved Stizzy Stradler, I think it's the biggest achievement of my life :P Now I know how my first baby will be called someday.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

Yes, the band was already set by the time they had a serious discussion with Izzy.  Frank and Richard were already committed and in LA to rehearse with the band so there was nothing left for Izzy except guest spots.  They worked to get him to participate in the original shows that were lined up at the Troubadour, Vegas, Coachella, and Mexico City.  There was no actual tour in place yet so there was no set plan for Izzy and Steven beyond those shows. 

Oh no, and here I am with the naive idea that the five got together talked about a reunion, set up the first few gigs to test the waters and Izzy bailed over the issue of fair pay. In my scenario I could convince myself that Slash and Duff tried to do the right thing, but no Izzy wasn't in on the initial talks, Fortus was in first. 

• Like 1

Good to see others actively trying to shut down the fake instagram page, there's fans on Twitter still posting about it and reporting it too :)

I did some of my own digging and found this:

111ou9i.jpg

Click on "Forgot Your Password" and enter izzystradlin999 as your account username and it shows a partial email address.

"m***.ru" I think has to be mail.ru (Russian email provider)

It hasn't really helped any as I've gone through Instagrams server response code but can't find any non-obfuscated email address (not surprising as that would be a huge data leak) :(

Edited by downliner
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, downliner said:

Good to see others actively trying to shut down the fake instagram page, there's fans on Twitter still posting about it and reporting it too :)

I did some of my own digging and found this:

111ou9i.jpg

Click on "Forgot Your Password" and enter izzystradlin999 as your account username and it shows a partial email address.

"m***.ru" I think has to be mail.ru (Russian email provider)

It hasn't really helped any as I've gone through Instagrams server response code but can't find any non-obfuscated email address (not surprising as that would be a huge data leak) :(

Mail.ru, is one of the most common spam sign up domains, were I work work it is automatically sent to trash.

So it looks like Izzy has his work cut out, the person seems to know what they are doing.

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

:rofl-lol:

I want to tweet this to Izzy!  :headbang:

Should  I tweet "Zoot wants the loot!"?:ph34r:

I already liked it on Twitter :lol:

I just found this on Twitter in case any of you, fellow witches and Izzy Stradlin's adorers want to troll any future NITL show wearing an Izzy shirt. I couldn't agree more with the description :wub: http://leadingcreatives.co.uk/izzy-stradlin-t-shirt-izzy-stradlin-guns-n-roses-t-shirt/

Slash has become the most adored man in rock; Duff remains the rock god that we would all happily hang out with; Steven may be showing the scars; but you gotta love him; while Axl is the last of his kind; a gloriously unhinged rock star; the likes of which just don’t seem to exist anymore…. But someone is missing… IZZY. By far the coolest member of Guns N’ Roses; Izzy brought the Keith Richards groove and the Johnny Thunders swagger and at a stroke won his place as stylish man on the Sunset Strip. Izzy Stradlin; we salute you. Guns N’ Roses died the day you called it quits – if only the rest of the band had realised it too.

:hahafyou:

• Like 3

On 2/15/2017 at 11:51 AM, Darkenchantress said:

Very pretty, indeed :wub: 

Reveal hidden contents

I remember once I got mad at my sisters cause they said he is ugly! WTF? They must be adopted :lol: Don't listen to them, Izzy, you're super pretty for a guy. :lol:

I just saw this on Twitter. I don't know if any of you (besides @dgnr) speak portuguese but it basically says Izzy was responsible for Great White's big success :P

http://www.vandohalen.com.br/izzy-stradlin-foi-responsavel-por-grande-sucesso-do-great-white/

terrific song!

On 2/17/2017 at 0:53 AM, Archtop said:

Makes you wonder what happened to Izzy's reported interview

art tavana, who told about izzys interview, apparently doesnt know shit about izzy

art tavana was repeating the same nonsense axl said twenty years ago about izzy

and posing like he knew something about izzy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

I already liked it on Twitter :lol:

I just found this on Twitter in case any of you, fellow witches and Izzy Stradlin's adorers want to troll any future NITL show wearing an Izzy shirt. I couldn't agree more with the description :wub: http://leadingcreatives.co.uk/izzy-stradlin-t-shirt-izzy-stradlin-guns-n-roses-t-shirt/

:hahafyou:

I have an Idea for tshirt. We should make tshirt with Zoot photo N' a line "Zoot wants the loot!" N' wear tht on NITL shows :P

Izzy N' Axl :P

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 2