Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

4 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

:wow: WTF. You should be ashamed of calling my lovely @Darkenchantress a stalker. 

The real one I'm talking about is a few pages back. :lol:

You still have to learn a thing or two about us:P

LOL. For the record, I didn't call her a stalker, just thought you did :lol:

The only "stalkerish" thing I remember is Art Tavana leaving him a letter or something like that but I have the memory of a 97 year old man :P

Always willing to learn new things :book:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

LOL. For the record, I didn't call her a stalker, just thought you did :lol:

The only "stalkerish" thing I remember is Art Tavana leaving him a letter or something like that but I have the memory of a 97 year old man :P

Always willing to learn new things :book:

:facepalm: Art is a nice guy. 

Go to page 44 and that is that. Next time I post something I'll go into detail to avoid misunderstandings. 

6 hours ago, KURT19 said:

So...

What time is your appointment???

I'm here just casually waiting for my turn

dZSc4gv.gif

LOL. Seriously, I'm tempted to go and check the place. Ugh, I'd let him do whatever he wanted with my... hair. :awesomeface:

@BorderlineCrazy haha, you need to spend more time among us! :hug:

5 hours ago, Jane M. said:

:wow: WTF. You should be ashamed of calling my lovely @Darkenchantress a stalker. 

The real one I'm talking about is a few pages back. :lol:

You still have to learn a thing or two about us:P

Aww :wub: 

Gosh, that story was fucking weird. :facepalm:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

@BorderlineCrazy haha, you need to spend more time among us! :hug:

I'm trying to catch up. Hopefully I won't upset anybody else in the process :lol:

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

My eyes!!! 

IMG_3245.PNG.6083b4d7d72127549318217a74679464.PNG

I've never seen this pic before lol it looks so weird but if you cut out Beta it looks so right :( 

Those are Izzy's dark days, IMO, when he helped legitimize fake GNR :wacko:

Still it's nice to see the Indiana boys together. Now we just need a little video of Beta (is that really Beta? :blink:) asking Izzy something and him saying NO.

2 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I saw another pic of the same day. Belive me, you're lucky you cannot see what Izzy is wearing from the waist down. :lol: 

OK, no, you're not lucky anymore. We are a coven, we all suffer together. :P

16832104_1632406743733717_81766705340567

P.S.. I love you anyway, Stradlin. Please don't send me a PM. :ph34r:

Haha!! Hahaha!! Omg, even Izzy can't look cool in Jesus sandals. At least he didn't wear socks with them, I bet Axl would :lol:

18 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I'm trying to catch up. Hopefully I won't upset anybody else in the process :lol:

Those are Izzy's dark days, IMO, when he helped legitimize fake GNR :wacko:

Hmmm, I have never seen Izzy playing with Axl in that way before. I suppose I may be in the minority but I just thought it was a really great thing to do and people got to see him. Not me unfortunately which still burns me to this day, I went to the wrong shows ?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I saw another pic of the same day. Belive me, you're lucky you cannot see what Izzy is wearing from the waist down. :lol: 

OK, no, you're not lucky anymore. We are a coven, we all suffer together. :P

16832104_1632406743733717_81766705340567

P.S.. I love you anyway, Stradlin. Please don't send me a PM. :ph34r:

This is a mindfuck. 

Axl is the normal looking one and he's smiling:lol:

• Like 1

On 1/11/2017 at 9:57 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That's what I mean about people taking what he said and spewing it like it's gospel. Nope, it's just something Axl said when he was being a tit.

I doubt he really thought or thinks that, I hope not anyway. I always saw those comments as Axls way of getting control of the band. The famous contracts.( they're a whole other multi page argument lol) 

I think Izzy was smart enough to realise that too, judging by his interviews after. 

ok i know i am gonna get hate for this but does Duff really move that much? he generally kind of wanders around ( no offense, i adore Duff ) and Slash doesn't do any gymnastics though i did notice his cute duck walky thing he did. Izzy has great talent and if he did just stand there i'd have no problem with it ( easier to take pics of him that way :P )

6 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok i know i am gonna get hate for this but does Duff really move that much? he generally kind of wanders around ( no offense, i adore Duff ) and Slash doesn't do any gymnastics though i did notice his cute duck walky thing he did. Izzy has great talent and if he did just stand there i'd have no problem with it ( easier to take pics of him that way :P )

Yeah Duff moves from side to side and sometimes he goes in front of Frank too and then in the middle where Axl is. He doesn't just stay still. But he doesn't jump or spin around like Slash does at times. Slash is a beast lol! :)

• Like 1

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah Duff moves from side to side and sometimes he goes in front of Frank too and then in the middle where Axl is. He doesn't just stay still. But he doesn't jump or spin around like Slash does at times. Slash is a beast lol! :)

my male bff is a super talented bassist and he pointed out the Duff wandering around thing! :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whatashame said:

you guys, Think About You is about that other Van Halen guy's wife - the drummer, Alex Van Halen.

He married a chick, she fooled around - with Izzy and the band London

The Izzy fight well! The story is that I had a girlfriend, her name was Valerie Kendall, she was amazingly HOT! I met her in Hollywood, it was small circle of Hot! Girls in Hollywood. She hit on me and we had a bit of chemistry, so we started hanging together daily and staying at her house at West View Towers. She was in the middle of a nasty divorce from none other than Alex Van Halen....drummer of you know the band, Van Halen. I was banging this girl, we were steady so I thought. One summer day I woke up and found a little leak in my plumbing. I was very surprised by this, cause I was only doing Valerie. I confronted her and eventually after drilling her for a while, she did admit banging Izzy

http://www.fullinbloommusic.com/nadir_dpriest.html

More details at the link:facepalm::wacko:

10 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Valerie Kendall is the stalkers BFF... just FYI. :ph34r:

source.gif

What is happening? I'm starting to get worried, Izzy, are you alive?? :o

12 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

More details at the link:facepalm::wacko:

I had the same reaction. Pretty much facepalm, lol.

Edited by Darkenchantress

16 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Angela is another crazy one...

I liked Anneka. Sucks that they didn't work out.

I had a vague memory of that show from when back in the day I did my PhD in Helsinki, Andy McCoy is a god there. I thought I was drunk or something but I see it was real. :lol:

And yeah, I kinda liked Annica too. She seemed really cool and smart.