Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

It was beautiful while it lasted :lol:

You're good, Kris! :headbang:

The 'Shite' is what threw it off for me. Unless he's pulling a Madonna and now has a British accent out of nowhere that just didn't fit. lol

At least we know the really Izzy will tweet something funny sooner or later. He always does. :P:wub:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Ok, now I'm 100% convinced it's fake.

Here's a fake tweet I just made using an app:

E7Qrkk0.png

The fake tweet he supposedly made:

15826254_1500714113289950_65063726373216

And here's the real deal:

lif02Ap.png

When you screen shot from a computer there is no 'more' section. Just '...' Also the font is off. It also only shows retweets and likes. Not favorites. Sorry, guys. It's funny but pretty sure this is just another a*hole trolling Izzy.

Goddammit:max:

J/K That's a very nice CSI job.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Ha ha Kris_1989, I think you pretty much proved its a fake,  it was the word favourite and time zone that got me doubting after a little think.

Still think it's halarious that's what they decided to say.

You think it's the same person with the fake Instagram. His made it clear over the years that he hates people setting up fake accounts in his name, so it attracts trolls purely to get a response out of him. 

How easy would it have been to put the verification symbol in there? 

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

No...never heard of it.

omg it's on MTV and its about how people make fake profiles on various social media sites using fake pics and such. the people who fall for this contact the people on the show to help them find out what the truth is because they want to meet the people but the fakes always have a million excusea why they won't meet. it's so sad really...

I'm pretty sure the app automatically imports the little verification check. Not sure. I had never used it before. lol All it had me do was type in his twitter name and then his pic popped up and I could write whatever I wanted.  If you google how to make a fake tweet a bunch of generators and apps pop up to use. Kinda scary how easy it was.

52 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Yeh, it could be a fake or it could be real, whatever it is, it doesnt matter. But from wht I see some People are soooo denial when Izzy tweets something uncool 

When has he done that? Tweet something uncool? 

I think he's been funny the whole time but you know me, my love for that man is unconditional. 

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Yeh, it could be a fake or it could be real, whatever it is, it doesnt matter. But from wht I see some People are soooo denial when Izzy tweets something uncool 

No it's 100% fake. The star icon gives it away. Star and 'favorite' were replaced with 'heart 'and 'likes' in Nov.  2015. https://blog.twitter.com/2015/hearts-on-twitter

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

What's the spanish Izzy? I think I missed that! 

At the beginning of the Avocado incident, before avocados had even been mentioned, one of the reasons no one believed Izzy was behind the Twitter account is that he was apparently using Spanish punctuation found only on Spanish keyboards. That combined with one of his first posts being Yo Soy Axl Rose gave us Spanish Izzy or Spizzy.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

At the beginning of the Avocado incident, before avocados had even been mentioned, one of the reasons no one believed Izzy was behind the Twitter account is that he was apparently using Spanish punctuation found only on Spanish keyboards. That combined with one of his first posts being Yo Soy Axl Rose gave us Spanish Izzy or Spizzy.  

Yeah those were the days HAHA

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Mi pueblo esta en Mexico:)

@Darkenchantress I suggest you read this monster when you have some free time. It's full of funny weird shit and lots of laughs. 

Poor @downliner was fighting for his life on that thread:lol:

I've been reading this forum for years but one of the things that will always stick with me is Will's post where he was like, "Izzy is literally telling me it's him but I'm PARANOID AS FUCK." My words, not his of course but that whole thread is hilarious in hindsight. Tension was so high before the actual shows started happening and no one knew anything. It's one of the reasons I will always maintain that Izzy, even not being involved, has been the most exciting part of the reunion.

Edited by beautifulanddamned
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Or spicy~

38 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah those were the days HAHA

Miss tht thread. It was fun

1 hour ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I've been reading this forum for years but one of the things that will always stick with me is Will's post where he was like, "Izzy is literally telling me it's him but I'm PARANOID AS FUCK." My words, not his of course but that whole thread is hilarious in hindsight. Tension was so high before the actual shows started happening and no one knew anything. It's one of the reasons I will always maintain that Izzy, even not being involved, has been the most exciting part of the reunion.

Amen.

20 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

The 'Shite' is what threw it off for me. Unless he's pulling a Madonna and now has a British accent out of nowhere that just didn't fit. lol

At least we know the really Izzy will tweet something funny sooner or later. He always does. :P:wub:

'Chokin for a shite' is such an Irish thing to say.

I can imagine Izzy with an Irish accent, it would really suit him :lol:

• Like 1