Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

@Darkenchantress It was overwhelming indeed. It blew my mind.

It was a real sweet move and nice gesture.  I'm still wondering about it, though, this tweet and the fact that he reached out at all. What made him, why at that moment, does he now this thread and the jungle or only the main section (where you guys posted to keep Izzy's legacy alive and known) or what? Still I wished he would have been more specific :P But yeah, that wouldn't be Izzy, right? Right.

I don't want to be a show off but I really think this thread had a lot to do with Izzy's tweet. Also, it came a few days after we talked about how we thought he appreciates the support but didn't know how to show it. He definitely knows and we stand corrected. :lol:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

Joey Huffman is raising money to put together an album with special guest.. our birthday boy. If you donate 1000.00 you can have a joey comes to your house and perform.  He didn't specify if it would only be him or guests to.  I think someone needs to contact him and ask him.  I am way to shy to do it.  If Izzy will come I think we need to raise money and donate it to the great cause and have them come to a certain location.

• Like 1

Happy Bday Izzy! 

thanks for all the music throughout the years, and thank you especially for your hand in making one of the greatest rock n roll albums ever in AFD. That album changed my life, It was a major catalyst in me diving headfirst into rock n roll and picking up a guitar back when i was 15. 

Hope you have a great bday, and i wish you continued success, health, prosperity and happiness. 

• Like 1