Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Hi :ph34r:

They scared the shit outta me in the women's thread so I'm looking for a place to hide :nervous:

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Lame excuse. We know @killuridols already told you to stop fooling around and to go back to her hen house. ??

Go back inmediately to where you belong! :bitchfight:

giphy.gif

Shame on you!

:max:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Don't YOU KNOW HOW TO READ????

@Jane M. called me so that I take care of the stray sheep :max:

Now make way or I'll bring you down to the pavement too!! :bitchfight:

One does not simply do what @Jane M. says. She's Izzy, there's tricks in there :nervous: But ok, I'll back off, but leave your free spirit wife to be, @Andy14, here. Just for a little while, we'll return her, pinky swear :shrugs:

Still, I can't believe you would bring me down to the pavement. I'm cute, you know that :ph34r:

39 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Go back inmediately to where you belong! :bitchfight:

giphy.gif

Shame on you!

:max:

First delete the horrible horrible picture :max::max:. And then show me some love in the thread  Výsledek obrázku

Btw. They're nice to me here :max::wub: . (when they're not trying to kill me with some horrible moustache gifs)

Edited by Andy14

26 minutes ago, dgnr said:

One does not simply do what @Jane M. says. She's Izzy, there's tricks in there :nervous: But ok, I'll back off, but leave your free spirit wife to be, @Andy14, here. Just for a little while, we'll return her, pinky swear :shrugs:

Still, I can't believe you would bring me down to the pavement. I'm cute, you know that :ph34r:

I have no compassion for cuteness :devilshades:
The cutest it is, the more I want to destroy it :rofl-lol:

11 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

First delete the horrible horrible picture :max::max:. And then show me some love in the thread  Výsledek obrázku

Btw. They're nice to me here :max::wub: . (when they're not trying to kill me with some horrible moustache gifs)

What horrible picture??

I'm sorry but I'm not delusional like Axl thinking I can remove his ugly pictures off the Internet :lol:

I wouldn't be so sure they are all nice to you here.... Looks like your competitor @Kris_1989 is pretty happy that I'm dragging you back to where you belong :rofl-lol:

And last, but not least, I've already shown you love everywhere, all the time... I gave you a diamond ring the other day, remember? and you sent me to hell 13065781_1578941119102349_1217286974_n.p

Here's some more love, though, if you're asking for it.... :P

giphy.gif

:rofl-lol:

Edited by killuridols

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Nope she's ours now. In fact, you might be ours now too. :devilshades:

We have a rule, you see, once you post here you're a member of the gang.  Whether you like it or not.

Guess the women's thread will have to find a new chairperson. :popcorn:

Catch me if you can! :lol:

1b20dc782b0e3ba67080f9cb1a22e8df.gif

• Like 2