Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

When you're talkin' to yourself
And nobody's home
rock4

----------

Ok hypothetically lets say Izzy's back in for sure. Does anybody else think it's funny how much stuff Izzy gets away with?  Stuck in the middle with You, F.P. Money and the other passive aggressive tweets... If it had been Slash that had done that Axl would've put him on the black list for 10 years.

It's kinda cute how unbreakable those Indiana boys are. :lol:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Holy shit! They didn't remove Izzy and Steven from the pic!!  

But what does it mean??? Is this time to get delusional/paranoid again? :blink::blink::blink: 

NO!

izzy-stradlin-o.gif

28 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

By tomorrow this thread is going to be 1000 pages long and we all are gonna have a stroke.  Oh Sweet Jesus O' Mine... 

Hi there :) But I don't get what you're saying. We're at 149 and ... well. No!

tumblr_olutyaQ3GZ1vmxww1o1_400.gif

56 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

What the hell are you doing here @killuridols? Cheating on us again :max::max:

Go home! :bitchfight:

45 minutes ago, killuridols said:

They don't treat me well 'at home', so I'm gonna remain here for a while 13065781_1578941119102349_1217286974_n.p

No! You're staying here, both of you. You know you're part of the No Gang. I don't know what went wrong at home but in any case, it's is a free Jungle here. You can wander about to other families. :P

0927ac91dcb7408d3ffdc6b211bb70a8.gif

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

lol guys, I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time picturing Fortus and Ferrer wiped out just like that :confused:

Maybe, just maybe, this whole thing has to do with the AFD anniversary and nothing more. :unsure:

I was going to say something in this line.. I bet it's a one concert deal with all original 5.. they will probably promote it that way to..one concert to celebrate the original Guns n. Roses concert then tour with the new Guns.. I don't see Richard and frank leaving.. also Izzy has been really quiet on twitter to maybe he is afraid to leak something like Steven did.. I hope someone periscopes it.. that is why I am not getting my hopes up for a tour.. Ii have thought this the whole time this.. have and will not buy tickets for them..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

They don't treat me well 'at home', so I'm gonna remain here for a while 13065781_1578941119102349_1217286974_n.p

forum_zpsnr7jv3wd.gif

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

No! You're staying here, both of you. You know you're part of the No Gang. I don't know what went wrong at home but in any case, it's is a free Jungle here. You can wander about to other families. :P

Too late :max:. I came here in search of shelter but you scared me off :max:

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If this turns out to be for real, I'm going to really start believing that Axl Rose pretends to be his cat on Twitter :scared:

We all know that the guy is crazy enough to be his cat on Twitter and follow Duff and Slash without any speculation

:ph34r:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Hi there :) But I don't get what you're saying. We're at 149 and ... well. No!

tumblr_olutyaQ3GZ1vmxww1o1_400.gif

I exaggerate for comedic purposes (and I'm sarcastic as fuck) don't take everything I write literally  ;)  Also if this hypothetical situation becomes reality, should we change the name of this thread from NO! gang to YES! gang?  

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

And nobody's home
rock4

----------

Ok hypothetically lets say Izzy's back in for sure. Does anybody else think it's funny how much stuff Izzy gets away with?  Stuck in the middle with You, F.P. Money and the other passive aggressive tweets... If it had been Slash that had done that Axl would've put him on the black list for 10 years.

I'm out of likes to give you, but I agree 100%.  I think Izzy is the one that Axl is closest to and respects the most, despite of everything that has happened over the years. That where's Izzy sign in  Don't cry video and  Izzy as a missing person on a milk carton in  “Live and Let Die“. I can't imagine Axl doing it for anyone else....  

16a2d95b0b9c294fa8a9c20fd086485d.jpg

Edited by Fourteenbeers
the previous picture was way too big (and corny)
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

287k6f9.jpg

Here is a picture of Izzy but i am not sure if this has been posted yet.  He is in high school in art club. 

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Where is he?  I think I need a magnifying glass... where's Izzy? :P

Oh thank god I'm not the only one who can't see a damn thing :lol: I was so confused.

I can't read anything and you can't make out the people either.

@Stizzyfan01 Did your picture shrink when you uploaded it or something? Photobucket tends to do that for example.

16 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

And nobody's home
rock4

----------

I remember someone else (Slash? Niven? Goldstein? Who the hell was it?) once saying a very similar thing about how Izzy can get away with anything with regards to Axl.

Izzy's special, Axl can't stay mad at him :P

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Frey said:

Oh thank god I'm not the only one who can't see a damn thing :lol: I was so confused.

I can't read anything and you can't make out the people either.

@Stizzyfan01 Did your picture shrink when you uploaded it or something? Photobucket tends to do that for example.

I remember someone else (Slash? Niven? Goldstein? Who the hell was it?) once saying a very similar thing about how Izzy can get away with anything with regards to Axl.

Haha, @Fourteenbeers same here. Couldn't read, couldn't see Izzy. 

And yeah, the bolded. That's because Izzy is Axl's first love. :P

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah well, I still feel a grudge agaisnt Axl for his Double talkin jive rants :max: 

2 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Yeah well, I still feel a grudge agaisnt Axl for his Double talkin jive rants :max: 

Maybe on Izzy's side but I've always been under the impression that Axl looks up to Izzy. Sorta a big brother/little brother relationship even though they're the same age.

23 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Haha, @Fourteenbeers same here. Couldn't read, couldn't see Izzy. 

And yeah, the bolded. That's because Izzy is Axl's first love. :P

And you never really get over your first love, do you? ;)

11 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Maybe on Izzy's side but I've always been under the impression that Axl looks up to Izzy. Sorta a big brother/little brother relationship even though they're the same age.

Yeah, I've got the same impression. We sort of touched on this over in the WT a couple of times when we discussed Izzy watching out for Axl in LA and telling him what to wear and stuff.

Alan Niven also made it sound like that when he talked about Axl following Izzy around (even all the way to L.A.) etc.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Ah, the old school rants...I miss those in a way. made for some great entertainment. :D

but naw you shouldnt feel angry about that. Izzy was asked about that once and he basically brushed it off. 

I agree about the Axl and Izzy relationship. Izzy is pretty much the one that can piss off Axl and still being important for him. They were childhood friends after all, that's a very strong bond.

About the Spotify thing, I refuse to get my hopes up again. At this point, I'm exhausted.

tumblr_n2hhznE3Ub1rfduvxo1_250.gif

2 hours ago, NicDwolfwood said:

Ah, the old school rants...I miss those in a way. made for some great entertainment. :D

but naw you shouldnt feel angry about that. Izzy was asked about that once and he basically brushed it off. 

No not very angry (well maybe a little protective back in the day ?) but I do  kind of miss the drama, now we just create our own ?

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

I agree about the Axl and Izzy relationship. Izzy is pretty much the one that can piss off Axl and still being important for him. They were childhood friends after all, that's a very strong bond.

About the Spotify thing, I refuse to get my hopes up again. At this point, I'm exhausted.

tumblr_n2hhznE3Ub1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Edited by Archtop

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So now Del James has posted a pic of original GnR on his social media. 

Why are they doing this to us? :max:

I just came here to post that. :lol:

All I ask is, if something happens with AFD5 please for the love of god somebody record it!! :ph34r:

• Like 4