Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

22 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I just came here to post that. :lol:

All I ask is, if something happens with AFD5 please for the love of god somebody record it!! :ph34r:

Ok... i'm thinking the most reasonable theory: they are trying to get him back... but Izzy didn't talk with them yet.... maybe they are trying to say sorry this way cause Iz don't get up the phone... what do you think guys? You buy it? :question:

My theory is a one show with the original members. Axl is loyal and wouldn't get rid of Richard and frank.. I bet I am right.. I am not getting my hopes up for the next leg with all 5 of them.. there trying to get everyone thinking the 5 will be touring but there not..

tonight I will try to reupload the picture.. 

27 minutes ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

My theory is a one show with the original members. Axl is loyal and wouldn't get rid of Richard and frank.. I bet I am right.. I am not getting my hopes up for the next leg with all 5 of them.. there trying to get everyone thinking the 5 will be touring but there not..

tonight I will try to reupload the picture.. 

Yeah i didn't see Izzy doing a whole world tour either...but not because Axl's "royalty" just because i don't think Iz wants to... if that happens i will literally die..

10 hours ago, Izzyarg said:

I don't think Slash idea is bad.. he doesn't need to do that, and maybe is slavery (:lol:) , but it's not bad to help an artist you support. Fortunately some Slash's pages like Slash Arg and Slash Peru are very nice people Duff Mckagan Argentina too ( they help me to promote my page, to people know Izz was on Twitter)

Oh no, please not again... don't Use My Illusion :wacko: 

Lets make Our Izzy army!  No! Gang Argentina,  No!  Gang peru,  etc:headbang:

9 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I exaggerate for comedic purposes (and I'm sarcastic as fuck) don't take everything I write literally  ;)  Also if this hypothetical situation becomes reality, should we change the name of this thread from NO! gang to YES! gang?  

I'm out of likes to give you, but I agree 100%.  I think Izzy is the one that Axl is closest to and respects the most, despite of everything that has happened over the years. That where's Izzy sign in  Don't cry video and  Izzy as a missing person on a milk carton in  “Live and Let Die“. I can't imagine Axl doing it for anyone else....  

16a2d95b0b9c294fa8a9c20fd086485d.jpg

Why not this :max:

tumblr_o11t86dq7s1ukqxu7o1_1280.jpg

Izzy is Axl's first love, big Brother N' partner in bed crime :wub:

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

LOL!

How long until @SerenityScorp tweets that to him? I say less than 5 hours.

Make your bets NO! Gang. :rofl-lol:

Nope,  Im gonna wait 5 hours before post it, Nu uh

nuh_uh_conan_obrien.gif

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 2

"Grandview," written by Mellencamp cohort Bobby Clark, is the album's only real rocker and features ex-Guns N' Roses guitarist Izzy Stradlin and former Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers drummer Stan Lynch. It's sung from the perspective a working-class middle-aged man whose biggest dream is outfitting himself with a trailer and getting out of town. 

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/24/524382970/first-listen-john-mellencamp-sad-clowns-hillbillies

I've checked Izzy tag on Twitter and it seems like we have a new song featuring Izzy 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, int8 said:

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/24/524382970/first-listen-john-mellencamp-sad-clowns-hillbillies

I've checked Izzy tag on Twitter and it seems like we have a new song featuring Izzy 

Nice find! :headbang:

Does anyone here have the album "Winterblossom is Dead" by Kittyviolet? Izzy is a guest on two songs on that album but I've not been able to track down a copy. Seems to have been pulled from iTunes in the UK :( Anyone know if it can still be purchased on iTunes in other countries? Thanks