Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Thanks for telling us! :hug:

Is it just me or is he extremely low in the mix though? :unsure:

A little low, yeah. Well, the song is nice, it is like the man himself could have written it really, the melody kinda reminds me of "Old hat".

Thanks @int8 for the finding! :heart:

Edited by Darkenchantress

9 hours ago, downliner said:

Nice find! :headbang:

Does anyone here have the album "Winterblossom is Dead" by Kittyviolet? Izzy is a guest on two songs on that album but I've not been able to track down a copy. Seems to have been pulled from iTunes in the UK :( Anyone know if it can still be purchased on iTunes in other countries? Thanks

It's not on iTunes in the U.S. either. It's JT Longoria's band, right? Is he on social media? @SerenityScorp !

2 hours ago, ludurigan said:

good news on izzy

Great! Is this from a recent session or an old session, I wonder?

12 hours ago, downliner said:

Does anyone here have the album "Winterblossom is Dead" by Kittyviolet? Izzy is a guest on two songs on that album but I've not been able to track down a copy. Seems to have been pulled from iTunes in the UK :( Anyone know if it can still be purchased on iTunes in other countries? Thanks

I don't have the album, but I can see it's available on iTunes in Poland :)

3 hours ago, int8 said:

I don't have the album, but I can see it's available on iTunes in Poland :)

Here in Spain I just found four of their songs available on iTunes:

-Up (which apparently features Izzy)

-Guys with Oackleys

-Zero Kiddo

-35 years young

I cannot listen to them cause I don't have the app on my laptop and I don't really have the time to install it right now. Nothing on Spotify or last.fm though.

Edited by Darkenchantress

On 23 April 2017 at 9:37 PM, Darkenchantress said:

No, you're not, is something I really hate. Can't believe that his current address is on the internet and is so easy to find that is scary.

I was bored so... this is the only way I'd overcome my coulrophobia. :lol:

iezsiLl.jpg

Three days later Izzy turns up on an album titled 'Sad Clowns and Hillbillies', did you have a premonition?:wow:  That's John Mellancamp in disguise.

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Irwi said:
On 24.4.2017 at 6:40 PM, Fourteenbeers said:

Where is he?  I think I need a magnifying glass... where's Izzy? :P

Second on the left, last row.

I'll take your word for it, but don't you have a bigger version of that picture where you can actually read and see stuff? :lol:

36 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

-Guys with Oackleys

-Zero Kiddo

-35 years young

I cannot listen to them cause I don't have the app on my laptop and I don't really have the time to install it right now. Nothing on Spotify or last.fm though.

For anyone who has My Space (remember that) Kittyviolet had  a page and Izzy appears on Up and Guys with Oakleys. however if I try to go to the link I don't see anything so not sure if it's defunct or because I can't be bothered to create an account.

31 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Three days later Izzy turns up on an album titled 'Sad Clowns and Hillbillies', did you have a premonition?:wow:  That's John Mellancamp in disguise.

I'm a very powerful witch and that's the truth. 

tumblr_inline_ooespp2T2x1s2sde9_500.gif

Know that if Izzy ever comes back to GnR it will be cause of the change spell I did back in December :devilshades: if he doesn't... well, this message will self destruct to never be seen again. :ph34r:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Archtop said:

For anyone who has My Space (remember that) Kittyviolet had  a page and Izzy appears on Up and Guys with Oakleys. however if I try to go to the link I don't see anything so not sure if it's defunct or because I can't be bothered to create an account.

Fuck, I forgot to post it before! You can listen to Guys with Oakleys here: https://soundcloud.com/tags/kittyviolet winterblossom is dead it's 14 seconds long but it definitely has a Stradlin vibe as in Bucket o' trouble. :lol:

49 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

-Guys with Oackleys

-Zero Kiddo

-35 years young

I have the same 4 tracks available when I search in the web browser, but the rest of the songs are shown on iTunes desktop and are marked as "explicit content".

Edited by int8
deleted soundcloud link :p

3 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

i suppose its a recent session

I think the Kittyviolet stuff dates to 2007 judging by the iTunes listing. iTunes tells me it's available in the Uzbekistani  ? if you want to change stores. Ha Ha.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

JT told me this :" it's not available anywhere, unfortunately... i had to take it down from everywhere when kittyviolet split up :P "

Don't laugh JT!! this is a tragedy!!

tenor.gif

Aww. :( That sucks. Its got to be out there somewhere.

Thanks all for the help trying to find this Kittyviolet album. I seem to be getting conflicting reports of it's been pulled from everywhere, 4 songs are available in Spain, it is on iTunes Poland and possibly it's available in Uzbekistan :headbang:

If someone is able to buy it digitally online I'd really appreciate someone picking it up for me. Will PayPal $20 across so you can even buy yourself a legal digital copy :D