Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

Jt wrote me again :if enough people are looking for it, i can put it up somewhere here for sale :) 

you want it guys?? :D 

How many is enough people? Because we've only got like 10 here. :lol: But if you post it in the main section you might get more.

Edited by Kris_1989

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

How many is enough people? Because we've only got like 10 here. :lol: But if you post it in the main section you might get more.

we have to find more people!! :D , i'm not sure how many wanted... i guess only Izzy real and crazy fans like us :P

2 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

Jt wrote me again :if enough people are looking for it, i can put it up somewhere here for sale :)

you want it guys?? :D 

Well I definitely want to buy it, I've been looking for it for ages :D That would be really cool if he could make it available to buy somewhere.

That 14 second Guys With Oakleys track is a sweet teaser :headbang:Thanks izzyarg!

• Like 1

Just now, Izzyarg said:

we have to find more people!! :D , i'm not sure how many wanted... i guess only Izzy real and crazy fans like us :P

Jen might be able to get more people with her facebook group.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

No prob, actually thanks to JT !! :)

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, downliner said:

Awesome @Izzyarg :headbang:

To anyone who replied on Page 152 of this thread I'll pay for your copy of the album as you all were so awesome trying to help track it down :kiss: Hope it's as good as I remember it being :dance:

Aww, thanks but you don't have to do that! :hug:You do enough around here as it is!

-----

Speaking of songs, did anyone still need Please Go Home? I'm pretty sure I've got a CD of On Down the Road in a box somewhere. I could find it and import that song if anyone needs me to.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, downliner said:

To anyone who replied on Page 152 of this thread I'll pay for your copy of the album as you all were so awesome trying to help track it down :kiss: Hope it's as good as I remember it being :dance:

we are even @downliner ! like Kris said , thanks to you we have Izzy info for years!!! ;) 

Edited by Izzyarg

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm pretty sure I've got a CD of On Down the Road in a box somewhere.

Hold onto that disc for a few more years and you'll be able to retire when you sell it if current ebay.com prices are anything to go by :lol:

Also thanks @Stizzyfan01 for the cool pic, never seen that one before :) 

• Like 1

Wow, what's going on here? New Izzy collaboration out of nowhere? Only happening in the No Gang. Love you guys!

. I'd need to check out Kittyviolet. And please tell me who is JT, missing out on half the discussion here. I don't like the mellencamp song though. :shrugs:

And for the pic, I'm blind. Still can't find Izzy... :lol:

30 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Wow, what's going on here? New Izzy collaboration out of nowhere? Only happening in the No Gang. Love you guys!

. I'd need to check out Kittyviolet. And please tell me who is JT, missing out on half the discussion here. I don't like the mellencamp song though. :shrugs:

JT Longoria play bass with Izzy in his band and he had a band called Kittyviolet... we couldn't find his record anywhere and he told me he had to erased because the band split... and like we are the best gang ever & he is the best too, will upload the album online tomorrow ♥ 

Edited by Izzyarg

33 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Kid in the last row, second on the left. He's wearing a white T-shirt and is hunching his shoulders.

32 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

wtf is going on in that school photo are they all the same age?, Izzy is one of the only dudes that doesn't look about 25. The three on the far right got held back a few years didn't they?

I noticed that too lol. It's the same with Axl in school pictures- always one of the youngest and tiniest looking kids, compared to the others.

Either Axl and Izzy both were really small and under-developed while in school, or they were so gifted they just put them into classes with older kids or something...

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, downliner said:

Hold onto that disc for a few more years and you'll be able to retire when you sell it if current ebay.com prices are anything to go by :lol:

My retirement or if the prices keep going up 1 GNR ticket. :P

54 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

JT is a engineer and I think he played bass for Izzy for a little bit. I can't remember which albums though.

I didn't like the mellencamp song either. :smiley-confused2:

Izzy is in the fourth row, second from the left.

52 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

wtf is going on in that school photo are they all the same age?, Izzy is one of the only dudes that doesn't look about 25. The three on the far right got held back a few years didn't they?

giphy.gif

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Frey said:

Kid in the last row, second on the left. He's wearing a white T-shirt and is hunching his shoulders.

I noticed that too lol. It's the same with Axl in school pictures- always one of the youngest and tiniest looking kids, compared to the others.

Either Axl and Izzy both were really small and under-developed while in school, or they were so gifted they just put them into classes with older kids or something...

I was kinda the same, don't think i started shavin' till i was about 19-20!. Definitely had some dudes at school who matured much earlier than me but don't remember too many moustaches being rocked that's for sure.

5 hours ago, downliner said:

Awww, that's super kind of you but no need to, you already do enough! :heart:

And Thanks so much  @Izzyarg 

About the art class pic, I was thinking the same, Izzy looks pretty much the youngest on the pic, they probably were people from different classes. It was like that in my school when I was at art classes, we were all together in one group. Also, he already looked awkward taking pics, I guess some things never change. :D

1 hour ago, tifalucis said:

NO gang, I wanna ask something. Has Izzy ever got married?

He was married to Annica Kreuter back in the 90's, they got divorced and I don't know anything official further than that.

11 hours ago, Frey said:

I'll take your word for it, but don't you have a bigger version of that picture where you can actually read and see stuff? :lol:

No, I don't but if you open it in a new tab it gets a little bit bigger. And then you can see: Row 4: Brad something, Jeff Isbell

:blink:

Just now, Irwi said:

No, I don't but if you open it in a new tab it gets a little bit bigger. And then you can see: Row 4: Brad something, Jeff Isbell

:blink:

Oops, somebody already posted the large version of the pic..