Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Highlights: 

This:

'And by the age of 2, he could solo like fuck. Eat your heart out Slash. Bitch. Slash didn't really care, so Izzy cummed on his leg. It's true, read Slash's book'

I still can't quite believe that Slash shared this story on his book, but well, not complaining here  :ph34r:

And this:

Yes that’s right, Izzy could see into the future. He knew Chinese Democracy would take Axl 14 years to complete. He knew that there would be 14 years of silence, 14 years of pain, 14 years that are gone forever and we’ll never have again.

:rofl-lol:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 3

Just now, Jane M. said:

Read Steven's book too. You won't regret it.

Alright then.  What about the Duff's book? Do you like it too?

I wasn't too interested in Stevens or Slash's his book until now.  Always meant to read Duff's though 

Just now, Jane M. said:

Read Steven's book too. You won't regret it.

I wasn't too interested in Stevens or Slash's his book until now.  Always meant to read Duff's though 

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Duff's kinda boring but has some interesting parts too.

Edited by Jane M.
  • Like 1

The Bass Guitar

Duff fell in love with a bass guitar just like his father, but killed it, so he could play her in the band Guns N' Roses. That is how the song I Used To Love Her came to be. Afterwards, Duff fell in love and had sex with many more Bass Guitars.

In Guns N' Roses

While in Guns N' Roses, Duff found another love,doing Axl Rose, Heroin, and Alcohol, which made his Bass Guitars jealous, and when confronted by them, he said, "Hey, at least it isn't Crack!" These affairs went on for sometime. Since his Bass Guitars left him, he decided to take up Rhythm Guitar in Loaded

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Duff_McKagan

:lol:

Too bad theres no Slash biography 

But theres Buckethead biography 

Edited by SerenityScorp

58 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

The Bass Guitar

Duff fell in love with a bass guitar just like his father, but killed it, so he could play her in the band Guns N' Roses. That is how the song I Used To Love Her came to be. Afterwards, Duff fell in love and had sex with many more Bass Guitars.

In Guns N' Roses

While in Guns N' Roses, Duff found another love,doing Axl Rose, Heroin, and Alcohol, which made his Bass Guitars jealous, and when confronted by them, he said, "Hey, at least it isn't Crack!" These affairs went on for sometime. Since his Bass Guitars left him, he decided to take up Rhythm Guitar in Loaded

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Duff_McKagan

:lol:

Too bad theres no Slash biography 

But theres Buckethead biography 

Call me biased but Izzy's biography is the best. The link should be on the first page. :rofl-lol:

Edited by Jane M.

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

So apparently that Mellencamp song was recorded in the early 90s during the same session for Miss Missy. So it's new to us but not really new. :shrugs:

Oh really? I was just hoping for some studio pics to pop up. :o

LMAO at that uncyclopedia site, and yeah, Izzy's is the best. :rofl-lol:

8 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Oh really? I was just hoping for some studio pics to pop up. :o

Me too. :(

-----

I know I'm a pessimistic asshole but I kinda feel like this is Mellancamp just trying to ride on Izzy & GNR's coattails a bit. He's had this song for 20 years and now all of the sudden decides to release it?  :smiley-confused2:

Edited by Kris_1989

28 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Me too. :(

-----

I know I'm a pessimistic asshole but I kinda feel like this is Mellancamp just trying to ride on Izzy & GNR's coattails a bit. He's had this song for 20 years and now all of the sudden decides to release it?  :smiley-confused2:

Don't know, maybe he just thought he didn't fit in any of his previous albums but it did on this one? :shrugs:

Silly question: does anybody knows what Izzy says on 14 years during guitar solo? , i remember that i was on high school with my friends trying to guess and we even made bets but we didn't have a clue, i thought he says something in spanish...

Hello my loves...catching up. 

Re: the books...here are my thoughts:

Steven's....I dunno....I just take everything he says with a grain of salt b/c I feel like he's still sick, ya know?   I mean, I feel badly for him...I really do.  But I just don't 100% believe much of what he says.  Also, I think he meant to refer to Angela McCoy in the story about Erin Everly OD'ing and he called her by some other name.  (Of course that would only ruin his credibility for an Izzy fan .... every Izzy fan knows Angela - duh ;)).

Duff's ... too much finance and not enough fun.

Slash's...I actually liked.  I want to read it again.

Izzy's...well, obviously, it'll be perfect. :lol:

59 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

Silly question: does anybody knows what Izzy says on 14 years during guitar solo? , i remember that i was on high school with my friends trying to guess and we even made bets but we didn't have a clue, i thought he says something in spanish...

He says "I love Jen even though she's only 15."  At least I'm pretty sure that's what he says.

:smiley-confused2:

Edited by Cold Jen Time
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Hello my loves...catching up. 

Re: the books...here are my thoughts:

Steven's....I dunno....I just take everything he says with a grain of salt b/c I feel like he's still sick, ya know?   I mean, I feel badly for him...I really do.  But I just don't 100% believe much of what he says.  Also, I think he meant to refer to Angela McCoy in the story about Erin Everly OD'ing and he called her by some other name.  (Of course that would only ruin his credibility for an Izzy fan .... every Izzy fan knows Angela - duh ;)).

Duff's ... too much finance and not enough fun.

Slash's...I actually liked.  I want to read it again.

Izzy's...well, obviously, it was perfect. :lol:

He says "I love Jen even though she's only 15."  At least I'm pretty sure that's what he says.

:smiley-confused2:

Actually was called 15 years but  the band has to change the meaning of the song cause they didn't want to look like pedophiles 

Image result for jen gif

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

I always understand something like "it's been nada" :lol: You know "nada" means "nothing" in spanish. But I don't really know.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

I always understand something like "it's been nada" :lol: You know "nada" means "nothing" in spanish. But I don't really know.

yeah me too!  now i have a witness and that means i won the bet! ... i always wonder how much does izzy knows about spanish, it has to be hilarious speak with him in spanglish 

3 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

Actually was called 15 years but  the band has to change the meaning of the song cause they didn't want to look like pedophiles 

Image result for jen gif

:lol::heart:

This is actually the exact moment Izzy found out I was only 15.  Axl ruins fucking everything. 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Sometimes "Jen" and "Nada" sound the same.  It can get confusing.  Just sayin.

:lol::P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Izzyarg said:

Yeah it's been oh no! (I think)

Jen's version is better?

• Like 1