Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Izzy left GNR to pursue a career in accounting, and met his fellow Goo Goo Dolls companions, Wayne Rooney, Rory Bremner, Clive Anderson, Mr Rossi and Jefferson Airplane.

They released their debut album, Now Thats What I Call Music 30 in late 2009, which was a complete and utter failure, selling 3 copies, but due to the recession, it went to Number 1 across the world. Izzy lol’d.

:rofl-lol:

• Like 2

Came back after drifting in the main section. This thread is so long, that I can't remember if this has been posted here before.. it's from Ju Ju Hounds gig. 

It's a funny coincidence that the guy he end's up kicking has long red hair (or least I think it is red. The video quality is very poor.) But it instantly reminded me of Axl..:lol:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
---

Hi! I will derail this thread, because sometimes we give shit to Ned well deserved most of the times, but other times he's pretty adorable and cute and come be cute like that to my house :wub: And as we're not biased we can point that out, right? :nervous::P  

19 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

tumblr_op5xgu9VGG1uj8av3o2_250.jpgtumblr_op5xgu9VGG1uj8av3o4_250.jpg

Nothing beats Izzy on panther jacket, but Izzy on lace, well I don't know how he does it, but it's kinda hot too :ph34r:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Hi! I will derail this thread, because sometimes we give shit to Ned well deserved most of the times, but other times he's pretty adorable and cute and come be cute like that to my house :wub: And as we're not biased we can point that out, right? :nervous::P  

Nothing beats Izzy on panther jacket, but Izzy on lace, well I don't know how he does it, but it's kinda hot too :ph34r:

Izzy as usual looks so damn cool and adorable and utter fantastic, in lace, in leather, in flowers and pearls, in shirts, in vests without shirts, with his hat, without hat, long hair, short, sticking to all directions or not ... :shrugs::wub:

About the Duff video. I'm a weird, probably, I stated that in the women's thread too. I love his moves but his facial expression kind of puts me off. I wonder if I'm seeing things or if he looks alright.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Izzy as usual looks so damn cool and adorable and utter fantastic, in lace, in leather, in flowers and pearls, in shirts, in vests without shirts, with his hat, without hat, long hair, short, sticking to all directions or not ... :shrugs::wub:

About the Duff video. I'm a weird, probably, I stated that in the women's thread too. I love his moves but his facial expression kind of puts me off. I wonder if I'm seeing things or if he looks alright.

I noticed a while ago his wrinkles have disappeared. Looks like he's been stung by bees. Botox bees. 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I noticed a while ago his wrinkles have disappeared. Looks like he's been stung by bees. Botox bees. 

You mean Duff? Not Izzy, right? Well Duff's still got his wrinkles in the video. So. I'm confused now. :wow:

Edited by Tori72

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I read "without hair" and I was like "what did I miss?" :rofl-lol: But yeah, he can rock pretty much everything he wears. :wub:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Ah the Izzyconda pic :D I always wonder, was the photographer a woman? Was Izzy happy to see her? Didn't they fucking notice before publishing the pic? :facepalm: I love the pic anyway. Way to go, Stradlin, way to go! :awesomeface:

Same thoughts here! :rofl-lol: Or is it Slash? It might be photoshop though, sorry love. But lovely pic anyway :lol:

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

Ah the Izzyconda pic :D I always wonder, was the photographer a woman? Was Izzy happy to see her? Didn't they fucking notice before publishing the pic? :facepalm: I love the pic anyway. Way to go, Stradlin, way to go! :awesomeface:

QOx3BR.gif

The Photographer is Duff

:smiley-confused2:

Just now, Tori72 said:

Same thoughts here! :rofl-lol: Or is it Slash? It might be photoshop though, sorry love. But lovely pic anyway :lol:

No it wasnt photoshop

I know photoshop pic when I see one :axl:

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Thought about that possibility too. :P

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

The Photographer is Duff

:smiley-confused2:

Could be, Izzy always seemed to be into blondes. :awesomeface:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Thought about that possibility too. :P

Could be, Izzy always seemed to be into blondes. :awesomeface:

Oooohh such a good memories :violin:

9a12a4d271a6f366cb1c66c8cfe8ce6d.jpg

Izzy -> Duff

Duff -> Slash

Slash -> Axl

Axl -> Izzy (Before Met Slash) 

Axl -> Slash (After met Slash till now) 

Poor Steven :violin:

Edited by SerenityScorp

7 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Stumbled upon this on some tumblr. Everybody knows the pic. Had to post it anyway. *giggles* :rofl-lol::wub:

tumblr_mkadujk7m31s9aqg9o1_1280.jpg

That's an easy way to get likes, shame on you, dirty girl:lol:

Anyway I came here to invite everyone to vote in the main section.  There's a poll: Dust n' Bones vs 14 years