Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Shit sucks, doesn't bode well for AFD 30 with Izzy and Steven. I think somehow we need to get our disapproval noticed, I'm all up for a twitter or Facebook campaign. We now need a brilliant hashtag.

44 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Shit sucks, doesn't bode well for AFD 30 with Izzy and Steven. I think somehow we need to get our disapproval noticed, I'm all up for a twitter or Facebook campaign. We now need a brilliant hashtag.

What about #AFD5 ?

And why not tweet it to Duff, Slash and Axl and ask them if they authorized that shit?! :anger:

Edited by Tori72

2 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

And for fuck's sake, someone tell Duff the UK is also fucking Europe. I swear... :facepalm:

This Brexit thing must be even more confusing on the other side of the atlantic. lol

Would have thought Duff had more general knowledge than that.

Edited by Tori72

41 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

This Brexit thing must be even more confusing on the other side of the atlantic. lol

Would have thought Duff had more general knowledge than that.

I don't think it's necessarily stupidity or lack of common knowledge.

I've noticed a lot of people are perfectly aware that the UK is part of Europe (and I think Duff most likely knows too), but they have this divide in their minds about "mainland Europe" and "those islands in the west" that compells them to mention the UK separately for some reason lol.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

I've noticed a lot of people are perfectly aware that the UK is part of Europe (and I think Duff most likely knows too), but they have this divide in their minds about "mainland Europe" and "those islands in the west" that compells them to mention the UK separately for some reason lol.

Sorry if I came across as arrogant. Maybe I was. I'm really grumpy and moody today and I'm sure you're right on Duff's common knowledge.  Still doesn't make too much sense to me either, sorry 

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Does anyone know the exact year Steven moved to LA? :ph34r:

I think he mentions on his bio that he was 11 so it must have been 1976? 

Edit: I found this! Here it says 1972! http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/history/history-86.php

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Frey said:

I must stick up for Duff here even though I usually make fun of the GnR guys for this.

The UK has always kept its distance from Europe, we wouldn't convert to the Euro etc and I think that's what does it, because we ourselves make it known we are British before European. 

Only one problem for Duff, they're not playing the UK, they're only playing England. See how complicated we are? :lol:

• Like 1

So disrespectful! It's unbelievable. If they are gonna do this atleast they should'nt be performing any of the songs izzy wrote or had more than 50% writing contribution (steven too if theres any). How many songs and what songs will they be able to perform then? Such hypocrites so disappointed with the 3. I really dont think they have no idea what their management is putting out there

Edited by annabanana
Misspelling
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I must stick up for Duff here even though I usually make fun of the GnR guys for this.

The UK has always kept its distance from Europe, we wouldn't convert to the Euro etc and I think that's what does it, because we ourselves make it known we are British before European. 

Only one problem for Duff, they're not playing the UK, they're only playing England. See how complicated we are? :lol:

I know that and that's a cultural thing, not geografical :D. Still it belongs to Europe. Same goes for Iceland. 

51 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

:smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol:

@Kris_1989 - fucking phenomenal edit on that video.  You win...everything.  Just RT'd (thx, @SerenityScorp!) but I don't think I know your handle, Kris - I used to but can't find you now so couldn't give you props.  Lemme know what it is and I'll reply to the tweet giving you cred (if you want).  I tagged Appetite so he'll RT and get it trending. The only # I could think of was #weknow which means nothing out of context but everything within.

Those stupid fuckers.  I'm done with them. DONE, I say!!!! 

This may be full of typos bc I'm fucking fuming right now. 

Edited by Cold Jen Time
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold Jen Time said:

@Kris_1989 - fucking phenomenal edit on that video.  You win...everything.  Just RT'd (thx, @SerenityScorp!) but I don't think I know your handle - I used to but can't find you now so couldn't give you props.  Lemme know what it is and I'll reply to the tweet giving you cred (if you want).  I tagged Appetite so he'll RT and get it trending. The only # I could think of was #weknow which means nothing out of context but everything within.

Those stupid fuckers.  I'm done with them. DONE, I say!!!! 

This may be full of typos bc I'm fucking fuming right now. 

I just opened a new account since my other one is private. It's @GNR_Avocado :lol: And you don't have to give me credit. I just wanted to let you know it's me so you don't see some random weirdo liking your tweets. :P

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

That article linked there is quite interesting although there are weirds bit in it as well. Cute: Izzy was all enthusiastic as a guitar player but left that band when his friend Bill from Indiana showed up in LA in 1983. :) Weird: the author calls Izzy a heroin chic persona today? WTF?

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2016/09/08/spotlight-on-local-twice-shire