Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, Frey said:

Fffff yeah, an announcement for a tour with Def Leppard, Aerosmith, The Who etc. would be the lamest thing ever.

That's the announcement?? We have known about this for weeks, so it must be a ticket give away. :facepalm: This forum creates its own hype, spend to much time on here and you will slowly go crazy from the self induced hysteria and resulting disappointment.:wow: We are all going to go MAD.

:smiley-confused2: 

7 minutes ago, Archtop said:

That's the announcement?? We have known about this for weeks, so it must be a ticket give away. :facepalm: This forum creates its own hype, spend to much time on here and you will slowly go crazy from the self induced hysteria and resulting disappointment.:wow: We are all going to go MAD.

I'm starting to think that isn't the announcement though... how would that fit in with the timeline + that show is already sold out? why would people in LA care? If it's a giveaway are they going to fly them out? What if they don't have passports? I don't think it's a giveaway... Maybe you're right, though. Maybe I am going mad? :drevil:giphy.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm starting to think that isn't the announcement though... how would that fit in with the timeline + that show is already sold out? why would people in LA care? If it's a giveaway are they going to fly them out? What if they don't have passports? I don't think it's a giveaway... Maybe you're right, though. Maybe I am going mad? :drevil:giphy.gif

IMG_3908.JPG.333b08c071348b620ffc9ef9091a1fcd.JPG

Maybe Def Leppard and friends are coming to a stadium in LA 

:vomit:

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe Def Leppard and friends are coming to a stadium in LA 

:vomit:

Thankfully they're on tour with Poison so I'm safe. :lol: Real question is, if they announce a LA show + guests but don't say who it is... Do I go and take the chance or not waste the money? :nervous:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

Thankfully they're on tour with Poison so I'm safe. lol Real question is, if they announce a LA show + guests but don't say who it is... Do I go and take the chance or not waste the money? :nervous:

Hmmm... tough question. If they announce they're going to be celebrating AFD, they sure as hell aren't going to tell us the lineup, not with Europe (and the UK:P) coming up. 

There's no chance they'll announce a tour with Def Leppard basically because that isn't happening at all :lol:

Def Leppard will open for Aerosmith in Chile just like The Who will do for GNR. The promoters decided to put these two shows together as some sort of festival but that's it. So far, GNR and Leppard won't be sharing a stage at all. And why would they generate all this hype to announce a date in Chile? They already announced the other dates including the main one that's Rock In Rio.

30 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

They can't announce AFD celebration without the lineup. That's just plain cruel.

And it wouldn't make sense. Adding Think About You and Anything Goes to the setlist is not a big announcement.

59 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Thankfully they're on tour with Poison so I'm safe. :lol: Real question is, if they announce a LA show + guests but don't say who it is... Do I go and take the chance or not waste the money? :nervous:

Yes, of course you go! If they announce guests, it's safe to assume at least Steven will be there and you can't miss that. YOU CAN'T! :max:

:P

4 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yes, of course you go! If they announce guests, it's safe to assume at least Steven will be there and you can't miss that. YOU CAN'T! :max:

:P

Yeah, you're right. Unless the tickets are like $2k + your soul & first born child. Then I might have to pass :lol:

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yeah I know. The only reason why you can tell mine is Izzy is because of his hat. :lol:

I put sunglass on my Izzymoji so I didn't have to worry about getting the eyes right. B-)  But I can't ever figure out how to post pictures in here unless they're links online.  @Darkenchantress told me how, but I'm...challenged. :D

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So if they announce AFD shows in LA with the original lineup what will they do about Europe? 

They can fuck right off with that shit. 

That's why I believe a single is more likely.

Anyway, the whole world had to put up with Frank Ferrer on this tour so it's fair you have to suffer him too, regardless of the announcement :P

11 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yeah, you're right. Unless the tickets are like $2k + your soul & first born child. Then I might have to pass :lol:

I'd still go :lol:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So if they announce AFD shows in LA with the original lineup what will they do about Europe? 

They can fuck right off with that shit. 

I honestly couldn't care less. They can give me Fortus-the-self-proclaimed-new-big-four-guitar-shredding-guitar-punching and Frank-you-can-tell-it's-Brownstone-when-the-chorus-hits if at the end of the day those five get together. We already suffered through the all Chinese Democracy, NuGNR craziness, so I can live the rest of my life knowing that I gave 130€ + trips to 3 stooges if they stop being assholes and fuckin put Steven and Izzy up there with them. Maybe I'm too romantic, but I'm all for this particular happy ending, I'd forget all the money I spent in this circus if  this end up leading to the five of them sharing a stage again.

Not happening tho, right? :cry:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I honestly couldn't care less. They can give me Fortus-the-self-proclaimed-new-big-four-guitar-shredding-guitar-punching and Frank-you-can-tell-it's-Brownstone-when-the-chorus-hits if at the end of the day those five get together. We already suffered through the all Chinese Democracy, NuGNR craziness, so I can live the rest of my life knowing that I gave 130€ + trips to 3 stooges if they stop being assholes and fuckin put Steven and Izzy up there with them. Maybe I'm too romantic, but I'm all for this particular happy ending, I'd forget all the money I spent in this circus if  this end up leading to the five of them sharing a stage again.

Not happening tho, right? :cry:

Nice, but Id rather not know about it before I see my shows, y'know? I'd be happy if it happened afterwards, otherwise I'm going to feel ripped off. 

Izzy, if you're reading this.... please have mercy and give us a hint... You're giving us grey hairs from the stress. :max:

giphy.gif

------

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Nice, but Id rather not know about it before I see my shows, y'know? I'd be happy if it happened afterwards, otherwise I'm going to feel ripped off. 

If it happens at all I think it will be after your shows. They wont have time before Ireland.

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Izzy, if you're reading this.... please have mercy and give us a hint... You're giving us grey hairs from the stress. :max:

giphy.gif

------

If it happens at all I think it will be after your shows. They wont have time before Ireland.

Yeah, but please don't announce AFD lineup shows on Wednesday and then tour here with the current lineup. That's what I mean. As happy as id be that they were doing at least one AFD show, I'd still feel gutted I wasn't getting to see it. 

That would ruin the London shows for me. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders