Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

19 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I honestly couldn't care less. They can give me Fortus-the-self-proclaimed-new-big-four-guitar-shredding-guitar-punching and Frank-you-can-tell-it's-Brownstone-when-the-chorus-hits if at the end of the day those five get together. We already suffered through the all Chinese Democracy, NuGNR craziness, so I can live the rest of my life knowing that I gave 130€ + trips to 3 stooges if they stop being assholes and fuckin put Steven and Izzy up there with them. Maybe I'm too romantic, but I'm all for this particular happy ending, I'd forget all the money I spent in this circus if  this end up leading to the five of them sharing a stage again.

Not happening tho, right? :cry:

e961f50248512c0d5d2d1eae969394be-671x377

3stooges.gif

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, but please don't announce AFD lineup shows on Wednesday and then tour here with the current lineup. That's what I mean. As happy as id be that they were doing at least one AFD show, I'd still feel gutted I wasn't getting to see it. 

That would ruin the London shows for me. 

Oh I see what you mean. That'd irritate me too. :wacko:

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

e961f50248512c0d5d2d1eae969394be-671x377

3stooges.gif

Don't tempt me. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

Oh I see what you mean. That'd irritate me too. :wacko:

Don't tempt me. :lol:

Lest be honest. The big announcement is gonna be that Axl, Slash and Duff are gonna star in a remake of The Three Stooges - False Alarms - a short film  from 1936.  (Yes it's a real film). 

• Like 1

Dear fellow witches, I dont't know if it's the sun or what but I'm totally chill. I never really expected to see the AFD lineup in my life. Where ever they'll have Izzy up for playing is fine to me. I'd only be bummed if Izzy would play in fucking Hannover instead of Munich, or in this Netherland town which name I forgot as it is shortly after Munich. Everything else will be a stab in my heart but I'll live. :)

All I wanna have is a decent video and audio of Izzy's gig.

So hey, if you're reading here, Izzy, do come to Munich ok? 

pretty-please-o.gif

Anyway, the timeline video sucks, I agree. The rest of the drama is somewhat lost to me. I'm too chill having had sun and white wine today. 

Kisses and white wine to you all! 

giphy.gif

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Dear fellow witches, I dont't know if it's the sun or what but I'm totally chill. I never really expected to see the AFD lineup in my life. Where ever they'll have Izzy up for playing is fine to me. I'd only be bummed if Izzy would play in fucking Hannover instead of Munich, or in this Netherland town which name I forgot as it is shortly after Munich. Everything else will be a stab in my heart but I'll live. :)

All I wanna have is a decent video and audio of Izzy's gig.

So hey, if you're reading here, Izzy, do come to Munich ok? 

pretty-please-o.gif

Anyway, the timeline video sucks, I agree. The rest of the drama is somewhat lost to me. I'm too chill having had sun and white wine today. 

Kisses and white wine to you all! 

giphy.gif

wine-meme-350x350.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Alright

lauren-2_o7su29.gif

Damn that is classy...

TBH wine gives me headache.. so can't drink it too much.. 

By the way, didn't one of the Three Stooges (Duff) say that when he tried to cut down his drinking, he "only" drank 10 bottles of wine per day?? 

1 minute ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Damn that is classy...

By the way, didn't one of the Three Stooges (Duff) say that when he tried to cut down his drinking, he "only" drank 10 bottles of wine per day?? 

I don't remember. I thought Izzy was the wino.

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Damn that is classy...

Red wine sometimes gives me a headache too, depends on the wine. 

10 Bottles? I can't remember all those numbers they drank and used and whatnot. They simply go over my head.

I must say that Duff handles his abuse stories with dignity and honesty. He never found him unconsciously still being in love with drinking even though he doesn't any more. I found Slash in some interviews still in love with his junkie / alcoholic persona but not so Duff. He doesn't deny it either. Really respect that about Duff. 

Just now, Tori72 said:

I must say that Duff handles his abuse stories with dignity and honesty. He never found him unconsciously still being in love with drinking even though he doesn't any more. I found Slash in some interviews still in love with his junkie / alcoholic persona but not so Duff. He doesn't deny it either. Really respect that about Duff. 

Yeah I agree. There is this interview though :lol:

cracked me up how much he was squirming when she brought up some of the hypocrisies in what he's saying and GNR's lyrics.

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

Yeah I agree. There is this interview though :lol:

cracked me up how much he was squirming when she brought up some of the hypocrisies in what he's saying and GNR's lyrics.

YES! Know this interview and was surprised that Duff wasn't at all able to talk about those lyrics and obviously haven't had thought about the misogyny in it and how it could affect his wife / daughters. I found that pretty lame of him. Really :facepalm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Nice, but Id rather not know about it before I see my shows, y'know? I'd be happy if it happened afterwards, otherwise I'm going to feel ripped off. 

Yeah, agree with you on that!

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

wine-meme-350x350.jpg

I'm out of likes, but love this so much :rofl-lol:

17 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

What is wine??? #TEAMBEER

I'm with you, sister :headbang:

• Like 1

Just leaving this here, might be as close as we get.

@Kris_1989 You made me giggle in the radio announcement thread. I think you said something about Steven and Izzy suddenly going silent is the reason we are speculating on AFD5. It just really amused me that we are reading so much into Izzy going silent when he had effectively been missing for the last  two years prior to his tweets. Poor guy causes speculation whatever he does ?

Just engage Izzy, you can't make it any worse!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Just leaving this here, might be as close as we get.

@Kris_1989 You made me giggle in the radio announcement thread. I think you said something about Steven and Izzy suddenly going silent is the reason we are speculating on AFD5. It just really amused me that we are reading so much into Izzy going silent when he had effectively been missing for the last  two years prior to his tweets. Poor guy causes speculation whatever he does ?

Just engage Izzy, you can't make it any worse!

Well it's true. :lol: If they would just say something everyone would switch gears and think it was a new single, tour dates or the announcement of the #axlisgoingbaldbenefitshow not AFD5.

And how dare you post the CEO of Ashba Water in here. :bitchfight::P

• Like 1