Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

On 5/18/2017 at 8:47 PM, ninemillykitty said:

hello, guys! 
i  wanted to thank you all for your interest in 'winterblossom is dead'!  it took me a little while to find the masters as i hadn't thought about that album in years! it was a nice stroll through memory lane, though, and it means a lot to me that you guys wanted to hear it again! just wanted to say thank you truly and sincerely!!
-jt longoria
ps-
i'll be leaving it up for about another week (til friday may 26th) for anyone who'd still like it. if anyone has any problems buying the album (i know that not all outlets are available worldwide) just let me know through a personal message on this forum and i'll figure out a way to let you buy it! :-)
https://kittyviolet.bandcamp.com/releases

Thanks JT i've really enjoyed the record!! and welcome to the gang :) 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

I'm catching up, sorry guys i have a difficult week... WOW that's better than mine i love it ♥  so glad i wasn't the only one who was pissed off :D 

Sorry you're having a rough week! :hug: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sorry you're having a rough week! :hug: 

thanks! :)  tomorrow is the day :nervous:... ps: i was laughing so bad about all the UK , Europe , pancreas, wine thing and i remembered this Iz quote about Duff:

"Duff got me inspired to start running. He ran a marathon! This is a guy I used to see in the hallways of hotels and wouldn't recognize him, because he was so fucked up from alcohol - vodka, specifically. Here's a guy who almost died from having something blow up inside him - I forget what it was, but it was something important! So he inspired me to take up running, and that's a great escape for me."

This Guy ... :lol: :facepalm:

• Like 3

Hope your week gets better @Izzyarg!! :hug:

8 hours ago, Jane M. said:

This makes me happy in my pantalones. ❤️?

5 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

13191073.gif

Thanks for the morning laughter you two. :rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, Izzyarg said:

thanks! :)  tomorrow is the day :nervous:... ps: i was laughing so bad about all the UK , Europe , pancreas, wine thing and i remembered this Iz quote about Duff:

"Duff got me inspired to start running. He ran a marathon! This is a guy I used to see in the hallways of hotels and wouldn't recognize him, because he was so fucked up from alcohol - vodka, specifically. Here's a guy who almost died from having something blow up inside him - I forget what it was, but it was something important! So he inspired me to take up running, and that's a great escape for me."

This Guy ... :lol: :facepalm:

And thanks to you too, Stradlin. I can't even... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Also, big hug to everyone in Manchester going through hard times. Fuck that shit, ugh. :hug:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 3

I'm still skipping around those old interviews and found this:

So who are your three most influential players?
Ron Wood, Ry Cooder , and Chuck Berry. Man, I got to see that guy play, he's one

player I've never seen...

http://www.a-4-d.com/t1657-2001-08-dd-interview-with-izzy

Maybe chuck berry's death hit him a little hard and that's why he's been so quiet?

RIP: What impact do you want to make on society?

Axl: Be the meanest, nastiest, sexi­est hardcore street band in rock ‘n’ roll Remember, we’re not fucking new wave, we’re not glam, we’re not fuck­ing punk, and we’re not heavy metal!

• Like 2

Just now, Cold Jen Time said:

GD it, @Kris_1989 -- why you gotta go posting this preciousness and making me fall in love with all of them again? :cry:

C'mere, Holy Trinity.  Can I have a hug?

giphy.gif 

lol I had to share their crab hunting stories with you all. Sorry! :P

• Like 1

I'm dying :rofl-lol:

DUFF: You want to know a true tact? I just found out that if you take a crab off yourself and somebody else who’s got crabs and put them in a jar, the crabs will fight each other to death.

STEVEN: That’s an interesting piece of history.

IZZY: I like that kind of stuff. That’s pretty cool, man.

DUFF: Why don’t you go out and get crabs so that we can watch?

STEVEN: Go out crab hunting.

Idiots! :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Darkenchantress said:

I'm dying :rofl-lol:

Idiots! :wub:

This conversation N' interview really like fanfic :rofl-lol:

DUFF: Actually, we met at the gay club, Rage. They have a five o’clock buffet. You can get all the food you can eat for a dollar.

EVERYONE: Yeah, Rage, yeah.

STEVEN: Of course, you take very many risks, but for one buck, all you can eat, you’ve got to take those risks.

DUFF: You clench your butt cheeks and eat. Chomp on those fried squid.

:rolleyes:

IZZY: Steven has this way of putting them in his pants and then going, “Do you want to borrow my pants?”

DUFF: He’s a generous guy when he’s got crabs

:rofl-lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp