Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Hey all....if by some miracle of God Axl actually agrees to an AFD5 show or shows in LA.....i live in the general area....so if I am crazy enough to max out a couple of my credit cards in order to get a tix up front I will be sure to get it on Izzy s side of the stage and will take lots of videos to post....but if the seats are pushing 20,000?? like they might then I will have to pass....but if it can be done for 10k.....then I will do it.?.....and post a shit load of stuff for you all....

Edited by JMA515
  • Like 2

Now i'm starting to panic... i don't know why...but GNR tickets to Argentina's show are on sale right now and they raised the value out of the blue :question: i know they come with The Who , but why now and not when they announced in the first place?? i want to know what is happening!!! Izzy please appear so i can breathe... people here is really mad, they raised the cost like 1000 pesos more, before VIP tickets were around 2000 pesos and now is 3000 almost reaching 4000 ... sorry if you don't understand guys , but i'm in shock i can't think:wow:

Soooooooo...more social media weirdness.  The sentiment is real, I know.  But I feel like the choice of song is just .... odd.

3 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

Now i'm starting to panic... i don't know why...but GNR tickets to Argentina's show are on sale right now and they raised the value out of the blue :question: i know they come with The Who , but why now and not when they announced in the first place?? i want to know what is happening!!! Izzy please appear so i can breathe... people here is really mad, they raised the cost like 1000 pesos more, before VIP tickets were around 2000 pesos and now is 3000 almost reaching 4000 ... sorry if you don't understand guys , but i'm in shock i can't think:wow:

So all of a sudden they've raised the prices?  Like, just out of the blue?  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Soooooooo...more social media weirdness.  The sentiment is real, I know.  But I feel like the choice of song is just .... odd.

yeah!  and is really expensive , REALLY ... i've already decided i wasn't going and now i'm going crazy ... also, is weird all the NASCA commercials ...wtf is going on 

9 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

NASCA commercials?

there are like 3...  and the spotify photo, and the b-day wishes, and Del James photos, and izzy MIA for two months ... i also notice everytime izzy dissapears for a long time he comes back with new music and he left the gnr tweet for a year why he erased it now?... i also read Niven saying that he was waiting for joining later ,and suddenly steven can't say anything , and the sunshine/ call me the breeze lyrics ... and he's a fan of the who... i know you're gonna laugh but they are capable of made a whole escenario... axl's interview was made by a friend of his ex Brazilian girlfriend, so why he ask about Izzy if he knows Axl ... and is AFD anniversary... I know i'm speculating , but i have to say this somewhere cause i can't wait to thursday :nervous::lol:

:ph34r:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Oh my God, do you think the big announcement is that Guns N Roses has proof that we never put a man on the moon?!?!! 

:smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol:

I'm sure than Adler was on the moon a looot of times :awesomeface: ( i realized you usually say "to have one's head in the clouds" as an equivalent ,so i 've edited it cause i thought you wouldn't understand my joke) i learned something today :book:

Edited by Izzyarg

1 hour ago, Cold Jen Time said:

But isnt They always use tht song to tribute for the death? 

20 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

So the moon has crabs?

8 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

But isnt They always use tht song to tribute for the death? 

I dunno .... maybe .... it just felt weird to me.  Could just be that I'm sensitive to it bc of all the other crappy social media posts TB (I'm assuming) has done. :shrugs:

7 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

Image result for crab moon

Well f me. :shocked: The moon does have crabs.  And it's all Steve Adler's fault.

Edited by Cold Jen Time

19 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

I dunno .... maybe .... it just felt weird to me.  Could just be that I'm sensitive to it bc of all the other crappy social media posts TB (I'm assuming) has done. :shrugs:

Well f me. :shocked: The moon does have crabs.  And it's all Steve Adler's fault.

I remember They said, in the old days tht knockin' heavens door is a tribute of a friend tht died, since then it become a tribute song for the deaths

Wha! So no rabbits on the moon but crabs!? Im disappointed:max:

So all signs are pointing to more shows but every time there has been dates announced it was never a surprise. There were always leaks from the promoters/venues. So if it's dates how is it that NOBODY knows anything? I don't think they could keep that many people quiet and still have venues secure.

So it has to either be a club show or something lame like a AFD re-release, right?

Edited by Kris_1989

4 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Just put them to fight each other to death. I wanna see that shit. :devilshades:

28 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Out of all the theories in the D&N about the announcement, this one is my biggest fear..

Re-recorded and reissued AFD :no:

1062.gif

If that happens, I will find and burn to pieces every damn copy of that blasphemy. Also I'll raise an army of moon crabs and give them to everyone involved (the ones who buy it too.)

last-chance-1.jpg

• Like 1

Who on earth is gonna buy this shit? Re-recorded AFD? It's perfect, nobody wants anything else. Man! Another lame thing my mind came up with is some polished up live shows from the AFD era. Which would be nice but still, it would be a disappointment. With an advertised announcement like that, nobody wants a set of bloody videos or a re-recording of something. WE WANT AFD5 on a fucking stage at the same fucking time. Goddamit. And we want it all over Europe and preferably later on anywhere else. YOU HEAR ME?!

Izzy, just so you know.

See you in Munich, man. YOU BETTER BE THERE!!!!

attitude.gif