Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

4 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Just put them to fight each other to death. I wanna see that shit. :devilshades:

1062.gif

If that happens, I will find and burn to pieces every damn copy of that blasphemy. Also I'll raise an army of moon crabs and give them to everyone involved (the ones who buy it too.)

last-chance-1.jpg

OMG I love you so much. And I would personally light all the fires for you.

The best thing about the fight to the death would be that Izzy would be like "fuck this shit" and duck out before they could even say "where's Izzy?".  Sneaky motherfucker. :heart:

tumblr_o4om71cgJb1uprv4qo5_r1_1280.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yay! For once my insomnia will work in my favor. :lol: Bring it on 4AM announcement that makes no sense. :headbang:

Yeah, that's a weird time to announce something if it is specific to LA. The band must be in Dublin when it's going out or else why say that? 

Or maybe we are all just on Axl time :lol:

• Like 1

Whatever this is, good or bad, it's definitely more than a show in LA or even just one more leg of the tour. I was keeping my expectations low, but the time of the announcement is messing with my head :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Whatever this is, good or bad, it's definitely more than a show in LA or even just one more leg of the tour. I was keeping my expectations low, but the time of the announcement is messing with my head :ph34r:

None of this is adding up for me. "Back to where it all started..." but they're going to go by Dublin's time which has nothing to do with the start of AFD5? If it was 5 or 6am in LA I could see them trying to get the morning commute people but 4am is way too early. So are we thinking new song? That's really the only thing that fits?

giphy.gif

Edited by Kris_1989

It'll just be more shows :lol:

Maybe some more European shows too, perhaps they are coming to northern England next time as I couldn't understand why they left us out the first time and a lot will not travel to London. 

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

When was the troubadour show announced last year? Was it super early or in the afternoon?

It was super early. 

• Like 1

I just don't think they'd be able to keep another tour leg under wraps this long. They'd have to have all the livenation staff, the GNR crew, the band members families, plus all the venue staff keep the secret. Somebody would of leaked something somewhere... It has to be something else.

Edited by Kris_1989

Well, this spilled the beans, right? I just don't get it - the timing, all the hype and why announce another US leg when you have one that it isn't sold out :shrugs: I only can think about 2 things: it's an AFD5 tour, which is closer to impossible than unlikely and nothing, na-da, in the videos point to that OR it's indeed just another boring leg of NITL but they finally hired a marketing team and they are starting to work like other bands and promoting themselves and we're just confused cause we're not used to it.... I'm going with the second one.

tenor.gif

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Well, this spilled the beans, right? I just don't get, the timing, all the hype and why announce another US leg when you have one that it isn't sold out :shrugs: I only can think about 2 things: it's an AFD5 tour, which is closer to impossible than unlikable and nothing, na-da, in the videos point to that OR it's indeed just another boring leg of NITL but they finally hired a marketing team and they are starting to work like other bands and promoting themselves and we're just confused cause we're not used to it.... I'm going with the second one.

After all this fuss they're doing I think it might be a AFD5 concert. But only one. In LA I guess?

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

After all this fuss they're doing I think it might be a AFD5 concert. But only one. In LA I guess?

All this hype could suggest that but, then again, why announce it in a radio in Michigan and in another in NY? And why announce it in LA at 4am? 

Just now, dgnr said:

All this hype could suggest that but, then again, why announce it in a radio in Michigan and in another in NY? And why announce it in LA at 4am? 

Because one big blur of nonsense is so much fun.

Not.

:facepalm:

They're going to announce an AFD5 show around the world because if it's only one...time zone doesn't matter as the craziest and wealthiest fans from around the world are going to fly in for that one??.....cuz in will cost a small fortune to attend the show just based on tix prices alone....so when u add in travel costs....holy crap..??..can anyone say....time to take out a 2nd mortgage????

Edited by JMA515

Just now, JMA515 said:

They're going to announce an AFD5 show around the world because if it's only one...so time zone doesn't matter as.the craziest and wealthiest fans from around the world and going to fly in for that one??.....cuz in will cost a small fortune to attend the show just based on tix prices alone....so when u add in travel costs....holy crap..??..can anyone say....time to take out a 2nd mortgage????

I've already accepted the fact that if it's AFD5 my poor ass doesn't get to go. :lol: As much as I love Izzy I've never paid more than $500 for a ticket before and I don't think I'm about to start now. Not even for him. :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They do one AFD show they might as well do a whole bloody tour!! Surely they wouldn't be so cruel to just do one :max:

I don't think we'll get that lucky.