Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Whatever the announcement turns out to be, the band seem really excited by it, maybe we won't be, but they are. Slash did say there was more to come, so the more tour dates they've got planned he at least is excited by them. 

I shall be out all day tomo, probably can't get wifi, so I'm am probably going to miss the mygnr mass meltdown :lol:

It'll be 11 in the morning for me and we have a holiday tomorrow. Will probably catch it on time.

Hey, my kid now can identify Izzy Stradlin in a video at once. I'm so proud. But saying his name still is difficult. "Stllladlin" :lol: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Whatever the announcement turns out to be, the band seem really excited by it, maybe we won't be, but they are. Slash did say there was more to come, so the more tour dates they've got planned he at least is excited by them. 

I shall be out all day tomo, probably can't get wifi, so I'm am probably going to miss the mygnr mass meltdown :lol:

Don't worry, we go crazy on your behalf. 

I already know what it is:

Dizzy Reed is going to do a surprise gig in L.A. with Hookers & BLOW

It's going to be #HUGE

89464d2faf10c5bb24c1d7a09425a06f

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Don't worry, we go crazy on your behalf. 

I already know what it is:

Dizzy Reed is going to do a surprise gig in L.A. with Hookers & BLOW

It's going to be #HUGE

89464d2faf10c5bb24c1d7a09425a06f/

May 25th? Doesnt he need to get his ass to ireland? lol

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

18 hours to go... :facepalm:

giphy.gif

That tweet does say "concert" not "concerts" so I think it's going to be a AFD 30th show.

I think you're right, Kris.  I think they're gonna do one show on the 30th anniversary with the AFD5 - in LA - and play Appetite front to back.  And then that's it as far as the originals go.  Axl, Duff, Slash, and whatever the hell the other people's names are (jk - tee hee) can go on playing around the world and make a stupid new album for all I care.  All I know is they better pay-per-view that shit b/c I cannot pay 20 million dollars for a ticket.

Of course, maybe Izzy will fly the NO! Gang out.  :rofl-lol:

4na0l4colt3qhqgc5jc0wi4jn.500x281x8.gif

Edited by Cold Jen Time

6 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

OMG I love you so much. And I would personally light all the fires for you.

The best thing about the fight to the death would be that Izzy would be like "fuck this shit" and duck out before they could even say "where's Izzy?".  Sneaky motherfucker. :heart:

tumblr_o4om71cgJb1uprv4qo5_r1_1280.gif

Dat smile N'dat eyes 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, JMA515 said:

They're going to announce an AFD5 show around the world because if it's only one...time zone doesn't matter as the craziest and wealthiest fans from around the world are going to fly in for that one??.....cuz in will cost a small fortune to attend the show just based on tix prices alone....so when u add in travel costs....holy crap..??..can anyone say....time to take out a 2nd mortgage????

Axl need to learn from Willy Wonka Golden ticket

Add a date for private show,  put the golden ticket in tacos,  sell the tacos:rolleyes:

40 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

May 25th? Doesnt he need to get his ass to ireland? lol

I smell AFD5:ph34r:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

I think you're right, Chris.  I think they're gonna do one show on the 30th anniversary with the AFD5 - in LA - and play Appetite front to back.  And then that's it as far as the originals go.  Axl, Duff, Slash, and whatever the hell the other people's names are (jk - tee hee) can go on playing around the world and make a stupid new album for all I care.  All I know is they better pay-per-view that shit b/c I cannot pay 20 million dollars for a ticket.

Of course, maybe Izzy will fly the NO! Gang out.  :rofl-lol:

4na0l4colt3qhqgc5jc0wi4jn.500x281x8.gif

One of NO!  Member should qear a tshirt with a line NO!  Gang "This link" :ph34r:

:wub:

-----

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

One of NO!  Member should qear a tshirt with a line NO!  Gang "This link" :ph34r:

You want me to put this long thread link on a tshirt? :lol: It'd cover the whole shirt.

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They posted the video again the wankers :lol:

They're seeing this place on fire and they're loving it. I bet they're all here laughing their asses off. Stop teasing us, assholes :max: 

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Or put us on a list to keep us out. :lol:

Most likely :P

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

:wub:

Are you feeling all those good vibes? He's adorable, dammit :wub:

6 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

You want me to put this long thread link on a tshirt? :lol: It'd cover the whole shirt.

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Or just put This thread title:smiley-confused2:

We need a logo ;)

12 minutes ago, dgnr said:

They're seeing this place on fire and they're loving it. I bet they're all here laughing their asses off. Stop teasing us, assholes :max: 

Most likely :P

Are you feeling all those good vibes? He's adorable, dammit :wub:

We need a logo ;)

Yeah!  Logo!  Dont forget the avocado on the logo! :headbang:

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

It'll be 11 in the morning for me and we have a holiday tomorrow. Will probably catch it on time.

Hey, my kid now can identify Izzy Stradlin in a video at once. I'm so proud. But saying his name still is difficult. "Stllladlin" :lol: 

I will be at work and I won't be able to check my phone till 1 PM. Two extra hours of suffering for me.

tenor.gif

It won't be AFD5. The videos are more than discouraging for that. Moreover it wouldn't make sense and it would be damaging from a business POV to do a couple of AFD5 shows and then return to the current lineup.

On the other hand, I don't think it will be just more tour dates, because making three videos and talking about a surprise announcement is too much if it is just that. As for the theories about a co-headlining tour with whoever (Aerosmith, The Who, Metallica...), they don't seem plausible to me, as the videos don't sent any such vibe and they are all about GnR (the "big 3" more specifically).

My money now is on one or two anniversary shows in L.A. (and maybe a couple more in other big cities) with the current lineup and some big names as "special guests" (e.g. Steven Tyler, Dave Grohl, Angus, etc.).

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

It won't be AFD5. The videos are more than discouraging for that. Moreover it wouldn't make sense and it would be damaging from a business POV to do a couple of AFD5 shows and then return to the current lineup.

One the other hand, I don't think it will be just more tour dates, because making three videos and talking about a surprise announcement is too much if it is just that. As for the theories about a co-headlining tour with whoever (Aerosmith, The Who, Metallica...), they don't seem plausible to me, as the videos don't sent any such vibe and they are all about GnR (the "big 3" more specifically).

My money now is on one or two anniversary shows in L.A. (and maybe a couple more in other big cities) with the current lineup and some big names as "special guests" (e.g. Steven Tyler, Dave Grohl, Angus, etc.).

I sadly have to agree....but more because I feel Axl  just won't agree to it more than anything else.....and not for the above stated business reasons....though possibly valid to a certain degree.....but just becuz he personally doesn't want to.include our guys.....for even one night?.....just Axl being the way we know he can be and that occasionally pisses us off when it results in a once in a lifetime moment for  the fans like this being passed up on?....i really hope i am wrong on this one..?..but my gut tells me I am probably not☹

4 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Oh my God!!!

Fuck GNR and their announcement :lol: Steven Adler is coming back to South America, NOW I'm excited!!

Dying to have you here ASAP, Stevie! :heart:

I love this guy ♥ Steveeeen so happy for him :heart:

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

If they do this, and I mean any kind of AFD celebration without Izzy and Steven I'm done with this band, well, with what's left of it anyway. They can fuck off big time. 

• Like 1