Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

I went last July.  It was awesome.  Got to see Stevie.  But is shan't go again.  Off you fuck with your ticket prices, boys.  Off you fuck.

Rub salt in the wound why don't you! :bitchfight::P

Also... @Fourteenbeers that signature of yours... :drool:

Edited by Kris_1989

IMHO Whoever wants to go to the show should do it (1. is a good show; 2. is your money, do what makes you happy) as long as you don't have false expectations. 

It is what it is and Mr. Rose has made it fucking clear at this point.

It's sad that for whatever reason Duff and Slash have fallen into the same hole as he. They were creative and productive before rejoining GNR and now....:shrugs:

Maybe there's still hope for them in a couple of years when there's nothing else to milk from NITL.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Wht Her/His sign?  cause Im online using phone now

Her (my) signature  is black & white gif of Izzy licking his lips (and saying Hi I'm Izzy, I guess? I only paid attention to the lips licking part. :P

Edited by Fourteenbeers

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think I might go to the oakland or one of the LA shows. Just to see if it's as good as @BorderlineCrazy swears it is.

Lol. The show is awesome indeed but I'm sure you'll be a tough crowd after all the shit they're putting us through:P

I'm sure you'll have a good time, though, and being in LA Steven might join them. Maybe someone else too :suspicious:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Rub salt in the wound why don't you! :bitchfight::P

Also... @Fourteenbeers that signature of yours... :drool:

Omg that totally wasn't my intention! :heart: 

Or was it?  :wow:

No it wasn't at all. Ha!  Sorry!  I just want the people who haven't gone to know that it'll be an amazing experience.  One you shouldn't pass up.  For realz. 

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think I'm going to go to LA. Most likely the forum. I'll have to see when the presale opens up for CA. So far it's just the east coast.

Watch Izzy show up at Staples just because I picked the forum. lol

Edit: Everything opens up at 10AM (in the venue you're attending's timezone)

Thank you. I can't decide at the moment between LA Forum and MSG :nervous:

Probably LA as it's in November. 

43 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Thank you. I can't decide at the moment between LA Forum and MSG :nervous:

Probably LA as it's in November. 

I heard MSG was selling out really quickly during the presale. The forum was going quickly too but I managed to get floor seats so I'm happy. Not the best but it'll work. :lol:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I heard MSG was selling out really quickly during the presale. The forum was going quickly too but I managed to get floor seats so I'm happy. Not the best but it'll work. :lol:

Noooo!! I just got into my hotel and wifi and I'm trying to figure it all out. Stress! 

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Noooo!! I just got into my hotel and wifi and I'm trying to figure it all out. Stress! 

You have to keep searching over and over till you randomly get a good one. It sucks.

• Like 1

tenor.gif

I think the only way to save the day,is if Izzy sends us some completly random tweet. Its amazing over the last year he has reached out more to the fans on a personal level than anyone in the GnR camp.

I really didn't expect much, but my head kept telling me, they didn't put so much effort into releasing the other tour dates, so it's got to be more than that right? I was backing an interview with the trio, just talking about reforming and how it was working out, a little bit of  banter. before hitting Europe, you know something to keep our faith that it's not all cash grab corporate bullshit. Oh well :shrugs:

So all in all I feel played, entirely my own fault I should have learnt my lesson by now. I am happy for the people who are able to go to shows nearer to them, I hope you have a great time. Any emotional ties I had with the current line up are now spent, here's hoping Izzy slays them on the 30th anniversary with an accoustic cover by himself, tweeting with love to the fans.?

I only seem to be moaning on this board lately, need to take a break. 

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

I think the only way to save the day,is if Izzy sends us some completly random tweet. Its amazing over the last year he has reached out more to the fans on a personal level than anyone in the GnR camp.

I wish Izzy tweeted something like this as he did with "speculation" back in the day. It would be awesome. :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry, because the pic is, indeed, huge.

4 hours ago, Jane M. said:

IMHO Whoever wants to go to the show should do it (1. is a good show; 2. is your money, do what makes you happy) as long as you don't have false expectations. 

It is what it is and Mr. Rose has made it fucking clear at this point.

It's sad that for whatever reason Duff and Slash have fallen into the same hole as he. They were creative and productive before rejoining GNR and now....:shrugs:

Maybe there's still hope for them in a couple of years when there's nothing else to milk from NITL.

I'll probably end up going, mainly because I plan to meet some people there I haven't seen in ages and some internet friends I haven't even met in person, but the truth is I know and I'm sure that I'm gonna feel such second hand embarrassment watching the pokemon jumping up and down, Fortus flashing his boobs and don't even get me started with that drummer who can't drum at all. And all this knowing that Steven and Izzy wanted to be there, is gonna hurt a lot. <_<

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I wish Izzy tweeted something like this as he did with "speculation" back in the day. It would be awesome. :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry, because the pic is, indeed, huge.

I'll probably end up going, mainly because I plan to meet some people there I haven't seen in ages and some internet friends I haven't even met in person, but the truth is I know and I'm sure that I'm gonna feel such second hand embarrassment watching the pokemon jumping up and down, Fortus flashing his boobs and don't even get me started with that drummer who can't drum at all. And all this knowing that Steven and Izzy wanted to be there, is gonna hurt a lot. <_<

Hope is dead, making fun of Fortus's man-boobs is forever.

I still feel the same way I always have about the big 3 since NITL started but when the dates were announced this morning I thought about chris cornell, bowie, prince and everyone else we lost recently. I thought what if this is the last chance? Am I going to be ok with skipping the show over NITL drama? And the answer was no... so I bought a ticket. :shrugs:

I still don't know how I'm going to feel when I get there and right now I feel weird about it. But I just think at this point it wont hurt to go and at least try to have fun and maybe get a little bit of closure in the process.

giphy.gif

I will totally be rocking a stizzy stradler hat while I'm there though. The big three can sell out all they want but Stizzy Stradler still mattters.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

You see? Go and have some fun with your friends. Don't forget to put on your Izzy t-shirt snd represent the NO! Gang. 

Just saying.

No pressure.

Not at all. :D

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

tenor.gif

I really didn't expect much, but my head kept telling me, they didn't put so much effort into releasing the other tour dates, so it's got to be more than that right? I was backing an interview with the trio, just talking about reforming and how it was working out, a little bit of  banter. before hitting Europe, you know something to keep our faith that it's not all cash grab corporate bullshit. Oh well :shrugs:

So all in all I feel played, entirely my own fault I should have learnt my lesson by now. I am happy for the people who are able to go to shows nearer to them, I hope you have a great time. Any emotional ties I had with the current line up are now spent, here's hoping Izzy slays them on the 30th anniversary with an accoustic cover by himself, tweeting with love to the fans.?

I only seem to be moaning on this board lately, need to take a break. 

You're not the only one moaning.  I'm just doing it on Twitter.  

I hate them. 

Also, agree with @Archtop and @Izzyarg and whoever else said we need an Izzy tweet.  Like, give us a sign, man!  Just something small.  A "hi" ... a "no" ... anything. 

• Like 3

Ha, that definition of huge from Izzy would be amazing, nothing passive aggressive, just straight at it. 

I decided some time ago not to go to either London or Madrid shows, mainly because I suddenly had a huge expense to pay out as the dates were released and tickets went on sale, I decided to wait until nearer the time to see if prices would drop. When a second wave of tickets did come out I had already lost interest enough to decide I was happy to let it go. The only thing that might have me running around for last minute tickets is if Izzy/Steven turn up for more than two songs. So unless they suddenly appear at Slane I'm OK with that decision. 

If you have tickets go, enjoy, sing and dance your hearts out, I'm sure it will be a blast and a great night, don't forget to come back and tell us all the funny bits that happen. I agree, a meet up pre show with some of the people I have met over the net, might be one of the biggest things that has me regretting my decision.

55 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

You see? Go and have some fun with your friends. Don't forget to put on your Izzy t-shirt snd represent the NO! Gang. 

Just saying.

No pressure.

Not at all. :D

As Stradlin is my witness

I'll make you all proud

tumblr_inline_mzkafwsRN01r4j8j1.gif

8 minutes ago, Archtop said:

If you have tickets go, enjoy, sing and dance your hearts out, I'm sure it will be a blast and a great night, don't forget to come back and tell us all the funny bits that happen. I agree, a meet up pre show with some of the people I have met over the net, might be one of the biggest things that has me regretting my decision.

Yeees. Meeting with people might be the best part of such events. I'll let you all know how it goes, probably with tons of pics on Twitter. :lol:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

With all that swearing, you're starting to sound like @Oldest Goat. Do you have written form of Tourette's too? :lol:

To be honest, this "huge" announcement- fiasco is more about incompetent PR-department than the band itself. 

I swear a lot. I'm trying to control it but it just feels natural. My mom has already given up on me, she says I sound like a polish truck driver. :lol:

• Like 2