Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Song?! They don't even let their own fans in on buying damn tickets to the never ending tour!! 

IMG_4027.PNG.e998c12e7b77f9337ef837db8d7a77e3.PNG

That's all I get when I try to buy tickets ? Officially giving up now :lol:

A song from Izzy. Otherwise, not interested.

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

You tell'em, girl! These fuckers will never fucking understand the true fucking freedom you fucking get from being a fucking polish god damn fucking truck driver.

Fuck yes! :lol:

44 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

A song from Izzy. Otherwise, not interested.

THIS. If I have to wait another 4 years for a new song I'm gonna lose it. :o

2 hours ago, NicDwolfwood said:

Even though thats fake, Its pretty fucking brilliant..lol

2 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I couldn't help myself. Somebody posted this in the D & N Forum (GN'R Logo Billboard Spotted In LA - thread) Pretty creative if you ask me.:lol:

huge_zpsffhamr2t.jpg

Would be awesome if S/He edited it with AFD logo N'makes Everyone go crazy 

• Like 1

So... I may have cancelled my tickets. :rofl-lol: I just can't do it! I don't know what's wrong with me, I know I'd probably have fun but it just seems so wrong to be putting money into their pockets like this. Even if I am just one person that isn't going to make a difference whatsoever. :facepalm:

giphy.gif

Edited by Kris_1989

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

So... I may have cancelled my tickets. :rofl-lol: I just can't do it! I don't know what's wrong with me, I know I'd probably have fun but it just seems so wrong to be putting money into their pockets like this. Even if I am just one person that isn't going to make a difference whatsoever. :facepalm:

giphy.gif

If I were You I would go

Look who launched his website today...

EYbQKMX.png

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Why can they not move on with their own lineup without insulting the original members???

Also that font makes it look like his name is Richard Lortus. :awesomeface:

Axl Rose is desperate to prove that he is right. People who like Fortus, like him anyway and people who don't like him, don't. No amount of praising and PR-bullshit-statements is going to make any difference.

Edited by Fourteenbeers
typos

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

I won't go either... rock4

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Axl Rose is desperate to prove that he is right. People who like Fortus, like him anyway and people who don't like him, dont. No amount of praising and PR-bullshit-statements are not going to make any difference.

Thing is... I don't hate fortus. If he would do his own thing for once and stop riding on Izzy's coattails all while taking shots at him I'd have no issues.

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Suddenly Izzy join on the day You cancelled 

yeah i know, but ... it will be the same show, a lot of money , and i went last time, it was great but even with Adler it wasn't right... i can't be there pretending i don't care... and definitely i can't see Axl's face right now :max:, or listen to Fortus and Ferrer... if you never went, you should go.... But i ended up with this band unless Izzy joins back :( 

8 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Actually Im okay with Fortus but I miss Izzy N'The Indiana Boys

giphy.gif

:lol:

J/K. I think I have said it a million times but I don't hate Fortus, far from it, he is the one that bothers me the less of all the current hired hands. He is an excellent guitar player and seems like a really nice guy. However, I don't think he fits in GnR (still better than blue pokemon though) and I hate that he is taking Izzy's place.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

If he does, he does. :shrugs:

If he does he should tell us! he will need his gang rock3 ... but in my case i'm gonna try to forget about that, maybe Izzy is annoyed about all this GNR thing and he disappeared because of that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

:P

55 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

giphy.gif

:lol:

J/K. I think I have said it a million times but I don't hate Fortus, far from it, he is the one that bothers me the less of all the current hired hands. He is an excellent guitar player and seems like a really nice guy. However, I don't think he fits in GnR (still better than blue pokemon though) and I hate that he is taking Izzy's place.

free-bring-it-on-gif-845.gif

• Like 2