Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Ticketmaster called me back finally and "Guns n Roses does not participate in the 72 refund policy"... Those bastards trapped me! :lol: So I guess what I'll do is hold onto the tickets and hope something good happens in the next 6 months. If not I'll just sell them. :shrugs:

Off topic, what the hell is with all the scalpers in the nighttrain fanclub? Shouldn't GNR be able to figure out who those people are and stop them from buying all the presale tickets? There are tickets in my section on stubhub for $1400+ (Should be $289) :blink: and tons in the upper levels for $400+(should be $90). That's f*ed up for those that are stuck waiting for the regular sale. There's not going to be anything left at the normal price. :thumbsdown:

12 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Ticketmaster called me back finally and "Guns n Roses does not participate in the 72 refund policy"... Those bastards trapped me! :lol: So I guess what I'll do is hold onto the tickets and hope something good happens in the next 6 months. If not I'll just sell them. :shrugs:

Off topic, what the hell is with all the scalpers in the nighttrain fanclub? Shouldn't GNR be able to figure out who those people are and stop them from buying all the presale tickets? There are tickets in my section on stubhub for $1400+ (Should be $289) :blink: and tons in the upper levels for $400+(should be $90). That's f*ed up for those that are stuck waiting for the regular sale. There's not going to be anything left at the normal price. :thumbsdown:

It's fucking annoying. It was the same for the Madrid show. I could get my ticket one day before the Livenation presale started cause a friend had one spare Nightrain code and gave it to me but the next day when the presale started, 15 minutes into it there were not floor tickets anymore. People suck.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Look who launched his website today...

EYbQKMX.png

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Why can they not move on with their own lineup without insulting the original members???

Also that font makes it look like his name is Richard Lortus. :awesomeface:

This is insulting Izzy. What a shit.

There are all the GnR Tour Dates on his website. This means Izzy will not be there at any of the shows in Europe, right? All my hopes are gone. These lame cash crab fuckers:max:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hair of the dog said:

This is insulting Izzy. What a shit.

There are all the GnR Tour Dates on his website. This means Izzy will not be there at any of the shows in Europe, right? All my hopes are gone. These lame cash crab fuckers:max:

We can always hope for a guest spot from him but I think Blackstar, Jane & beautifulanddamned are right... Izzy's probably over all GNR drama and washed his hands of it all.

Can't say I blame him after this past year. :shrugs:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Look who launched his website today...

EYbQKMX.png

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Why can they not move on with their own lineup without insulting the original members???

Also that font makes it look like his name is Richard Lortus. :awesomeface:

"He's an amazing lead player... we finally have the real deal rhythm" :lol::shrugs:

To be fair with Axl, I'm pretty sure that quote is like a decade old (I believe I read it before). If I'm right, it's hilarious Richard would put it there, it's like he could put it next to "Slash is a cancer" and "not in this lifetime" :P

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Ticketmaster called me back finally and "Guns n Roses does not participate in the 72 refund policy"... Those bastards trapped me! :lol:

I'm kinda glad they did.

I hate you THAT MUCH. Haha no, I truly believe you'll have a decent time and maybe shed a tear if Steven hits the stage :heart:

38 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I'm kinda glad they did.

I hate you THAT MUCH.

I know. I'm the worst. :smiley-confused2:

Haha no, I truly believe you'll have a decent time and maybe shed a tear if Steven hits the stage :heart:

giphy.gif

I am not going to give it the publicity by posting that web site page, but damn! No matter how old that quote is it just so unnecessary to use it. 

Its almost as if his trying to justify himself, his so up his own arse, arrghhhh :facepalm: why would you put that on your home page?

4 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I am not going to give it the publicity by posting that web site page, but damn! No matter how old that quote is it just so unnecessary to use it. 

Its almost as if his trying to justify himself, his so up his own arse, arrghhhh :facepalm: why would you put that on your home page?

Yes, it's stupid as fuck to post that quote when Lortus :awesomeface: himself knows it's not true. He is trying to fill Izzy's shoes and he just can keep on trying till the end of time. Those shoes are too big for him. But, see, Axl is to him what Izzy is to us. He is his "yes" man as we are Izzy's "no" gang. But we're cooler. :lol:

• Like 2

I don't hate him, I just feel if your having to point out that you are better than the old one, then you are probably not.

That kind of quote, won't earn him any respect and just makes him look like a bit of an idiot, if your good you don't need an endorsement from the boss to say you are. It would be like me having a quote from my boss saying how fabulous I am on my LinkedIn. (It goes without saying, no need for me to point it out). :P

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

LOL:rofl-lol:

I don't hate him but everything around him annoys the fuck out of me. 

Copycat.:fuckyou:

fortus-izzy-gnr.png

I think the biggest reason (some)people think they look alike is because Fortus apes Izzy's hairstyle from 80's.  If Richard had different hairstyle (and color) 

nobody would be comparing them that way. Look at them,  they look nothing alike. (eyes, noses,jawlines, body structure etc.)

14 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

i don't hate him but.. no wait yes i do ( at least in this moment) :rofl-lol: i'm gonna leave this over here :ph34r: photoshop girls do your thing :awesomeface:

calamardo_400x400.jpg

ok, Lortus isn't particularly good looking guy, but that's a little mean. <_<

Edited by Fourteenbeers

10 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

ok, Fortus isn't particularly good looking guy, but that's a little mean. ^_^

Don't worry i'm sure Axl thinks he's gorgeous :lol:... haha ok i'll stop, now i feel better

Edited by Izzyarg

29 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

fortus-izzy-gnr.png

I think the biggest reason (some)people think they look alike is because Fortus apes Izzy's hairstyle from 80's.  If Richard had different hairstyle (and color) 

nobody would be comparing them that way. Look at them,  they look nothing alike. (eyes, noses,jawlines, body structure etc.)

I agree. I've always thought that Fortus looks more like Ron Wood that like Izzy.

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

There's ALWAYS a chance! Oh no, wait, it's Guns N' Roses we're talking about, sorry. :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found that quote from Axl. It's from 2002!! Talking about Richard replacing Paul Huge (when the original band getting back together wasn't a possibility at all). Fortus edited the quote :facepalm:

On Richard Fortus replacing Paul Tobias:

Axl: "Paul helped us a lot in the writing and the recording of this record and to me was a vital part of not only the band but also my life. The world tour really wasn't his cup of tea whereas he's much more comfortable in a studio setting. We're fortunate to have found Richard who has this vibe kind of like [former guitarist] Izzy [Stradlin] but with amazing feel. The first thing I heard Richard play was the beginning of 'Stray Cat Blues' by the STONES and he did it with the right feel. Richard likes to play rhythm. He's an amazing lead player and very technically skilled. He really likes the pocket that Brain sets and the two of them click with Tommy so we finally have the real deal rhythm section, as Richard is a proven professional. Basically, Richard's the guy that we always were looking for. I think that we'll go on to write some very interesting things with Richard and he's already done some rhythm work and some leads on the album." 

Axl did do a silly comparisson between Richard and Izzy but he was basically talking about how Richard was the right fit to play with Brain and Tommy in the Nu band. I loved how Axl was talking wonders about Paul Huge but then some honesty slipped through and he said "we finally have the reao deao rhythm section", admitting Paul SUCKS!

Didn't have the time to read the whol interview right now but it seems interesting, Axl didn't sound so angry and bitter at Slash at that point.

• Like 2