Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

11 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Its too long. :( There is a character count I have to stay under. I can do ondowntheroad or unofficializzy but unofficializzystradlin was too long unless I pay for it. Which I don't want to do. :lol:

That's a shame :( Was izzystradlinfans also taken? or is that too long too?

PS. If we were Slash -fans we wouldn't have this problem :lol:

Edited by Fourteenbeers

1 minute ago, Fourteenbeers said:

That's a shame :( Was izzystradlinfans also taken? or is that too long too?

PS. If we were Slash -fans we wouldn't have this problem :lol:

That might work! I'll check after I finish with Miami's lyrics. :) 

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

If anyone is  thinking about getting a new cell phone case, here's a really good one:

6587893-being-weird-is-just-a-side-effec 

Maybe@AslatIE could get one too. :lol:

Also read one interview from http://www.a-4-d.com/f19p550-gn-r-interview-archive

http://www.a-4-d.com/t486-1988-09-dd-interview-with-izzy-and-duff

"I don't really enjoy being a center of attention," says guitarist Izzy Stradlin of L.A. sensation Guns N' Roses. "I'm more into the music and what's happening with that. I enjoy having those guys take care of the publicity."

This is brand new information to me.. :blink:

I have to agree with you Tori.. having "Izzy" in the name of the website is important if we are thinking about how easy it is for people to find it.  

Never seen tht but not really surprised 

33 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

What about this? https://izzystradlin.wixsite.com/unofficial

Btw, finding Miami's lyrics was really hard so I hope those are the correct lyrics. :nervous:

Looks an official site to Me:lol:

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Never seen tht but not really surprised 

Looks an official site to Me:lol:

:bitchfight:

Well then I'm changing it back to ondowntheroad. lol I don't want to get yelled at again. :nervous:

Edited by Kris_1989

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

Well them I'm changing it back to ondowntheroad. lol I don't want to get yelled at again. :nervous:

You shouldn't have any problem with it. You already have the disclaimer saying you are in no way associated with Izzy and it's clear that it's an unofficial site made by fans. DOn't worry.

• Like 3

On 27.5.2017 at 6:02 PM, Kris_1989 said:

Well them I'm changing it back to ondowntheroad. lol I don't want to get yelled at again. :nervous:

On 27.5.2017 at 6:04 PM, Darkenchantress said:

You shouldn't have any problem with it. You already have the disclaimer saying you are in no way associated with Izzy and it's clear that it's an unofficial site made by fans. DOn't worry.

The Enchanted One is right. It's very clear that it is UNofficial site... anyone claiming otherwise is wrong. I don't see how you could get into trouble because of it. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

, it's damn hot here, if its the same across the Irish sea those guys are to bake.

I take it back, quick look on twitter tells me it's pouring down in Ireland ?? ??☔️

I want to thank y'all for being so welcoming to me in here.  I know I was so late to the party, but I'm so happy I've found my people. Much love to each and every one of you.  For realz. Now, since I'm on vacation, I'm going to go sit by the pool and get drunk. :thumbsup: 

tenor.gif

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Awww, atheist kitty is my spirit animal :heart: let me love you, all of you! :heart:

giphy.gif

And now, I'm gonna leave this here and leave like the ninja I am. :ph34r:

tumblr_oq9rk4jAC21vkhi6bo1_540.gif

giphy.gif

You are only allowed to give 10 likes per day. You cannot give any more likes today.

My favorite message in this whole forum... 

HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

large.jpg

@Kris_1989 don't forget about the video of Izzy playing with a Aerosmith.. 

i hate people in other parts of this forum saying izzy has no stage presence and I ready to copy and paste the link of him playing with Aerosmith and say you better double think your thought.. I went to one and there saying izzy has not stage presence.. I think I will stick this forum right here with all my izzy fans that would support each other and not trash talk him..

i understand him not doing the tour.. why be a hired hand for 1 if your lucky 2 songs for a band that you helped form.. its a slap in izzy face..

I am very happy with him releasing songs and twitting.. or right now lack of twitting,. He must be busy droning.

sorry for the vent but I hope u guys understand.. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

@Kris_1989 don't forget about the video of Izzy playing with a Aerosmith.. 

i hate people in other parts of this forum saying izzy has no stage presence and I ready to copy and paste the link of him playing with Aerosmith and say you better double think your thought.. I went to one and there saying izzy has not stage presence.. I think I will stick this forum right here with all my izzy fans that would support each other and not trash talk him..

i understand him not doing the tour.. why be a hired hand for 1 if your lucky 2 songs for a band that you helped form.. its a slap in izzy face..

I am very happy with him releasing songs and twitting.. or right now lack of twitting,. He must be busy droning.

sorry for the vent but I hope u guys understand..

You're always welcome to vent here anytime. :) & I promise I wont forget. I'm going to add sections with all his live performances & the cover songs too.

Wow!! very nice! i love it :lol: Anything you need just ask me!! I found a lot of stuff about Izzy all this time and i did an interview to Joey Huffman, i only have to translate it, maybe @Darkenchantress can help me , she speaks english better than i and it will look better! ( may i suggest to be very careful about put any personal information about him like : couples, addresses , and stuff ?? ) btw I loooooove the "tour info" section haha ;)

5 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

Wow!! very nice! i love it :lol: Anything you need just ask me!! I found a lot of stuff about Izzy all this time and i did an interview to Joey Huffman, i only have to translate it, maybe @Darkenchantress can help me , she speaks english better than i and it will look better! ( may i suggest to be very careful about put any personal information about him like : couples, addresses , and stuff ?? ) btw I loooooove the "tour info" section haha ;)

What?? Your english is perfect! But I'll be glad to help as much as I can. :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

Yeah, I wouldn't do that. No worries. :) I want the site to be a place to store as much info about his music as we can fit in there. No personal stuff. 

I'm actually thinking I might leave off the L.A. Weekly article for that reason.  I know it's a pretty popular article but I kinda feel like Art basically gave directions straight to Izzy's place. :wacko: I could always cut that part out but I think Art would be pissed if he found out about it.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't do that. No worries. :) I want the site to be a place to store as much info about his music as we can fit in there. No personal stuff. 

I'm actually thinking I might leave off the L.A. Weekly article for that reason.  I know it's a pretty popular article but I kinda feel like Art basically gave directions straight to Izzy's place in that article. :wacko:

You can edit the article and clarify is an abstract of the original by Art with the most important information ;)

• Like 1