Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Btw, you nerds stop making fun of my tour section. :P There's going to be a lot of stuff there. You'll see. :max:

Nooo i say i love it because i love to put pressure on Izzy to move his ass and start touring :lol: i can't ask him anything more , and i'm very happy with all he has done... but SERIOUSLY he needs and we need him on a stage , i'll pay anything to see him play  *insert  suggestive music here* 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

Nooo i say i love it because i love to put pressure on Izzy to move his ass and start touring :lol: i can't ask him anything more , and i'm very happy with all he has done... but SERIOUSLY he needs and we need him on a stage , i'll pay anything to see him play  *insert  suggestive music here* 

Do We need black magic ritual N'voodoo doll to make Him touring again? :smiley-confused2:

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Do We need black magic ritual N'voodoo doll to make Him do some shows again? :smiley-confused2:

Lol someone with plastic skills to do a Izzy's voodoo doll? PS: i just realized some of the video's images are from Argentina :o, so ... think about that Stradlin... ;) ( please don't pay attention to the people screaming and chasing the band with cars )

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I know this is off topic but Gregg Allman just passed and I'm so sad. :o

Geez, I know they're getting older but it seems like so many people are passing lately. One of you work your magic and make it stop. :( 

RIP Gregg Allman.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

Geez, I know they're getting older but it seems like so many people are passing lately. One of you work your magic and make it stop. :( 

RIP Gregg Allman.

Yeah, he was 69 and well, it's life, but his music has been the soundtrack of my life and he wrote "Melissa" and that song is very especial for me. It's so sad i hate this feeling. Ugh.

2 hours ago, Izzyarg said:

You can edit the article and clarify is an abstract of the original by Art with the most important information ;)

Ok so take this as a semi-drunk person talking :P but I really like Art's article. I think Art is a genuinely good dude.  I do understand about the address, though.  I think Art really respects Izzy as an artist/songwriter/musician.  But I did kinda like how he explained how/why Axl took over the band (if y'all remember that part).  I've always been such an Izzy can do no wrong person that it was an interesting perspective.  

That being said, Izzy IS perfect.  So, you know .... whatevs. ;)

5 hours ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

@Kris_1989 don't forget about the video of Izzy playing with a Aerosmith.. 

i hate people in other parts of this forum saying izzy has no stage presence and I ready to copy and paste the link of him playing with Aerosmith and say you better double think your thought.. I went to one and there saying izzy has not stage presence.. I think I will stick this forum right here with all my izzy fans that would support each other and not trash talk him..

i understand him not doing the tour.. why be a hired hand for 1 if your lucky 2 songs for a band that you helped form.. its a slap in izzy face..

I am very happy with him releasing songs and twitting.. or right now lack of twitting,. He must be busy droning.

sorry for the vent but I hope u guys understand.. 

Izzy's stage presence is just fine, see? :P

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Ok so take this as a semi-drunk person talking :P but I really like Art's article. I think Art is a genuinely good dude.  I do understand about the address, though.  I think Art really respects Izzy as an artist/songwriter/musician.  But I did kinda like how he explained how/why Axl took over the band (if y'all remember that part).  I've always been such an Izzy can do no wrong person that it was an interesting perspective.  

That being said, Izzy IS perfect.  So, you know .... whatevs. ;)

Another semi-drunk person here. You haven't faöö  ....fallen into the pool yet? Wear a lifejacket so you don't drown.. at least when you're full drunk. 

This may be blasphemy, but I think nobody's perfect. 

tumblr_o9np281pUe1vypjyio1_500.gif

Don't these three look smug as fuck here? (especially mr. Stage Presence)

• Like 2

Well, I'm not drunk at all, just chillin at my couch with Modern Family. You know why? Because next weekend I'm gonna see three stooges and decided to go easy this weekend to save my money and my liver. So, after denying me Stizzy Stradler, they're now also responsible for me not getting drunk, while all of you are out and about. Where do I riot? :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Well, I'm not drunk at all, just chillin at my couch with Modern Family. You know why? Because next weekend I'm gonna see three stooges and decided to go easy this weekend to save my money and my liver. So, after denying me Stizzy Stradler, they're now also responsible for me not getting drunk, while all of you are out and about. Where do I riot? :thumbsdown:

In St. Louis?  :lol::lol::lol:

570bc7c402004.image.jpgXApF2W.gif

It's a little far away though...

• Like 1

I cant wait for another drama in st.  Louis :popcorn:

2 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Izzy's stage presence is just fine, see? :P

giphy.gif

Another semi-drunk person here. You haven't faöö  ....fallen into the pool yet? Wear a lifejacket so you don't drown.. at least when you're full drunk. 

This may be blasphemy, but I think nobody's perfect. 

tumblr_o9np281pUe1vypjyio1_500.gif

Don't these three look smug as fuck here? (especially mr. Stage Presence)

What I see is Izzy's ass presence:smiley-confused2:

46 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

PS .... no stage presence?!!!  Off you fuck, whoever said that!   I dare YOU to try to wear a purple shirt and yellow leathers on stage and rock them like a motherfucker!!!

You know tht Axl seems like purple *judging by purple things tht We see onstage on this tour

Maybe Izzy tried to.... You know... :rolleyes:

Edited by SerenityScorp

7 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

But not this drunk??? Maybe he's born with it... maybe it's ketamine :lol:

:lol:

Blame it on the reggaeton, the music was so awful we had to get drunk. Whoever invented that shit needs to be punished hard, ugh.

5 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

PS .... no stage presence?!!!  Off you fuck, whoever said that!   I dare YOU to try to wear a purple shirt and yellow leathers on stage and rock them like a motherfucker!!!

Truest words have never been spoken. 

12 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I cant wait for another drama in st.  Louis :popcorn:

What I see is Izzy's ass presence:smiley-confused2:

Ass presence of stage presence.. either one is good in my books. And speaking of asses, thanks for covering mine on the women's thread.   

I found  South Park version of Izzy, isn't he cute?  (he even has those yellow leather pants :))

izzy-1.jpg

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 2

I've been working on the tour section of the site and I'm sorry but anybody who thinks Izzy is lazy or hasn't toured is completely nuts. That dude busted his ass in '92 & 93' :max:

Ok... I'm done venting now. :lol:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 3