Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Well I'm worried that the drooling is a warning sign?

No he's done that for years. If you watch him live on youtube you can see the drool sometimes. :lol: He just gets so into playing that he's oblivious to it I think.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

No he's done that for years. If you watch him live on youtube you can see the drool sometimes. :lol: He just gets so into playing that he's oblivious to it I think.

Ok... Since when is he sober now? He was doing that while being sober? If so, it's still bizarre but I'll rest my case then. :shrugs:

By the way, love your new avatar. :lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Ok... Since when is he sober now? He was doing that while being sober? If so, it's still bizarre but I'll rest my case then. :shrugs:

I think drugs since 2006 and alcohol since 2009? @BorderlineCrazy probably knows the correct dates but it's been around 10 years now.

Edited by Kris_1989

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

And just on a sidenote. I hope Slash didn't relapse, I really do. Why is he drooling while playing? Not sure if that's only concentration... :question:

Don't worry, he hasn't relapsed, he just goes sort of brain dead when he has a guitar in his hands :lol:

Here you can see him drooling while playing Rocket Queen (with a good drummer who does the song justice) :P 

I don't remember exactly when he quit the booze but @Kris_1989's guess is pretty accurate IMO (I'd say 2009 or 2008). I remember in 2010 he was going through quitting cigarettes (he said that's the hardest thing to quit. Steven said the same and in fact it's the one thing he still didn't quit) and was using nicorette and tweeting back and forth with fans to make it easier (he wanted to have his hands busy as he used to with the cigarettes).

8 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Glad it helped. I'm the most surprised about how much i enjoyed it but well, sometimes shit happens! :lol: Slash is God.

It totally did! I'm not surprised but happy for you! :) Yes, he is!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Don't worry, he hasn't relapsed, he just goes sort of brain dead when he has a guitar in his hands :lol:

Here you can see him drooling while playing Rocket Queen (with a good drummer who does the song justice) :P 

I don't remember exactly when he quit the booze but @Kris_1989's guess is pretty accurate IMO (I'd say 2009 or 2008). I remember in 2010 he was going through quitting cigarettes (he said that's the hardest thing to quit. Steven said the same and in fact it's the one thing he still didn't quit) and was using nicorette and tweeting back and forth with fans to make it easier (he wanted to have his hands busy as he used to with the cigarettes).

It totally did! I'm not surprised but happy for you! :) Yes, he is!

Rocket Queen rocks. Can't believe how bad the GnR drummer is. Can't even remember his name. Drooling is bloody disgusting, I opting for Duff's side!!!! :facepalm::lol: 

Also because if Izzy comes, he'll be there.

28 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Izzy is gorgeous in here:drool:

Does Anyone have good of this? 

tumblr_or36ouQ1Qe1vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg

Slizzy Sleazy

Axl's "outfit". You can say what ever you want about his talents, but the guy used to dress like mental patient sometimes.

giphy.gif

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

Just coming in to comment on Axl outfit, that's amazing, it's so bad I'm in complete admiration. 

I don't think I have seen that pic before and yeah loving Izzy. I don't think I have seen a single picture of Izzy without some kind of beads or neck chain. Wonder what that's about?

So slash, use to pee himself  and still drools *barf* needs to get a grip on his bodily functions, Rock God or not, no excuse for leaking orifices  :wacko:

:rofl-lol:

Edited by Archtop

27 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I don't think I have seen a single picture of Izzy without some kind of beads or neck chain. Wonder what that's about?

Aren't certain beads (or gemstones) supposed to have healing properties to them?  Like this one:

IMG_0339.png

I think that's Jade? I don't know much about that stuff but my friend wears a lot of crystals and necklaces like that because they're supposed to be calming. Maybe that's why he likes them so much?

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Just coming in to comment on Axl outfit, that's amazing, it's so bad I'm in complete admiration. 

I don't think I have seen that pic before and yeah loving Izzy. I don't think I have seen a single picture of Izzy without some kind of beads or neck chain. Wonder what that's about?

So slash, use to pee himself  and still drools *barf* needs to get a grip on his bodily functions, Rock God or not, no excuse for leaking orifices  :wacko:

I'm out of likes but: :lol::lol::lol:

27 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

IMG_0536.jpg

:devilshades::drool:

:drool::drool::drool: 

18 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Aren't certain beads (or gemstones) supposed to have healing properties to them?  Like this one:

I think that's Jade? I don't much about that stuff but my friend wears a lot of crystals and necklaces like that because they're supposed to be calming. Maybe that's why he likes them so much?

Would that be called the placebo effect? Or superstition? Placebo effect of superstition?  

I have a mood ring. It should  change color with moods, in reality it reacts to temperature. If I stick it in fridge it turns black.  I'm kind of cynical about these things (in case nobody noticed :lol:)

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

He often wears plain silver things too with little stones. So yeah, there always is a stone. At least after his phase of wood or nature material beads and necklaces. Always looks so sexy on him! :heart:

rs-4998-rectangle.jpg

I remember when those kind of necklaces were on vogue. I had one too. Below was a little stone (glass in my case) So I think he's wearing a womans necklace here.

841480ff2f3cc6c0040b6d877224281f.jpg 5c2565543806e13d8b88fed2de0c4213.jpg

Always a necklace no matter how plain the rest of the outfit. And it doesn't make him look like a pizza baker if you know what I mean. :rofl-lol: 

32 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Yeah, that outfit. :rofl-lol:  The red cockthing, what's it called? So emberassingly ridiculous it is becoming cool again. He obviously doesn't give a shit and I must say I admire Axl for that. lol 

Hideous :rofl-lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Would that be called the placebo effect? Or superstition? Placebo effect of superstition?  

I have a mood ring. It should  change color with moods, in reality it reacts to temperature. If I stick in fridge it turns black.  I'm kind of cynical about these things (in case nobody noticed :lol:)

I'm skeptical too but if it works for somebody then, hey, by all means wear all the beads you want.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm skeptical too but if it works for somebody then, hey, by all means wear all the beads you want.

giphy.gif

You're right.. nothing wrong with that. I think people can wear what ever they want and believe in what ever they want, as long as they don't harm others (or themselves) by doing so.

( I find Izzy's superstitions and quirks really cute)

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

IMG_0339.png

I think that's Jade? I don't know much about that stuff but my friend wears a lot of crystals and necklaces like that because they're supposed to be calming. Maybe that's why he likes them so much?

So both The indiana Boys believe something like tht

From wht I just see on google He didnt always wear necklace but yeah He rarely without it

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

So both The indiana Boys believe something like tht

From wht I just see on google He didnt always wear necklace but yeah He rarely without it

Pls show me one where he doesn't wear one. I don't think I ever saw him without.

15 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I don't think Duff chooses Slash over Izzy. The thing is Izzy wasn't into touring and doing these big projects, so that's why we don't see Duff and Izzy like we've seen Duff and Slash with VR and and now GNR again. The fact that Duff started hanging together with Izzy after he got clean makes it look to me like he really is one of his best friends, someone he wanted to be with. They were running together, he was playing on Izzy's albums, he went to Japan with Izzy. He was also the guy who released Izzy's announcement about the HoF. I think if we didn't get to see Duff and Izzy doing more things publicly (playing together, starting bands or whatever) it was because of Izzy, not because of Duff. That's until the reunion anyway.

I'm not saying Izzy and Duff aren't close, I just think Slash and Duff are closer.

4 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yeah, pretty sure Slash is as sober as can be.

That video though :lol: Gotta admit, Slash's drooling is pretty disgusting. And Myles. At first I was like "Well, Myles sounds pretty decent on this one." Then he started singing the high parts at the end of the song and my ears started to bleed.

2 hours ago, Archtop said:

Yes, shouldn't GOD have better control over his bodily functions than that? :lol:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Pls show me one where he doesn't wear one. I don't think I ever saw him without.

918756-414071.jpg?itok=j2jGZ_pF

but he's still wearing them on his wrist. It could also just be him channeling his inner Keith Richards. :lol: He's always seemed heavily influenced by Keith's style so that could be where the bead thing comes from.