Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with Izzy's twitter, lack of tweets, stage presence, songwriting skills, his behavior or the way he looks. 

Anyone out there thinking the opposite or bitching about it: go fuck yourself. Am I clear?

Cheers????

IMG_0555.jpg

giphy.gif

You really are Izzy, arent you?! :o

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Maybe Izzy is bald :awesomeface:

giphy.gif

Get. Out.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Does anyone here set GN'R Member photo as Homescreen/Locksceeen wallpaper? :ph34r:

No, mine is Freddie Mercury vacuuming in a skirt. :shrugs:

36e66ec685e57ce636e5f52632ebcc46.jpg

giphy.gif

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Srsly, tho, @Fourteenbeers -- where is the person saying shit about the Iz?  I need to see it.

Here 

21 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

:rofl-lol::hahafyou:

Does anyone here set GN'R Member photo as Homescreen/Locksceeen wallpaper? :ph34r:

I have a picture of bald Izzy as Homescreen wallpaper. :lol:

Not really... it's a picture of GN'R (the classic lineup)

4 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

OMG!

Looks like Fortus isn't the only Izzy look-alike

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/what-guns-n-roses-look-7247899

Izzy-Stradlin.jpg

"Izzy Stradlin"  then and now according to quality journalism of The Mirror. Alistair McGeorge seems to be suffering from glaucoma :facepalm:(or face blindness)

Im not surprise if They thought young Gilby is Izzy but Old Gilby? No

12 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Try from here:

Here... but I wouldn't bother much with that one. There's already at least one Izzy fan making long posts, defending Izzy. And if somebody wants to think like that - then feel free to do so.  Like I give a flying fuck. 

Thx @Fourteenbeers for posting the link to the thread.  I couldn't resist.  I had to say something, too. :D  I've said before, but I'll say it again:  Izzy fans are the best fans.:heart:  

19 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

I can't help it. :shrugs: As long as I'm still breathing no one is gonna demote Izzy's contributions to this band and get away with it. NO ONE. 

Even if I didn't have the will or energy to start arguing with that asshat, who was underrating Izzy, I'm still glad that you did. I saw @Cold Jen Time and @BorderlineCrazy there too. Good for you all defending Iz. :hug:

7 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Yes another Where's Izzy? !:headbang:

Sweet :wub:

7 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

Thx @Fourteenbeers for posting the link to the thread.  I couldn't resist.  I had to say something, too. :D  I've said before, but I'll say it again:  Izzy fans are the best fans.:heart:  

I see pretty awesome Izzy fans here in this forum (on this thread and also elsewhere)   But the man has quite little to do with his fans anymore. And that is fucking frustrating.

I know that being reclusive is part of who Izzy is ( whether reason for that is his personality, his life situation or his past) I also know that  getting tons of  stupid/crazy tweets from morons and weirdos (or other forms of harassment)  is not gonna help him to became more social towards his fans. I’m sure that’s the reason why the tweeting ended or at least it was big part of it. I too found his antics on the social media adorable and entertaining. 

This has probably been said here before (in some form), but it would’ve been really nice if he would just get contacts from people who aren't crazy and know how to behave. (in other words – not me :P ) Getting positive experiences on social media usually encourages people to use it more (and negative experiences tend to have the opposite effect –duh) 

If Izzy would announce publicly that's he's done with everything: no music, no social media, nor anything to do with Gn'R anymore etc. – maybe that would be easier for me to except (that’s a big maybe, I’m not sure at all.) The situation here is kind of paranoid, fans are just waiting (or hoping) something to happen. Speculating: is something going to happen? Is it gonna be something #HUGE or something else? Or maybe nothing...? I'm not saying that this applies to all fans, but some of them anyway.

Sorry about the rant.. I just had to get it out of my system. Maybe I just have to except the situation  - it is what it is - and there's nothing I can do about it.

Maybe it would be easier to be a Slash fan:ph34r:

P.S. R.I.P Adam West. When I was a kid I used to watch reruns of old 60’s Batman tv- series and I had a #HUGE crush on him. I have watched some reruns again during last couple of years and laughed my ass off. As a kid I thought the series was really exciting. I didn’t realize that it was a comedy at the time.:lol:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

I see pretty awesome Izzy fans here in this forum (on this thread and also elsewhere)   But the man has quite little to do with his fans anymore. And that is fucking frustrating.

I know that being reclusive is part of who Izzy is ( whether reason for that is his personality, his life situation or his past) I also know that  getting tons of  stupid crazy/tweets from morons and weirdos  is not gonna help him to became more social towards his fans. I’m sure that’s the reason why the tweeting ended or at least it was big part of it. I too found his antics on the social media adorable and entertaining. 

This has probably been said here before (in some form), but it would’ve been really nice if he would just get contacts from people who aren't crazy and know how to behave. (in other words – not me :P ) Getting positive experiences on social media usually encourages people to use it more (and negative experiences tend to have the opposite effect –duh) 

If Izzy would announce publicly that's he's done with everything: no music, no social media, nor anything to do with Gn'R anymore etc. – maybe that would be easier for me to except (that’s a big maybe, I’m not sure at all.) The situation here is kind of paranoid, fans are just waiting (or hoping) something to happen. Speculating: is something going to happen? Is it gonna be something #HUGE or something else? Or maybe nothing...? I'm not saying that this applies to all fans, but some of them anyway.

Sorry about the rant.. I just had to get it out of my system. Maybe I just have to except the situation  - it is what it is - and there's nothing I can do about it.

Maybe it would be easier to be a Slash fan:ph34r:

Sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree. Izzy has done more for his fans than any of the other gunners by miles. His job - if you want to consider it that - is to produce music and he's done that consistently for years. Everything else is just a bonus. He doesn't owe us anything and to get pissed at him for not giving you more than that is having unfair expectations.

I don't see why he should have to get in contact with any fans either. I'm sure he has plenty of friends in his real life, so why would he need to reach out to a bunch of strangers? Strangers who could easily cause a bunch of drama for him if he's not careful? That wouldn't be a good idea for any celebrity. :shrugs:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

You really are Izzy, arent you?! :o

LOL:rolleyes:

Just doing my job...sometimes the constant criticism about what he does or doesn't do is annoying af. He doesn't owe people anything.

I'll be Izzy's Sean Spicer whenever needed. :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Even if I didn't have the will or energy to start arguing with that asshat, who was underrating Izzy, I'm still glad that you did. I saw @Cold Jen Time and @BorderlineCrazy there too. Good for you all defending Iz. :hug:

Always a pleasure to defend Izzy. And it's pretty easy when you just have to mention the evident truth :D

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Izzy has done more for his fans than any of the other gunners by miles. His job - if you want to consider it that - is to produce music and he's done that consistently for years.

Well, Slash has done that too. Now if you compare him to Axl...

I agree Izzy doesn't owe us anything especially because he never promised anything to us. Of course it would be awesome to see him more often, though, but it is what it is.

I just wish that he'd post a new song.  I mean how hard can it be? Get a guitar,  sit down on a chair,  record yourself, sing then post it on twitter and YouTube.  He's done it before so just do it again.

But I kinda don't want him to do what steven did. Coz after the initial euphoria of seeing Steven it just kinda felt sad, like he deserves better than that. If Steven or Izzy plays on a show then do the whole show not just a song or 2. Plus if I was there after their appearance and then back to Fortus and Ferrer I would kinda feel sucky. That's just me anyway.

28 minutes ago, annabanana said:

I just wish that he'd post a new song.  I mean how hard can it be? Get a guitar,  sit down on a chair,  record yourself, sing then post it on twitter and YouTube.  He's done it before so just do it again.

You should do it and entertain us while Izzy feels like recording something again. 

JFC.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

What's going on in here? Since when it's such a crime to wish Izzy would release more music?

I haven't seen anyone talking shit about him or disrespecting him in any way so I don't understand the overreaction.

As far as I know, everyone here would want to hear new stuff from Izzy. At the same time, we all know Izzy does what he wants when he wants and (wishful thinking aside) everyone seems to be fine with it.

I don't know, I'm probably wrong but personally I get upset when I see people claiming GNR don't need Izzy or he's not a good songwriter, not when people love Izzy and wishes he could release more music. I love Izzy and I totally understand the feeling. Demanding him to do stuff would be wrong IMO but not wishing.

Thanks :) I probably wasn't able to convey my thoughts better, wasn't demanding just hoping. Will just go back to lurking :)