Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

28 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@BorderlineCrazy I'm not super skeptical, am I? :lol:

I don't think I count because I already know the whole Slash is god thing. 

I just doubt the others haha. 

Naaa, they work together. Well, maybe it did for me cause it was the first time I saw them :shrugs: I still missed Izzy though, and one week later the euphoria is slowly fading away and I'm back to being the grumpy Stradlin fan I was. :lol:

BTW, RIP Anita Pallenberg, our Lord's idol must be very sad today.

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, downliner said:

I'm going to London in a few days for GNR and more than happy to kickstart a riot on behalf of the No Gang :lol: Not sure of the best method though? Should I just take my Wheres Izzy flag and hold it up during the first song, or should I throw a bottle of piss at Axl and hope he has a tantrum? :P

I'm joking of course. I'm taking my missus to her first ever GNR concert so I have to be on my best behaviour. I'll save the rioting for later in the tour :headbang:

I hope you have a good time, both of you.

There's no need for rioting but I have this weird scenario in my mind: What would happen if somebody would go and ask for an autograph from Axl/Duff/Slash while wearing Where's Izzy- shirt? Would that be passive aggressive move or aggressive aggressive move? And would TB attack that person with baseball bats?:lol:

No need to worry, I have no intention to do that, but I keep wondering what if....?

Got to go, lunch break is over...

Edited by Fourteenbeers

4 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

I was actually able to capture a photo when that happened.  Eeeeeek.  That's quite a tumble.

I hear you're having a lot more fun these days, though. :devilshades:

fall.jpg

Hell yes. I landed with my lord and savior on his farm and I've been extremely happy ever since.

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Fall from the NO! Cult to the bottom of darkness The Holy Trinity cult

IMG_4806.PNG.8538c877956d283609a03b4281cd8a09.PNG

Never gonna happen.

12 hours ago, downliner said:

I'm going to London in a few days for GNR and more than happy to kickstart a riot on behalf of the No Gang :lol: Not sure of the best method though? Should I just take my Wheres Izzy flag and hold it up during the first song, or should I throw a bottle of piss at Axl and hope he has a tantrum? :P

I'm joking of course. I'm taking my missus to her first ever GNR concert so I have to be on my best behaviour. I'll save the rioting for later in the tour :headbang:

Have a BLAST at the show, Will!

Now, if you had a flag that read: Where's Izzy's Piss? 

and THEN threw a bottle of Izzy's piss at Axl...hmmmmmm.

You'd be King of the NO! Gang.  (if you're not that already :lol:)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, downliner said:

Skip the piss part but definitely take the Izzy flag with you! :lol:

You guys have fun in London shows and be safe! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, downliner said:

Thanks Kurt. Wish I was doing the Saturday show as well tbh but we need to get back :( Tickets are a lot cheaper for the second night and I'm worried I might miss something awesome lol.

Will, are you meeting up with Nick there?

Edited by Cold Jen Time

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Just to let you guys know, my girl told me after I came back from Munich that she kept her fingers crossed so hard before falling asleep so that Izzy Stradlin would come to the show. How cute is that?! :wub:

Really, Izzy, how could you deny something like that?! :awesomeface:

That was really sweet of her. :wub: There's a good 2nd generation Izzy fan growing up. :)

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Izzy, come back, the thread is dying... :no:

I don't think  it's dying. People are probably just busy or taking a little break from here. Too much Izzy can be... well... too much. I know that from personal experience :P

I'm getting my Where's Izzy t-shirt this weekend. My friend is going to be wearing AFD-logo t-shirt (proper one, with the 5 skulls). I think is idiotic to use just the 3 skulls anywhere - the skulls are symbol of the classic lineup. There's no point using them otherwise IMO.

My other friend joked,  that I should wear Where's Dizzy  t-shirt... (as a joke)

I just thought    :vomit: 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

That was really sweet of her. :wub: There's a good 2nd generation Izzy fan growing up. :)

I don't think  it's dying. People are probably just busy or taking a little break from here. Too much Izzy can be... well... too much. I know that from personal experience :P

I'm getting my Where's Izzy t-shirt this weekend. My friend is going to be wearing AFD-logo t-shirt (proper one, with the 5 skulls). I think is idiotic to use just the 3 skulls anywhere - the skulls are symbol of the classic lineup. There's no point using them otherwise IMO.

My other friend joked,  that I should wear Where's Dizzy  t-shirt... (as a joke)

I just thought    :vomit: 

Or Who's Dizzy?:smiley-confused2:*Sorry Dizzy

10 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

OMFG. :rofl-lol:

I swear I don't know what's going on. I think a certain someone with pantalones rojos hacked my account again. 

:smiley-confused2:

THIS is exactly what I fucking needed today!  OMG!!!

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Although I "Gotta Say" (get it? rock4), I'm pretty surprised about the lack of blowies. You coulda at least given it up for the one in the white shirt. 

Just now, Cold Jen Time said:

Although I "Gotta Say" (get it? rock4), I'm pretty surprised about the lack of blowies. You coulda at least given it up for the one in the white shirt. 

LOL! :rofl-lol:

Seriously though. Exactly! :P

3 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

I left out some details because privacy is a concern for him and THANK GOD I did because @Tori72 is a menace. 

• Like 1