Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/guns-n-roses-to-celebrate-siriusxm-channel-with-nyc-show-w488987

i wonder if this is the Anniversary concert.. paging Izzy are U playing?  Let's your no gang members no.  

@Jane M. do you anything?? ??? lol

@Jane M. / Izzy - don't do it.  don't cave.  don't go.  we all know ....  

it's+a+trap!+sheldon.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/guns-n-roses-to-celebrate-siriusxm-channel-with-nyc-show-w488987

i wonder if this is the Anniversary concert.. paging Izzy are U playing?  Let's your no gang members no.  

@Jane M. do you anything?? ??? lol

I don't play for corporate twatwaffles. :rofl-lol:

17 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

@Jane M. / Izzy - don't do it.  don't cave.  don't go.  we all know ....  

it's+a+trap!+sheldon.gif

I won't, look:

Ahead of Guns N' Roses' North American summer leg of their Not in This Lifetime Tour, the band will perform an intimate concert at New York's Apollo Theater to celebrate the advent of their own SiriusXM channel.

So that's the true reason for that super spectacular mega exclusive gig? RS doesn't even mention AFD30. :max::thumbsdown::facepalm:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Sense of humor?What is that?:blink:

The capacity of some people to find amusement in every little thing. Not sure how the dictionary explains it but that's the best I can do with english not being my first language. :lol:

And yes, I guess, since Never Mind the Bollocks was released right in the middle of his teen years, Sid was probably a big influence for Duff's style. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Sense of humor?What is that?:blink:

Speaking of Ned Flanders and his style - the padlock chain he used to wear, when he was young - he got that from Sid Vicious, right?

dec155tol.jpg

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

The capacity of some people to find amusement in every little thing. Not sure how the dictionary explains it but that's the best I can do with english not being my first language. :lol:

And yes, I guess, since Never Mind the Bollocks was released right in the middle of his teen years, Sid was probably a big influence for Duff's style. 

Soooo is this means tht young Duff actually belongs to Sid?:smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

You got it right, @Darkenchantress!   It can be used to describe a person who can see the humor in most things (like you said "I love it when people have a sense of humor"), or you can also use it to describe the type of things people think are funny.  Like, he has a "dark sense of humor" or she has a "weird sense of humor". 

• Like 2