Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

On 24.6.2017 at 1:53 PM, SerenityScorp said:

Soooo is this means tht young Duff actually belongs to Sid?:smiley-confused2:

His style was inspired by Sid. 

20 hours ago, Jane M. said:

We try not to talk about our lord and savior's private life. 

Imagine if the women's thread would try to apply the same rule to Axl and Slash.:lol:That tread would be 10 pages long. 

On 24.6.2017 at 3:50 PM, Izzymacbeth said:

Probably keeping his gums moist cos he's off his tits on smack. 

Awwww... isn't that cute? :lol::lol: (I thought it was cocaine that causes the cotton mouth, or whatever they call it) I'm not expert on drugs.

19 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Nose :wub:

tumblr_os2p08DxWl1ua4iwlo1_500.jpg

Is this nose obsession a new thing, or something I just haven't noticed before? 

As a side note, I've been spending this weekend at my friend's summer cottage ( we're celebrating Midsummer Day here in Finland). I've had a good time ( a slight hangover and and mosquito bites excluded). And I still had to drag my tablet here because I can't spend one weekend completely  without Izzy. Do I need professional help? 

And P.S. my question about sense of humor was sarcasm....(in case somebody missed that);)

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

His style was inspired by Sid. 

Imagine if the women's thread would try to apply the same rule to Axl and Slash.:lol:That tread would be 10 pages long. 

Awwww... isn't that cute? :lol::lol:

As a side note, I've been spending this weekend at my friend's summer cottage ( we're celebrating Midsummer Day here in Finland). I've had a good time ( a slight hangover and and mosquito bites excluded). And still I had to drag my tablet here because I can't be one weekend completely  without Izzy. Do I need professional help? 

And P.S. my question about sense of humor was sarcasm....(in case somebody missed that);)

The nose.  It's all about the nose.  It is the most perfect nose on the planet.  This is a known thing.  Celebrate the nose, @Fourteenbeers. :awesomeface:  And sorry about your mosquito bites.  Those things are bastards! 

Welcome, @Tombstoneflavor --- re: Izzy's private life, I used to want to know everything.  But I've learned over the years that's a stone best left unturned. He wouldn't be Izzy without all the mystery. B-)

PS - @Fourteenbeers - didn't know you were in Finland .... the Appetite for GNFnR fan page is giving away a ticket to the show there if you or some you know is interested.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Uhm I don't know. I just love his nose, it's perfect. It might be cause I hate mine that I have a thing with noses. :lol:

P.S. Obviously, I missed that. :P

What's with the Izzy snout obsession? ?? You can tell we are starved for news when it comes down to appreciation of his sniffer :lol:

Anyway I need help, a couple of years ago there were photos on the internet of Axl and Izzy in a limo with several women. I think it was after Izzy joined Nuguns in las Vegas 2012 but it might of been earlier from some of the European dates. The photos use to appear quite a bit in searches, but I can't find them now, possibly they were taken down.

Anyone know the ones I'm talking about? Would appreciate somebody posting them. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

The nose.  It's all about the nose.  It is the most perfect nose on the planet.  This is a known thing.  Celebrate the nose, @Fourteenbeers. :awesomeface:  And sorry about your mosquito bites.  Those things are bastards! 

I celebrate the nose :) It's a work of art. 

6514090c6b0e2273e970b799db80322f.jpg?noi

(But I still prefer his eyes.)

I'm back home now and the mosquito bites are healing ...

14 hours ago, Cold Jen Time said:

PS - @Fourteenbeers - didn't know you were in Finland .... the Appetite for GNFnR fan page is giving away a ticket to the show there if you or some you know is interested.

It does say location Finland under my profile picture, but if you are distracted by the perfect nose that's in the picture you might have missed it. :P

@Tombstoneflavor welcome to the thread. About Izzy's personal life.. I've never been particularly interested in the personal life of any artist/actor/actress/or celebrity in general  (dating, marriages, etc.) And with a guy like Izzy (who clearly wants to keep his private life private ) that feeling intensifies.  Obviously it's not forbidden to talk about it and if I remember correctly there are some posts about the subject on earlier pages of this thread. And if you read the women's thread, you find much more relationship talk there(I think it's mostly about Axl and Slash though)

@Jane M. Axl looks like Yosemite Sam in that photo :lol:

P.S. @DarkenchantressI'm sure your nose is just fine. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers

14 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

No.

8 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

And if you read the women's thread, you find much more relationship talk there(I think it's mostly about Axl and Slash though)

Again, no.

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

@Archtop This one?

IMG_0615.jpg

Wasn't this taken on a ferris wheel or something?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

No idea but I think that's the pic she wants. It's not the original though, the girls are cropped out. :shrugs:

Yeah, but she was talking about multiple pics and I don't think I've ever seen any more of that night than the one you posted, so I'm not sure. Either way, I do have it in the back of my head that the picture was taken in London, probably on the London Eye.

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I exaggerate for comedic purposes.. (and  I read the women's thread a bit here and  a bit there) so obviously I can be wrong...

I'm aware, but not everyone is, and considering that there have been people who have attempted to get the thread locked or deleted, I'm not fond of people misrepresenting one of the best threads on the board.

For the record, even if you'd take all the gossip out of the thread (threads actually, as there are two of them), it would still be several hundred pages long. And it's not just a thread about Axl and Slash either. Duff gets discussed very frequently too. And so does Izzy on occasion. Not to mention various other people associated with the band. The difference between Izzy and Axl or Slash is simply that there isn't as much to talk about Izzy as there is about the other guys. I'm sure if Izzy re-joined the band, dragging a new girlfriend along with him, or even an entire extended family, people would be all over it. But as that is not very likely to happen...

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Frey said:

I'm aware, but not everyone is, and considering that there have been people who have attempted to get the thread locked or deleted, I'm not fond of people misrepresenting one of the best threads on the board.

For the record, even if you'd take all the gossip out of the thread (threads actually, as there are two of them), it would still be several hundred pages long. And it's not just a thread about Axl and Slash either. Duff gets discussed very frequently too. And so does Izzy on occasion. Not to mention various other people associated with the band. The difference between Izzy and Axl or Slash is simply that there isn't as much to talk about Izzy as there is about the other guys. I'm sure if Izzy re-joined the band, dragging a new girlfriend along with him, or even an entire extended family, people would be all over it. But as that is not very likely to happen...

I was not aware of the locking/deleting attempts. That is definitely a dirty thing to do. My intention was not to misrepresent or underrate the women's thread (s) at all. The parts of them that I'm familiar with, have good a conversation going on (no matter what the topic is). 

Axl and Slash are the two most famous members of Gn'R, so naturally  they get the most attention. My choice of words might have been a little bad - when I said  that I think that the relationship talk is mostly about Axl and Slash,  I meant that they are the two most frequently talked about, not that it's just about them and nobody else)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I celebrate the nose :) It's a work of art. 

6514090c6b0e2273e970b799db80322f.jpg?noi

(But I still prefer his eyes.)

I'm back home now and the mosquito bites are healing ...

It does say location Finland under my profile picture, but if you are distracted by the perfect nose that's in the picture you might have missed it. :P

Yeah, when I see the nose, I become laser-focused and completely unaware of my surroundings - and what country anyone is from. :awesomeface:

Edited by Cold Jen Time

19 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Wow. Lol. What happened to all the mirrors at home, huh? :lol:

This thread is 200+ pages of the same BS as the Women's Thread, just focused on Izzy :shrugs:

Chatting about noses and hats is not much different than when we discuss Axl's, Slash and Duff's outfits and beer guts.

Loads of jokes and animated gifs are also popular around these pages.

The truth is the Women's Thread is legendary, with its heated discussions, lots of informations unknown to a lot of people, rare photos, good quality photos, usually getting info first than the rest of the forum and there's a lot of jealous people about and still butthurt because they never fitted in over there.

Such a pity when people cannot be happy with what they've got and have to trash others to feel good about themselves.

:no:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Wow. Lol. What happened to all the mirrors at home, huh? :lol:

This thread is 200+ pages of the same BS as the Women's Thread, just focused on Izzy :shrugs:

Chatting about noses and hats is not much different than when we discuss Axl's, Slash and Duff's outfits and beer guts.

Loads of jokes and animated gifs are also popular around these pages.

The truth is the Women's Thread is legendary, with its heated discussions, lots of informations unknown to a lot of people, rare photos, good quality photos, usually getting info first than the rest of the forum and there's a lot of jealous people about and still butthurt because they never fitted in over there.

Such a pity when people cannot be happy with what they've got and have to trash others to feel good about themselves.

:no:

I hope you read my response to Frey. My comment was a bad joke, that really didn't make much sense. The women's threads have a good thing going on and I have no reason to trash them(or the people posting there). 

• Like 3

I agree with @BorderlineCrazy (second time :P) and I think after @Fourteenbeers explained how she meant it there is no issue :)

12 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I don't know (and I'd like to know) who's been trying to get the Woman's Thread locked but I'm 100% sure it wasn't someone from here.

See the discussion here, for example:

19 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I agree with @BorderlineCrazy (second time :P) and I think after @Fourteenbeers explained how she meant it there is no issue :)

See the discussion here, for example:

Seriously, twice the same week? This is scary :wow: :rofl-lol:

Wow, that thread is so full of absurd whining. I'm a bit surprised and disappointed at certain posts (and likes), I'm glad the Woman's Thread made it through that shit and is still standing strong. Those ladies (and Frey) rock! :headbang:

• Like 1