Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

On 12/19/2016 at 0:22 PM, downliner said:

Can we move it to Anything Goes instead? I'd just like it moved out of the Jungle because it's the only thread in that section which ever gets listed on the homepage (burying all other newsworthy topics like former Gunners releasing music).

FYI I'm male, and the only reason I want it moved is because I agree with the rest of the guys on here - that the thread is fucking annoying if you're a fan of Izzy, Tommy, Bucket, Bumble etc :lol: It's been banished from the GNR section, now please banish it from the ex-GNR section too :P

:facepalm:

I wonder if They talk about this thread too? :lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

:awesomeface:

Seriously, haven't we ever agreed before this week? I thought we had.

Haha I'm sure we have plenty of times and even when we didn't it was always friendly :hug:

9 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Traitors. All of them. :max:

(Kidding, obviously. :P)

Funny thing is I've seen people put this thread down the same way as the Women's Thread, pretty much claiming this is just a bunch of girls getting horny with Izzy pics. So if the Women's Thread ever gets locked, this one could follow :(

I don't think we should start jumping at each other for something that happened almost a year ago, though. I'm sure a bunch of people changed their minds already (even to the point of posting there).

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

:facepalm:

Even if I disagree, I think @downliner was the only one who had a reasonable issue instead of just hating on girls for "being creeps" and "giving the forum a bad reputation" :question:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Haha I'm sure we have plenty of times and even when we didn't it was always friendly :hug:

Funny thing is I've seen people put this thread down the same way as the Women's Thread, pretty much claiming this is just a bunch of girls getting horny with Izzy pics. So if the Women's Thread ever gets locked, this one could follow :(

I don't think we should start jumping at each other for something that happened almost a year ago, though. I'm sure a bunch of people changed their minds already (even to the point of posting there).

Even if I disagree, I think @downliner was the only one who had a reasonable issue instead of just hating on girls for "being creeps" and "giving the forum a bad reputation" :question:

:rofl-lol: I dont know wht will Izzy say if He see tht

Edited by SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sorry I wasn't trying to go after Downliner, or Jane. Those two are awesome and I've got nothing but good things to say about both of them. :) I was just joking around.

Me too but I just dont like wht He said Women thread is annoying if you're a fan of Izzy, Tommy, Bucket, Bumble etc, isnt same with other thread tht bashing old GN'R :shrugs:

7 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yes, please, @SerenityScorp. Maybe I shouldn't have posted the link :unsure: I don't want this.

I think too that now everybody (including the guys) has at least compromised with the existence of the WT. And we have to thank the mods once more, especially @alfierose, for keeping it "alive" :)

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, please, @SerenityScorp. Maybe I shouldn't have posted the link :unsure: I don't want this.

I think too that now everybody (including the guys) has at least compromised with the existence of the WT. And we have to thank the mods once more, especially @alfierose, for keeping it "alive" :)

Ok

My bad 

9 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sorry I wasn't trying to go after Downliner, or Jane. Those two are awesome and I've got nothing but good things to say about both of them. :) I was just joking around.

Joking around can get us in trouble...

I'm glad to see you back here Kris :) This thread has felt a little desolated without you. 

18 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I'm out of likes but I  agree 100% with these.

19 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

:rofl-lol: I dont know wht will Izzy say if He see tht

What Downliner said?

Sorry, I don't understand the question :lol:

16 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I know, I just wanted to make that clear because they were being mentioned and I don't want my previous comment (about being disappointed at certain people) to look as if it was directed at them because it wasn't. It was mainly because of a guy who tends to be one of the most reasonable on the D&N section and another guy who was pretty active in the Women's Thread until a while ago (if my memory serves) and was liking stupid complaints about it there.

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Me too but I just dont like wht He said Women thread is annoying if you're a fan of Izzy, Tommy, Bucket, Bumble etc, isnt same with other thread tht bashing old GN'R :shrugs:

I think you're misinterpreting his comment. What he meant was that the Women's Thread was too active/popular and so it was always the thread that was appearing in the home page when checking the Jungle section and it was kind of burying any new thread that would come up about Izzy and the former members of Axl's solo band. He just wanted the thread to be moved to any section (even D&N) that wasn't The Jungle.

14 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, I hope they whole thing is settled and the Women's Thread is not going anywhere. @alfierose did a killer job getting it through the dark days! :heart:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Sorry, I don't understand the question :lol:

I know, I just wanted to make that clear because they were being mentioned and I don't want my previous comment (about being disappointed at certain people) to look as if it was directed at them because it wasn't. It was mainly because of a guy who tends to be one of the most reasonable on the D&N section and another guy who was pretty active in the Women's Thread until a while ago (if my memory serves) and was liking stupid complaints about it there.

I think you're misinterpreting his comment. What he meant was that the Women's Thread was too active/popular and so it was always the thread that was appearing in the home page when checking the Jungle section and it was kind of burying any new thread that would come up about Izzy and the former members of Axl's solo band. He just wanted the thread to be moved to any section (even D&N) that wasn't The Jungle.

Yeah, I hope they whole thing is settled and the Women's Thread is not going anywhere. @alfierose did a killer job getting it through the dark days! :heart:

Oh, Sorry, I didnt read it tht way

Oh wow. I rarely read in D+N section and never read the ask Mods anything. Interesting though... Can't say I'm not disappointed but then again those posts are older than a year. I like everyone who posts here and nearly everyone in WT (don't know all there). So I'm not gonna change that because of old posts. I'm a sucker for peace and harmony. 

Also I wanted to say welcome to our newest Whacky Thread member @Tombstoneflavor. And while I'm at it, welcome @kkferro72, too. :) 

I think it was you @Tombstoneflavor who asked about Izzy being a Dad or not. Well, contrary to many of my favourite witches here I am neither opposed to gossipping (if it's not mean towards anyone) or against musing about the life and whereabouts of Izzy. I love the guy and would like to know as much as there is to know. I don't see anything wrong with it. To make it very clear: I'd never stalk anyone, never give away private information or post someone's adress or the like. But discuss stuff that's already in the net - don't see why. We witches can probably agree to disagree?

But alas... Anyway. As far as I know Izzy never said anything about wanted to be a Dad or not. It would surprise me if he'd give away private information like that. But he mentioned his girlfriend's daughter in an interview in 2006. She was 14 then. So, that's as far as a possible Dad role for Izzy goes. As far as we know at least. I too think he could be a fantastic Dad, especially because he is so private and his kid(s) could really grow up as kids and not in some spotlight.

On 24.6.2017 at 2:50 PM, Izzymacbeth said:

Probably keeping his gums moist cos he's off his tits on smack. 

I feel a little stupid now because I don't know anything that comes with the use of smack. But thanks for the info. 

Still think it looks cute though :awesomeface:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Jane M. liking tht guy said about Women Threead?

giphy.gif

Yes so? I can like whatever I want and so does @downliner. I know nothing about getting the wt locked, that conspiracy theory is new to me. 

There's no need to go after @Fourteenbeers for whatever she thinks or doesn't. 

This fucking drama is never ending. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Yes so? I can like whatever I want and so does @downliner. I know nothing about getting the wt locked, that conspiracy theory is new to me. 

There's no need to go after @Fourteenbeers for whatever she thinks or doesn't. 

Yeah sorry for what I just said,  even thought is just joking

5 hours ago, Jane M. said:

There's no need to go after @Fourteenbeers for whatever she thinks or doesn't. 

It's hardly a "conspiracy theory" when incidents like the one cited above (as well as other things) have happened multiple times and even our modly mod has talked about how hard she had to fight to keep everything going down here. (Also, how can this be new to you, if you yourself liked a post demanding the removal of the WT?)

But whatever. This is old shit, no point in arguing about it.

10 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Exactly.

17 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I was not aware of the locking/deleting attempts. That is definitely a dirty thing to do. My intention was not to misrepresent or underrate the women's thread (s) at all. The parts of them that I'm familiar with, have good a conversation going on (no matter what the topic is). 

Axl and Slash are the two most famous members of Gn'R, so naturally  they get the most attention. My choice of words might have been a little bad - when I said  that I think that the relationship talk is mostly about Axl and Slash,  I meant that they are the two most frequently talked about, not that it's just about them and nobody else)

You don't need to justify yourself, I'm not mad or anything. Just wanted to point out why giving certain people too much ammunition is not a good idea.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

It's hardly a "conspiracy theory" when incidents like the one cited above (as well as other things) have happened multiple times and even our modly mod has talked about how hard she had to fight to keep everything going down here. (Also, how can this be new to you, if you yourself liked a post demanding the removal of the WT?)

But whatever. This is old shit, no point in arguing about it.

If you read carefully that person's posts (both of them) he's giving his opinion on that matter, not asking the mods to locked the thread. Whether you like what he said or not, that's a different subject and I don't care about it.

I'm done with this lame issue.

People, can we just stop now? Please, please, pleeeease?

It took ages for me to find a place were I could find people just like me, who appreciate ALL aspects of Izzy (if you know what I mean:P). When I found this thread I felt like the bee in that 90's Blind Melon video (I believe some of you remember that). But now I'm afraid this place might be locked because of all the tension. I know it's hard to be misunderstood and not try to clarify things but if we don't decide to just let people think whatever they want abou us and just move on, this will never end. Peace.:shades:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Jane M. said:

@Archtop This one?

IMG_0615.jpg

Thanks @Jane M. why did I think this was in a limo??? There were three or four of these some time back it, must be from the European dates 2012 London. I think the guy sat next to Izzy who you can just see the top of his hat is Timo kalito who Izzy worked with on a song called Box 2009. I know Timo was a replacement in Hanoi Rocks for a time and Izzy was a fan, but it would be interesting to know how they came to work together. @downliner do you have any information on this one?

• Like 1