Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

@Archtop lol! Izzy of course.

Posted this on the Women's Thread but initially wanted to post it here. So there you you y'all! :awesomeface:

NOW, I got you all something. Feel free to hate me, but click this and enable flash first. :awesomeface:

It's dress up Izzy! OMG I just can't :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Isn't he cute? :awesomeface:

Dress Up Chibi Izzy

dress_up_chibi_izzy_by_toejones.jpg

Sorry, can only post the link not the flash.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Who wore it better??

image.jpeg

Depends

If tht Person loves Starwars Fans N' didnt know who Izzy is, then He/She will choose Han Solo

but the majority in here will choose Izzy anyway

Izzy nosebleeding for You

2015-s-izzy-hanadi.png

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

@Tori72 aww, so cute, thanks! 

I dressed him with the same style he wore when I fell in love with him :wub::lol:

Awww :wub: I knew you would! ;*

Just had to make him smile and drop the shirt :heart:

bildschirmfoto2017-06-27um21.2.png

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

For those of you who don't venture into D&N, there is a good thread going on right now rating Izzy 's guitar playing. 

Dont know how to post a link to it, but I love that @RONIN keeps Izzy alive in the main section. :lol:

THIS. His Izzy posts are always great! Also, I'd love to know who are the four people who voted the last two options :blink:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Archtop said:

For those of you who don't venture into D&N, there is a good thread going on right now rating Izzy 's guitar playing. 

Dont know how to post a link to it, but I love that @RONIN keeps Izzy alive in the main section. :lol:

And it hasn't devolved yet into "BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU'VE GOT" so get there while you can.  

4 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

THIS. His Izzy posts are always great! Also, I'd love to know who are the four people who voted the last two options :blink:

I'm convinced it's Fortus, himself. Voting from a bunch of random hotel computers. 

Image result for computer gif

"Sir, what are you doing behind the front desk? You have to have a shirt on in the lobby."

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

tumblr_ljclpjm9ef1qdmywv.jpg

This is new to me, too. He looks absolutely stunning, I think. 

I agree! Very handsome man :) this looks like it might have been taken in 2012? In recent pics, he looks a bit older and weathered (but still cute). Oh Izzy, if only he hadn't been a smoker for so long...

1 hour ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

I agree! Very handsome man :) this looks like it might have been taken in 2012? In recent pics, he looks a bit older and weathered (but still cute). Oh Izzy, if only he hadn't been a smoker for so long...

I think this pic is around 2006-2010 but it's only me guessing. I don't think he looks "weathered" at all for a 55 year old man (or 50 something on Rick Nielson's latest pic). He looks really fine. And is exactly the type of guy I fall for. :shrugs::heart:

• Like 2