Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

38 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Not sure the exact year but early 2000's.

I hope he does get Izzy oh his podcast but having met him one time in early 2000's... I don't know if I get excited or not. :question: Lol 

15 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Izzy. Listen. You can't cut your bangs straight across.  You gotta cut up into those bastards. I learned that while drinking wine and watching YouTube tutorials and cutting my own hair, so I think I'm an expert. 

This. :lol:

Just now, kkferro72 said:

I hope he does get Izzy oh his podcast but having met him one time in early 2000's... I don't know if I get excited or not. :question: Lol

The podcast was early last year so I don't think it's happening. :P

If Izzy wanted to do an interview, he would call Rolling Stone to arrange it, then he'd change his mind and not do anything. Oh, wait, already happened :P

I don't think we'll get an interview any time soon, Steven was gonna tell him a while ago (and I'm sure he did) and nothing came out of it. This Art dude putting pressure on twitter will make as much of a difference as whatever any of us may say here.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tori72 said:

May I ask, @downliner, did you ask Izzy for a Q+A for AfD anniversary or would you consider doing it?

Nah I've not asked for an interview/Q&A :) I don't have a website anymore, and Izzys own Twitter account is far far larger than mine, so I don't really bring much to the table :lol:

Edited by downliner
Forum double posted message
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Did I ever tell you guys about the Lance Armstrong podcast? I guess it's a sign that I'm getting old if I can't remember if I told you all something or if I just thought about telling you guys. :lol:

Annnnyway, Lance Armstrong has a podcast and he talked about filming a commercial (For Heineken... I think?) at a nice house in Malibu. Towards the end of the shoot he found out that the house was actually owned by Izzy and ended up meeting him. Which is where this picture came from:

izzylance.jpg

Michelob ultra commercial? Weird the last thing you would expect Izzy to do is let his his home be used in a commercial. 

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

This!!! I'm astonished ?. He must have needed money? 

Maybe a favour for a friend, odd though. 

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe it's a common way of making a bit of money in LA? Axl (we suspect) did the same with that models calendar.

Slash and Duff both used theirs for trash TV. 

What did they do?

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe it's a common way of making a bit of money in LA? Axl (we suspect) did the same with that models calendar.

And I assumed it was Susan who wanted it for her career. Or a bit of both.

1 minute ago, Archtop said:

Maybe a favour for a friend, odd though. 

What did they do?

I don't remember what they are called, but there's something like a reality TV show Duff and Susan did which was just cringeworthy but it wasn't a patch on the show I saw of Perla showing the TV cameras around her and Slash's home :facepalm:

Both of their TV thingys were absolutely awful. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Fourteenbeers You gonna have so much fun girl! Hope the weather stays like that. Enjoy an awesome show!!!!

14 minutes ago, Archtop said:

@Fourteenbeers have a blast, hope it's a great show. Sing loud and proud. looking forward to reading all about it. :headbang:

Thanx.  I'll have to sign out now. I decided that my Where's Izzy -shirt is not enough, so I bought an ugly hat to honor Axl's ugly hats. I still have to add some tacky decorations to it. :P

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't remember what they are called, but there's something like a reality TV show Duff and Susan did which was just cringeworthy but it wasn't a patch on the show I saw of Perla showing the TV cameras around her and Slash's home :facepalm:

Both of their TV thingys were absolutely awful. 

Omg yes.  It was called Married to Rock.  Had Perry Farrell's wife, Billy Duffy's girlfriend, and Steve Stevens' wife on it.

It was seriously NOT a good show.  But I was on maternity leave when it came on and needed something mindless to watch during the day to help me deal with a crying newborn and total lack of sleep.

:smiley-confused2:

• Like 1