Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

This is going be interesting :popcorn:

Oh, I feel very slightly sick.

The only thing I am currently thankful for is Dust and Bone and 14 years were UYI, can you imagine if they were AFD and someone from the current line up covered them on Friday  :max: Do we know if Dickey Fortus can sing?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I'm glad you all (apparently) missed the Izzy was spotted at La Guardia airport post from yesterday. It ended up being an asshole trying to be funny. 

Be careful with your emotions.

Thank you for that :hug:

10 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

In the show thread they're saying Adler flew into New York yesterday. :nervous:

I can't decide what's worse. A AFD show with the current lineup only or a AFD show with AFD5 guest spots. :lol:

I'll help you: AFD show with AFD5 guest spots is the worst. Just imagine those two puppies backstage, while Melissa adds sub-bass to Jungle, Frank struggles with Brownstone intro and Lortus punches his guitar, waiting to hit the stage for Rocket Queen for a three guitar version of the song. The horror, right there :nervous::vomit:

-----
Anyway here's the birthday boy to cheer you up a little :heart: (Don't look, @MillionsOfSpiders :P  And, please, go rant on Women's Thread, I'm waiting)

20196826_1644473812253658_1003301286_n.g

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Oh, I feel very slightly sick.

The only thing I am currently thankful for is Dust and Bone and 14 years were UYI, can you imagine if they were AFD and someone from the current line up covered them on Friday  :max: Do we know if Dickey Fortus can sing?

Axl could teach Dick Fortus to sing 14 years. They could do a nice duet. :lol: 14 years of guitar punching, weird spasms and windmills on stage... oh yeah! 

31 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I'm glad you all (apparently) missed the Izzy was spotted at La Guardia airport post from yesterday. It ended up being an asshole trying to be funny. 

It could've been somebody who looked like Izzy. There's a long list of those people by now.   

5 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Axl could teach Dick Fortus to sing 14 years. They could do a nice duet. :lol: 14 years of guitar punching, weird spasms and windmills on stage... oh yeah! 

It could've been somebody who looked like Izzy. There's a long list of those people by now.   

This is why I shouldn't be reading this forum while I'm at work. I almost puked on my desk in front of everybody. :lol::vomit:

About the airport sighting, the op made it obvious that he was trolling us and his comment was deleted. Fucking idiot. :fuckyou:

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

I saw it but could tell that guy was trolling. The one who posted about Steven isn't usually a troll. I've never seen him try to get attention before this so he could be right... Who knows though. :shrugs:

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

I'll help you: AFD show with AFD5 guest spots is the worst. Just imagine those two puppies backstage, while Melissa adds sub-bass to Jungle, Frank struggles with Brownstone intro and Lortus punches his guitar, waiting to hit the stage for Rocket Queen for a three guitar version of the song. The horror, right there :nervous::vomit:

-----
Anyway here's the birthday boy to cheer you up a little :heart: (Don't look, @MillionsOfSpiders :P  And, please, go rant on Women's Thread, I'm waiting)

20196826_1644473812253658_1003301286_n.g

Awwww. :wub: Brian always makes everything better. :heart:

---

I was lurking on a forum that is known for being full of Axl-lites (don't judge me sometimes they post new news over there. :lol:) and even they're saying this celebration without AFD5 is bullshit. If this lineup doesn't deliver I have a feeling a shit storm is going to happen on Friday. :nervous:

giphy.gif

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

I don't get why you're all so up in arms about this dumb show. It's just gonna be more of the same that we've had since the NITL tour started, only in a smaller venue and with a livestream.

MAYBE Steven will show up (if the sighting rumors are true) for a guest spot. But apart from that... pretty sure nothing exciting will happen. Boring.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

I don't get why you're all so up in arms about this dumb show. It's just gonna be more of the same that we've had since the NITL tour started, only in a smaller venue and with a livestream.

MAYBE Steven will show up (if the sighting rumors are true) for a guest spot. But apart from that... pretty sure nothing exciting will happen. Boring.

I know you're right. But there is a small part of me that hopes we are all wrong and they will get this right for once.

tumblr_inline_o92dlbdDE01reygjb_500.gif

:izzy: Poor steven doesn't even have an emoji. So I guess this will have to do: ??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Yes, I know. You're right. But that's exactly why.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2888-1388778035-6.g

Everybody is making such a hoopla over tonight's concert I think a lot of people will be disappointed.. 

people are saying Izzy and Steven have been quiet on social media and media.. this is typical Izzy where you here from him then he disappears for awhile.. Izzy probably has nothing to say so why tweet.. he feels he doesn't have to tweet before every concert saying he is not part of this concert.. like he said he is not part of it and he is moving right along with droning.. I wish he would tweet just one picture of him droning..I hope he shows up and someone puts on YouTube the video of him.  But for to pay for a flight, hotel and whatever else to play a few songs I don't see that happening.. I see Izzy being a guy that is careful with using his money.  He doesn't just throw it away..

tonights concert is going to be a mess anyways.. if they play an appetite song it wouldn't just be the 5 of them it would be everybody in the band minus frank if Steven is there.. it should be the original 5 and only them on stage.. If you remember Axl did not want to go the induction ceremony because he wanted to chose and have the power.

if someone from here is going and the savior Izzy is there please take lots of pictures and videos of him and post it on here.. 

when I get up tomorrow morning I will check here for any updates