Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

8 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Cheers to the good old days and the band we all fell in love with:

Guns N' Roses '87-'93

One of the most interesting and precious performances of the band, ever. Exactly because they were so sloppy and off, compared to "certain standards"...

It always amazes me to think how fucked up they all were back then, yet they still managed to pull off great performances.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AncientEvil80 said:

One of the most interesting and precious performances of the band, ever. Exactly because they were so sloppy and off, compared to "certain standards"...

It always amazes me to think how fucked up they all were back then, yet they still managed to pull off great performances.

Wasn't Izzy sober at this show already? The rest wasn't, of course. I love this particular performance, too. Axl and Izzy in (Dad :lol:) Jeans look so laid back. Like they just came out of their living room stumbling on stage without further ado. 

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Wasn't Izzy sober at this show already? The rest wasn't, of course. I love this particular performance, too. Axl and Izzy in (Dad :lol:) Jeans look so laid back. Like they just came out of their living room stumbling on stage without further ado. 

Yea, I suppose Izzy must have been. But I didn't mean just because of substance abuse etc... I meant, how everything was up in the air, un-rehearsed and uncertain. The bands fabric was tearing big time yet they manage to perform amazingly well...

Did you guys ever see that one picture of faux/possibly real izzy stitting on an amp with a bathrobe on? It was posted on some blog post with these girls saying they met him and I can't find it now. But if you guys have seen it am I the only one who doesn't think that's him?? :lol:

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

Did you guys ever see that one picture of faux/possibly real izzy stitting on an amp with a bathrobe on? It was posted on some blog post with these girls saying they met him and I can't find it now. But if you guys have seen it am I the only one who doesn't think that's him?? :lol:

Haven't seen it but really would like to. 

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

It was posted in this thread once but I can't find it now. :(

I read this entire thread before starting to post here but I don't remember that. Maybe it's one of the dozens broken links to pictures that made me desperate to know what it was... :shrugs:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I've seen it. Don't think it was him. :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Show us! Please

LOL:rofl-lol:

I don't have it because I don't keep faux Izzy pics. Sorry.

Edit to add: can't find the pic but here's some real eye candy in the meantime: 

IMG_0795.jpg

Yeah it's old but still :devilshades:

Edited by Jane M.
  • Like 2