Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Its Where's Izzy time! :headbang::awesomeface:

0.jpg

:lol:

21 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I've been working on the tour section of the site and I'm sorry but anybody who thinks Izzy is lazy or hasn't toured is completely nuts. That dude busted his ass in '92 & 93' :max:

Ok... I'm done venting now. :lol:

People are clueless, they have made the "Izzy doesn't like touring" their mantra and don't care about the truth. Fuck them. :hahafyou:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Ass presence of stage presence.. either one is good in my books. And speaking of asses, thanks for covering mine on the women's thread.   

I found  South Park version of Izzy, isn't he cute?  (he even has those yellow leather pants :))

izzy-1.jpg

No problem

I think these belong here

vQIunrGJc1c.jpg

MA_5QBRgMgI.jpg

:awesomeface:

2 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

0.jpg

:lol:

People are clueless, they have made the "Izzy doesn't like touring" their mantra and don't care about the truth. Fuck them. :hahafyou:

We dont know the truth tho before Izzy say it if He like touring or not these days

N' People keep say tht because Izzy didnt tour anymore for years right?

19 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I've been working on the tour section of the site and I'm sorry but anybody who thinks Izzy is lazy or hasn't toured is completely nuts. That dude busted his ass in '92 & 93' :max:

Ok... I'm done venting now. :lol:

It's great that you have put background stories about the gigs there, not just basic info (date, venue etc.) And you really have an eye for the visual... the website looks really stylish.

One thing. Should you put a warning on the NO Gang thread's link.. something like: 

enter-at-own-risk-sign-s-9331.png

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

We dont know the truth tho before Izzy say it if He like touring or not these days

N' People keep say tht because Izzy didnt tour anymore for years right?

He has said several times that he hasn't a problem with touring, he had a problem with the way the UYI tour was going which is completely understandable giving the situation he was in, newly sober and clean, with all that craziness around. I honestly don't think he would have a problem touring now. They are all men in their 50's, clean, sober, healthy, with wives, gf's... Also, the fact that he hasn't toured doesn't mean he doesn't like it, I believe is just he doesn't care, he doesn't need the money, he makes music for the sake of it and he is happy that way. :shrugs:

P.S. But a little touring wouldn't hurt, Stradlin. The world misses your talent. <_<

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

He has said several times that he hasn't a problem with touring, he had a problem with the way the UYI tour was going which is completely understandable giving the situation he was in, newly sober and clean, with all that craziness around. I honestly don't think he would have a problem touring now. They are all men in their 50's, clean, sober, healthy, with wives, gf's... Also, the fact that he hasn't toured doesn't mean he doesn't like it, I believe is just he doesn't care, he doesn't need the money, he makes music for the sake of it and he is happy that way. :shrugs:

P.S. But a little touring wouldn't hurt, Stradlin. The world misses your talent. <_<

Im not agree with this :lol: Dont forget first time He reunion with Axl because the deal He made with TB, N' You know HIs tweet about split the loot equally

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Im not agree with this :lol: Dont forget first time He reunion with Axl because the deal He made with TB, N' You know HIs tweet about split the loot equally

The fact that he wanted to be treated like an equal doesn't necessarily implies that he needs the money, cause otherwise he would be in the tour, at least he would be making some money :shrugs: and about TB, I'm not even going there. Those clowns. :facepalm:

14 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

The fact that he wanted to be treated like an equal doesn't necessarily implies that he needs the money, cause otherwise he would be in the tour, at least he would be making some money :shrugs: and about TB, I'm not even going there. Those clowns. :facepalm:

Well those clowns seems to be succeed to make Izzy join the stage with Axl:awesomeface:

Edited by SerenityScorp

19 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

It's great that you have put background stories about the gigs there, not just basic info (date, venue etc.) And you really have an eye for the visual... the website looks really stylish.

Thank you but I can't take credit for the backstories. Everything came from the old izzyontour site. What sucks is there's a bunch of other stories on that site but the links are now dead. :(

One thing. Should you put a warning on the NO Gang thread's link.. something like:

Hell no. No warnings for them. That'd ruin all our fun. :P

13 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I think it also comes down to the cost of touring. Especially with him not having management. That'd be a pretty big undertaking for him to do alone.

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well those clowns seems to be succeed to make Izzy join the stage with Axl:awesomeface:

Oh yeah? Then where is he on NITL? Have you been drinking the TB koolaid? Next you'll be in here saying Lortus is better than Izzy.:bitchfight:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Thank you but I can't take credit for the backstories. Everything came from the old izzyontour site. What sucks is there's a bunch of other stories on that site but the links are now dead. :(

I think it also comes down to the cost of touring. Especially with him not having management. That'd be a pretty big undertaking for him to do alone.

giphy.gif

Oh yeah? Then where is he on NITL? Have you been drinking the TB koolaid? Next you'll be in here saying Lortus is better than Izzy.:bitchfight:

giphy.gif 

:rofl-lol: NO of course I wouldnt said tht

This time the clowns cant do anything tho :lol:

Btw dat Izzy gif:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

No matter where the stories come from, it's still nice that those are there. 

No warnings then... welcome to the  wacky world of weirdos! :P

58 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

No problem

I took a little closer look at the picture (found it in Pinterest) It's obvious that it is a fake. The most clear sign is way they are posing (duh) and the lighting differences between Axl and Slash etc.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

OMG, I love you! :heart::lol:

Yeah, that too. I think it was Rick Richards who said that Izzy pretty much paid the Juju's tour himself cause they were not making any money, and yet, they finished the tour.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

OMG, I love you! :heart::lol:

Yeah, that too. I think it was Rick Richards who said that Izzy pretty much paid the Juju's tour himself cause they were not making any money, and yet, they finished the tour.

Thts why He needs the loot right now so tht He can do solo tour again N' maybe regroup with the JuJu Hounds N' tour :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Which ones are dead? I'm asking because we could contact the admin of izzyontour site (he's active on polish GNR forum) and ask him if he has some backup data or something. 

Just now, int8 said:

Which ones are dead? I'm asking because we could contact the admin of izzyontour site (he's active on polish GNR forum) and ask him if he has some backup data or something. 

It was just a few stories from fans that went to some of Izzy's shows. I wouldn't want to bother him over that. Thanks, though!

• Like 1

To be clear: When people say Izzy doesn't like touring its not because he hasn't cos everyone knows he was in GN'R where he toured the world and the Ju Ju Hounds where he did the same. 

It's because he hasn't SINCE, he did a few Japan dates and a few with GN'R and thats it. He has released 11 records and toured 2 of them. 

People say he doesn't like touring because of this, NOT because he hasn't (many decades ago) 

Edited by Izzymacbeth

8 hours ago, Jane M. said:

@SerenityScorp wants her Supreme card removed or I have the wrong impression? 

Supreme card? Is there an upgraded version of it? Like grand supreme deluxe mega-mix -card? 

There was a discussion on women's thread about  Axl looking like a girl/woman in pictures. I think I've found a pic where Steven looks just like one.

Maybe Izzy too.. just a little bit. 

earlygnr.jpg

Edited by Fourteenbeers
typo

9 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Supreme card? Is there an upgraded version of it? Like grand supreme deluxe mega-mix -card? 

No but she's drinking too much kool-aid and seems a bit off the rails lately so if she surrenders it you can take it. 

14 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

There was a discussion on women's thread about  Axl looking like a girl/woman in pictures. I think I've found one where Steven looks like just like one.

They all look like girls on that pic, some of them more beautiful girls than others. :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

can you do one for Slash? 

I don't think I'll have time, sorry. :wacko: This site has already turned into a bigger project than I had planned. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

There was a discussion on women's thread about  Axl looking like a girl/woman in pictures. I think I've found one where Steven looks like just like one.

Those are some masculine looking women, then. :suspicious:

TBO I don't really get the androgynous vibe from any of them. Even Axl. :shrugs:

• Like 2