Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

No but she's drinking too much kool-aid and seems a bit off the rails lately so if she surrenders it you can take it. 

Ok. :lol:But IDK if I can take it from her. She helped me out on women's thread ( I posted a photoshopped pic without realizing it was fake at the time  and she warned me about it) So I owe her one.

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I don't think I'll have time, sorry. :wacko: This site has already turned into a bigger project than I had planned. :lol:

Those are some masculine looking women, then. :suspicious:

TBO I don't really get the androgynous vibe from any of them. Even Axl. :shrugs:

axlroseaxlrose5.jpeg15c72a0d13461c44abc0ca28ba698357.jpg

You don't?? Ok. To me this looks like the  prettiest redheaded chick I've ever seen :lol:

3 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Ok. :lol:But IDK if I can take it from her. She helped me out on women's thread ( I posted a photoshopped pic without realizing it was fake at the time  and she warned me about it) So I owe her one.

You don't?? Ok. To me this looks like the  prettiest redheaded chick I've ever seen :lol:

You sure it's not just the hair throwing you off? I dunno. Maybe I'm just weird but I still don't see it. :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

You sure it's not just the hair throwing you off? I dunno. Maybe I'm just weird but I still don't see it. :lol:

No.. it's not just the hair. It's the cheekbones, the lips etc.. the guy looks that good without makeup. Slap some spackle on him and you could send him to Miss USA- pageant. :lol:

#WorldPeace

30 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

IMG_0455.jpg

#WorldPeace

You found a winner!

She's beauty and she's grace.. she's Miss United States ... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

#WorldPeace

I have to say, Jane you deserve that grand supreme deluxe mega-mix -card after that post. I almost died at laughter. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think it also comes down to the cost of touring. Especially with him not having management. That'd be a pretty big undertaking for him to do alone.

Totally, and I agree about what @Darkenchantress said too, i don't know if he has money enough to do it or not, and as i said yesterday i like to push Izzy to do it like a motivation cause i know he will have a good time and of course WE too...but i know as a fact he also listen to us and cares, once i heard he upload his albums online because a lot of people from Latin America were asking for cd copies , and he didn't have any record label to help him produce more of them... but the thing is HE NEVER SAID THAT until he said it in that interview, and when i talked with a lot of fans over here , they thought he didn't care... so maybe he wants to do a tour, or tried and couldn't make it , but we don't know cause he's not a media person. :shrugs:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

You found a winner!

She's beauty and she's grace.. she's Miss United States ... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

#WorldPeace

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Izzyarg said:

Totally, and I agree about what @Darkenchantress said too, i don't know if he has money enough to do it or not, and as i said yesterday i like to push Izzy to do it like a motivation cause i know he will have a good time and of course WE too...but i know as a fact he also listen to us and cares, once i heard he upload his albums online because a lot of people from Latin America were asking for cd copies , and he didn't have any record label to help him produce more of them... but the thing is HE NEVER SAID THAT until he said it in that interview, and when i talked with a lot of fans over here , they thought he didn't care... so maybe he wants to do a tour, or tried and couldn't make it , but we don't know cause he's not a media person. :shrugs:

Not to take a shot at Steven - you guys know I love the guy - but in terms of success I do think Izzy's solo career is a lot more successful than Stevens. And if Steven can get people to fly him to their country to play gigs wouldn't Izzy be able to do that too? Or do you think people won't approach Izzy because they assume he'll say no?

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

Not to take a shot at Steven - you guys know I love the guy - but in terms of success I do think Izzy's solo career is a lot more successful than Stevens. And if Steven can get people to fly him to their country to play gigs wouldn't Izzy be able to do that too? Or do you think people don't approach him because they assume he'll say no?

No i think it has to do with what you said before... maybe he can't prepare a tour cause he doesn't have a manager , and he also put a lot of effort and money on Juju's tour, maybe he doesn't want all that pressure again and he didn't find someone who can help him to do it without all the business bullshit... i believe Iz always tries to do stuff for us but without losing his balance and what he learned that it works for him.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jane M. said:

@SerenityScorp wants her Supreme card removed or I have the wrong impression? 

:hahafyou:I wont let You~

4 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Supreme card? Is there an upgraded version of it? Like grand supreme deluxe mega-mix -card? 

There was a discussion on women's thread about  Axl looking like a girl/woman in pictures. I think I've found one where Steven looks just like one.

Maybe Izzy too.. just a little bit. 

earlygnr.jpg

For Me Axl N' Ned are the prettiest one in GN'R

Edited by SerenityScorp

17 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Yep.

Miss Congeniality is the first thing that comes to mind when I think about Miss USA pageant (I've never seen a real pageant)

Actually I realized something : Axl Rose IS Miss Congeniality :lol::lol::lol:

dd47a32e-2f3a-4d09-a950-2ac428761bcb_texXApF2W.gif

I legit cannot stop laughing at this.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

That billboard has to be the single biggest waste of money I've ever seen. Hear me out...

The point of a billboard is to advertise, right? Bring in new customers, viewers, consumers or whatever... This billboard does none of that. It's just the logo which unless you're already a big fan you aren't going to know what the hell that means. And if your already a fan you don't need to be advertised to... So who is this billboard for?? It doesn't hype anything. It doesn't sell anything. It's just annoying at this point.:bitchfight:

And why'd they cover it up before announcing the tour dates only for it to be uncovered as the same exact billboard? :lol:

Worst. PR. Team. Ever.

Honestly, they're a mess. Saw on Facebook on one of the Ireland posts they actually got their flag wrong and put the Ivory Coast one up :lol: Terrible!! 

I cant figure out why they would cover it up just before the announcement and then put the same one back a few days later. I thought they'd put the new LA dates in at least, they're paying for it lol!! 

It makes me think there was something more that was meant to have gone with that announcement and things changed at the last minute. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It makes me think there was something more that was meant to have gone with that announcement and things changed at the last minute. 

I was wondering that too.

I also cant figure out that @iiii]; )' account. Their only activity is liking the pitman comment, posting about slash playing with wolfmother and then the AFD album cover. If it's not Slash. Wouldn't he put a stop to somebody impersonating him? And how would that person know about wolfmother? He didn't soundcheck with them so it's not like a fan could've known.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I was wondering that too.

I also cant figure out that @iiii]; )' account. Their only activity is liking the pitman comment, posting about slash playing with wolfmother and then the AFD album cover. If it's not Slash. Wouldn't he put a stop to somebody impersonating him? And how would that person know about wolfmother? He didn't soundcheck with them so it's not like a fan could've known.

You are thinking the exact same thing as me. 

The Slash account has to be he himself or someone very much on the inside. I still don't think it's a troll account.

Something happened last minute :( 

Good that the billboard is back though not advertising the new dates in LA. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

That billboard has to be the single biggest waste of money I've ever seen. Hear me out...

The point of a billboard is to advertise, right? Bring in new customers, viewers, consumers or whatever... This billboard does none of that. It's just the logo which unless you're already a big fan you aren't going to know what the hell that means. And if your already a fan you don't need to be advertised to... So who is this billboard for?? It doesn't hype anything. It doesn't sell anything. It's just annoying at this point.:bitchfight:

And why'd they cover it up before announcing the tour dates only for it to be uncovered as the same exact billboard? :lol:

Worst. PR. Team. Ever.

Maybe they don't care that it doesn't advertise anything, as long as it's 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle huge meme

Their PR people are bunch of morons though.

• Like 1

Just now, Fourteenbeers said:

Maybe they don't care that it doesn't advertise anything, as long as it's 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle huge meme

Their PR people are bunch of morons though.

Yeah but I'm being petty. :P That billboard is at least 5k a month. Probably a lot more since it's on Sunset Blvd. That's a lot of money that could of gone to bringing back a certain guitarist. :D

• Like 1