Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

21 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Luckily :lol:

Since we are all opening our hearts I just wanna say I'm pretty happy that  I've "met" so many nice people thanks to this thread and the shared love for our Lord and savior Izzy Stradlin. pinkglassesf.gif

:heart::hug:

Can someone please pm me when this thread gets back on track? You know, the weird world of Izzy not bashing his fans.

Just saying.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

:heart::hug:

Can someone please pm me when this thread gets back on track? You know, the weird world of Izzy not bashing his fans.

Just saying.

Don't worry, I will! But don't go too far, we might need you and your black robe :awesomeface:

Loving this loving spree so much, guys! As our leader sings: "I say love, just can't wait!" connie_24.gif

• Like 2

Please dont argue in here N' dont talk bad things about Other GN'R Members

Hope Frey N' Jane didnt leave this thread ?

I'm Axl Fan but I like Izzy, I like Every GN'R Members. I make this Thread because I want to know more about Izzy. I may said tht this is Izzy's cult ? but Everyone can join this thread

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

I have just spent the iTunes card Santa brought me updating my Izzy catalogue, I have easily spent the last two hours listening to his albums. My husband brought me a new record player, but I have no Izzy vinyl any one know what his released and where to buy?

• Like 1