Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

36 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

This pic always makes me feel as uncomfortable as Izzy looks because it reminds me of Roxanna Shirazi and her Izzy weirdness. These would have been the shows she was hanging around for.

Oh god, I forgot about that girl. Didn't her book break up Baz's marriage?

4 minutes ago, Crazedlioness said:

https://youtu.be/OJBMBHPkxpE this will always be one of my favourite gnr interviews. If it wasn't izzy talking do nich od almost be like "shut up and let the others talk" but because izzy never talks it's hilarious. Too much hereoin fro him that day haha "show them your buns ax" ??

"We love giving!! ...and receiving" :lol: That interview and the interview where slash was trying to get the condom on a Heineken bottle will always be hilarious.

20 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Oh god, I forgot about that girl. Didn't her book break up Baz's marriage?

Yes. She is a crazy skank with the worst taste in men I have ever heard of but I don't think she was lying about anything. If she was lying she would have made herself look better. And there would have been lawsuits, i think.  I remember the ONTD post about the book- it was hilarious because no one could nail down the timeline. No one seemed to know about NuGuns so they couldn't figure out if Roxanna was 50 years old or if she was a groupie when she was 7.  She was real hard on Izzy but slept with Matt, Steven and lost her shit over Dizzy Reed. Dizzy Reed.  Just in case all the other stuff wasn't gross enough. 

8 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Yes. She is a crazy skank with the worst taste in men I have ever heard of but I don't think she was lying about anything. If she was lying she would have made herself look better. And there would have been lawsuits, i think.  I remember the ONTD post about the book- it was hilarious because no one could nail down the timeline. No one seemed to know about NuGuns so they couldn't figure out if Roxanna was 50 years old or if she was a groupie when she was 7.  She was real hard on Izzy but slept with Matt, Steven and lost her shit over Dizzy Reed. Dizzy Reed.  Just in case all the other stuff wasn't gross enough. 

Yeah, I remember reading the screen shots of it a long time ago. I kind of got the impression that Izzy shut her down and that's why she went so hard on him in her book. There is just no way a chick like that would've turned him down or have not been interested. It was like a game to her to see which musicians she could get and Dizzy is definitely low man on the totem pole in that situation. I still think it's weird that Slash is following her on twitter and stuff. It's like dude... You all can do better than that. Aim higher. lol No offense to her but that girl is like the center for disease controls wet dream. :facepalm:

Hadn't seen this one before..

Edited by Kris_1989

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

Who's that Roxana chick and what's the "Izzy weirdness"?? I'm super lost.

She's a groupie... Has pretty much slept with every 80's rock star you can think of. I'll see if I can find the screen shots of her book. It might take me a little bit though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yeah, I remember reading the screen shots of it a long time ago. I kind of got the impression that Izzy shut her down and that's why she went so hard on him in her book. There is just no way a chick like that would've turned him down or have not been interested. It was like a game to her to see which musicians she could get and Dizzy is definitely low man on the totem pole in that situation. I still think it's weird that Slash is following her on twitter and stuff. It's like dude... You all can do better than that. Aim higher. lol No offense to her but that girl is like the center for disease controls wet dream. :facepalm:

Hadn't seen this one before..

Slash is following her on twitter?! Boy, no. No no no. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

Ah thanks! I didn't even know she existed till now! 

Here is what she said about Izzy. I cut the Dizzy stuff out because it's super long and well :vomit:But long story short she hooked up with Dizzy quite a few times, "fell in love with him", never used protection, ended up pregnant, he convinced her to have an abortion then stopped returning her calls. So she went to LA and slept with all his hookers & blow bandmates to get even. It's like an episode of Jerry Springer... lol

Qnqyyfd.png

8l1KucG.png

DLBTBvK.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Here is what she said about Izzy. I cut the Dizzy stuff out because it's super long and well :vomit:But long story short she hooked up with Dizzy quite a few times, "fell in love with him", never used protection, ended up pregnant, he convinced her to have an abortion then stopped returning her calls. So she went to LA and slept with all his hookers & blow bandmates to get even. It's like an episode of Jerry Springer... lol

Qnqyyfd.png

8l1KucG.png

DLBTBvK.png

Thanks! LOL. Ah, of course, it is normal to choose Dizzy over Izzy any day :facepalm:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

OMG. WTF!

Obviously she was bitter but if she or anyone else doesn't find Izzy attractive that's fine. I just can't stop laughing at the "Dizzy seems very sexually exciting and charismatic".

GTFOOH:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

How dare you. Don't be square! He is VERY charismatic! :rofl-lol:

:smiley-confused2:

Edited by Kris_1989