Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, slash was buckethead said:

didnt he say that they had plans for the anniversary 

Yes, on Eddie Trunk's show Steven said Fernando was planning something cool for the 30th but couldn't talk about it. Then the next week he said he couldn't talk about guns at all.

I was hoping he had signed a NDA to play at the anniversary but now it just seems like they left him out completely.

So, there's actually people calling themselves GnR fans who hate Izzy Stradlin for no apparent reason...

d95.jpg

12 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I'll be listening to the show. If something cool and worthy happens I'll post about it, after I change my pants. 

How many hours are left for the show to start? I'm super lost when it comes to time difference. :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

How many hours are left for the show to start? I'm super lost when it comes to time difference. :ph34r:

2 hours if it starts at 9:30PM EST. The kills are on at 9 though so it might not start until 10PM... So 2.5 hours to go still.

Edited by Kris_1989

28 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yes, on Eddie Trunk's show Steven said Fernando was planning something cool for the 30th but couldn't talk about it. Then the next week he said he couldn't talk about guns at all.

I was hoping he had signed a NDA to play at the anniversary but now it just seems like they left him out completely.

I think Fernies idea of cool is very different to mine. I still can't get my head around Steven not being there tonight if this will be the only AFD celebration that happens, why would anybody do that to him, It just cold hearted.

5 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I think Fernies idea of cool is very different to mine. I still can't get my head around Steven not being there tonight if this will be the only AFD celebration that happens, why would anybody do that to him, It just cold hearted.

im afraid its because Axl just does not care and Duff and Slash wouldnt ever speak up in fear of getting the show/ rest of the tour cancelled in true axl fashion 

37 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

im curious to see if we will hear anything from steven in the coming days 

Fuck, man...

I'm listening to the stream and every time they mention Fortus my heart just drops. I didn't expect it to bother me this much.

I miss Izzy. This is wrong. :(

giphy.gif

Edit: Slash sounds amazing, though! You win, @BorderlineCrazy :smiley-confused2:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Jane M. said:

I was doing great until Patience. 

There's some shit I want to say but I'm an emotional mess and I feel woozy. 

Fuck you Eddie Trunk. 

Bye.

Exactly. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.  I am so goddamn annoyed with this stupid fucking commentary:

Edited by Cold Jen Time

Ok, I need to get off the internet for awhile or I'm gonna lose it. I just heard some stuff that is full on stalker behavior about Izzy and I just cant tonight. People are so fucking inconsiderate. :fuckyou::anger:

Edited by Kris_1989

Happy Appetite day, guys! :heart:

30 years ago life was easier and rock was real. Fuck this shit!

43 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Ok, I need to get off the internet for awhile or I'm gonna lose it. I just heard some stuff that is full on stalker behavior about Izzy and I just cant tonight. People are so fucking inconsiderate. :fuckyou::anger:

What on earth happened now? <_<

By the way. Keep trying, Fortus, keep trying hard... :lol:

DFPN4f-UMAIelyF.jpg

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 4