Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

14 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

But what would he be doing there? Randomly walking around with his guitar? :lol: He didn't perform and he isn't in any other pictures at the event. He does look like Izzy but I don't think that's him. :smiley-confused2:

It is Izzy. Clearly. Guitarists are known to walk about with guitars. Carrazeee! He could simply be buying one or picking one up from one of the guys. Musicians do that. A lot. 

11 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Hi :ph34r:

17d3a3b095cf82aeb0e5f7905a098ed3.jpg

Is your future husband doing ok? Haven't seen him around since his god fell off his pedestal. :no:

5 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

It is Izzy. Clearly. Guitarists are known to walk about with guitars. Carrazeee! He could simply be buying one or picking one up from one of the guys. Musicians do that. A lot. 

QOx3BR.gif

Edited by Kris_1989

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

17d3a3b095cf82aeb0e5f7905a098ed3.jpg

Is your future husband doing ok? Haven't seen him around since his god fell off his pedestal. :no:

QOx3BR.gif

Lol, Yes. People read too much into things. He was with Aerosmith picking up guitars. Those are Les Paul cases, not big enough for his ES135 which has been his live guitar for years. I own both and a guitar store. Those are brand new Les Paul cases he is carrying. He's also been friends with Tyler since 89. People can visit friends too. 

Edited by Izzymacbeth

4 hours ago, Archtop said:

I saw her tweet, had to giggle, one of the harshest Happy Birthdays ever.

What's she done now?

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Whoops again! I thought she was a gay dude for some reason. Sorry.

#IDon'tKnowAnythinglol

LOL I was just about to say, SerenityScorp could only be a dude if she was a really, really gay dude considering how much she's into Axl, Slash and... Axl and Slash together :awesomeface:

But yeah, she's a girl.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Frey said:

Oh shit :lol:

Didn't she already ruin Dizzy's marriage or something? Slash should be afraid :lol:

Anyone know when her book is coming out?

She didn't say & I think It was Baz's marriage that she ruined. :no:

10 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

She means heresay.

From all the GNR related stuff I've seen and watched, I've never seen Slash treat a woman like she's garbage.

Well, obviously she exaggerates but I'm sure this will still cause a lot of problems when it comes out. I feel bad for Meegan, honestly. :wacko: Hopefully whatever happened with Roxana was before Meegan was involved with him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

She didn't say & I think It was Baz's marriage that she ruined. :no:

Well, obviously she exaggerates but I'm sure this will still cause a lot of problems when it comes out. I feel bad for Meegan, honestly. :wacko: Hopefully whatever happened with Roxana was before Meegan was involved with him.

Is this Roxana person jealous or something? That's the only thing that comes to my mind considering she wants to ruin Slash.

10 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

She means heresay.

From all the GNR related stuff I've seen and watched, I've never seen Slash treat a woman like she's garbage.

Really? Read his book even he admits he didn't treat some of his exes very well. It's been a long time since I have read it ,but I think he was pretty awful to his first wife and also I don't think he was very polite about Meegan either. 

@Frey I saw the tweet because @Cold Jen Time answered it, I only know about her from the women's thread, she was pregnant with Dizzy's baby I think. (Wow, I hope I'm remembering this correctly) So it looks like she has something with Slash as well. How awkward.

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

Really? Read his book even he admits he didn't treat some of his exes very well. It's been a long time since I have read it ,but I think he was pretty awful to his first wife and also I don't think he was very polite about Meegan either. 

@Frey I saw the tweet because @Cold Jen Time answered it, I only know about her from the women's thread, she was pregnant with Dizzy's baby I think. (Wow, I hope I'm remembering this correctly) So it looks like she has something with Slash as well. How awkward.

I have read his book. I was already aware of what he said about Meegan in there, that she was boring and they had nothing in common with each other when he was sober...which is why he kicked her out of his house. I can't really recall what he said about his other exes, though. Somehow the Meegan bit is the only one that stands out in my mind, probably because they're in a relationship again. *Shrug*

I guess I'll go back and do some re-reading on that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Is this Roxana person jealous or something? That's the only thing that comes to my mind considering she wants to ruin Slash.

I wouldn't say jealous... This is just what she does and how she makes her living. She's a notorious groupie who has slept with pretty much every 80's musician that you can think of. A few years back she wrote a book called 'The Last Living Slut: Born in Iran, Bred Backstage' that ended Baz's marriage and caused a lot of problems for Dizzy. :facepalm:

You would think Slash would know better than to hook up with somebody like that.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2

Apologies to Izzy Stradlin on not talking about him in here and derailing the purpose of this thread, worshipping Izzy.

I'm actually curious about the truth of Izzy being a really good lay. I'm not sure if that's a rumor or I've been reading too much GNR fanfiction lately.

• Like 1

I'm not surprised at all. There was a time (no pun intended :lol:) when Slash probably just allowed his penis to do all the thinking. He slept with Perla the night before his wedding with Renee, come on... :facepalm:

Look what you did, Stradlin! This is what happens when you leave us for so long! <_<

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 2