San Juan 2010 PROSHOT Campaign

All I want is the soundboard/proshot of the San Juan 2010 concert that MSL has. It has been 6 years since the concert happened and the line up of the band changed since then. So, there is no reason to hoard this incredible concert of a fantastic year that we do not have anything in a professional format to watch or listen to. We deserve this. Please, allow all fans in the world to see or listen to this awesome concert. Let's start a campaign so we, all the fans, can see/listen to this masterpiece of a show! #GNRSanJuan2010PROSHOT

A 20-second demonstration, we could see more of this and we deserve more of this: 

I've seen parts of it. Honestly, I was underwhelmed. There's some cool novelty to it, but that's about all it's got going for it. The audio is quite dry, and not an exceptional mix. Bland setlist by 2010 standards, and far from Axl's best show that year. There's at least 20 shows that year I'd rather have a proshot of, this one only has the notoriety because it's the only one we know is actually circulating and not locked up in the vault.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

I've seen parts of it. Honestly, I was underwhelmed. There's some cool novelty to it, but that's about all it's got going for it. The audio is quite dry, and not an exceptional mix. Bland setlist by 2010 standards, and far from Axl's best show that year. There's at least 20 shows that year I'd rather have a proshot of, this one only has the notoriety because it's the only one we know is actually circulating and not locked up in the vault.

I understand you, but it's something. It's better have something than don't have anything.

• Like 1

I think asking people to leak songs would be a better use of effort. But people who hoard these things are gonna hoard them for good (until another hoarder offers them something, but thats not likely to happen because hoarders dont trust each other i'd assume). The thing that that would most likely be released is that 87 ritz show more than anything else

3 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

The title of the video is really "Fuck you mygnrforum?!?!" 

I don't care if it's a banned member or not.. what is that about? 

WFA hates our guts. I know he does not have the full show so it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, what I would love to see, is the three hours long rehearsing video in 2009 before the first Taipei show.

1 minute ago, Silent Jay said:

WFA hates our guts. I know he does not have the full show so it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, what I would love to see, is the three hours long rehearsing video in 2009 before the first Taipei show.

Gotcha... thanks for the answer to that :thumbsup:

As far as the video you just requested.. three hour rehearsal? When Axl was knocking out the Paps?!

5 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Gotcha... thanks for the answer to that :thumbsup:

As far as the video you just requested.. three hour rehearsal? When Axl was knocking out the Paps?!

No, Axl is only watching. Lead vocals are between Bumblefoot, Stinson, Reed and Pitman. They rehearsed all the ChiDem songs, probably Oh My God, and jammed new songs. So there's that! I mean the setlist in 2009 was insane.

Edited by Silent Jay

Just now, t-p-d-a said:

Did you know some guy has the VHS tape of the FIRST Ritz Show in 1987 (IN PRO SHOT!!!) ?

Did you know Marc Canter has many footages from the early days of GN'R and the footage of the LA Street Festival? 

Did you know some guy has professional filmed the warm up gigs before the UYI World Tour? 

Did you know some guy has the VHS tape of the first concert after Slash left the band: House Of Blue in 2001 (IN PRO SHOT!!!) ?

and you want a 2010 Show with Ashba?

Bingo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

gnr.jpg

:bucket:

I can understand Bucketheads presence makes it interesting, but I cant fathom Axls vocals and no one other than Axl from GNR was there. I'd rather be interested in unreleased bucket songs from that era instead of the live shows. Unlike most people I like songs like Scraped and Shackers, really interesting guitar work.

8 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

Did you know some guy has the VHS tape of the FIRST Ritz Show in 1987 (IN PRO SHOT!!!) ?

Did you know Marc Canter has many footages from the early days of GN'R and the footage of the LA Street Festival? 

Did you know some guy has professional filmed the warm up gigs before the UYI World Tour? 

Did you know some guy has the VHS tape of the first concert after Slash left the band: House Of Blue in 2001 (IN PRO SHOT!!!) ?

and you want a 2010 Show with Ashba?

Yes, I do. What's the problem? It's probably Axl's best vocal year of the 2001-2014 era of the band and I don't want to watch/listen to Axl's mickey mouse voice again.

Edited by diegodasilva23