San Juan 2010 PROSHOT Campaign

Is there any proof of the House of Blues show being professionally filmed? was there cameras there that night?

I still remember when that thread popped up and the guy had posted two still images of Axl and Finck from that show supposedly.

5 minutes ago, Dean said:

Is there any proof of the House of Blues show being professionally filmed? was there cameras there that night?

I still remember when that thread popped up and the guy had posted two still images of Axl and Finck from that show supposedly.

Those photos weren't from the DVD. They were just rare pictures taken that night by a photographer. As far as I know, there is no proof it exists. 

• Like 1

Count me in for HOB 2001 as well. I think a lot of fans, including myself, are intrigued by the 2001/2002 line up and were curious as to what Axl's vision was for that era of GNR. I remember when those pictures were posted that someone had a copy of it playing on their tv. And yeah they were just rare pictures at that point. So far zero video has surfaced. When I was involved in the trading community I heard rumors that someone in Japan had a dvd copy of the HOB 2001 gig with a demo of Madagascar. But I don't know how true it was. Hopefully it will see te light of day. 

On 27/11/2016 at 2:40 AM, t-p-d-a said:

Did you know some guy has the VHS tape of the FIRST Ritz Show in 1987 (IN PRO SHOT!!!) ?

Did you know Marc Canter has many footages from the early days of GN'R and the footage of the LA Street Festival? 

Did you know some guy has professional filmed the warm up gigs before the UYI World Tour? 

Did you know some guy has the VHS tape of the first concert after Slash left the band: House Of Blue in 2001 (IN PRO SHOT!!!) ?

and you want a 2010 Show with Ashba?

To be honest with you, i'd take a 2010 proshot (montreal would be my choice) over almost anything. Mainly because as much as i like old gnr, i like chinese too. So, for me, taking that into consideration, 2010 was a great year. Great setlists (for me) and great voice.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, riot said:

To be honest with you, i'd take a 2010 proshot (montreal would be my choice) over almost anything. Mainly because as much as i like old gnr, i like chinese too. So, for me, taking that into consideration, 2010 was a great year. Great setlists (for me) and great voice.

I agree with you.

• Like 1

As much as I loved Bumblefoot in the band and Axl's vocals from 2010, I honestly find it hard to watch anything with Ashba anymore so I wouldn't even want to see this. I feel like I kind of reluctantly accepted him during the dark years but having Slash back really makes me despise Ashba that much more. Admittedly, 2010 was good by Ashba standards and then he just got worse and worse.

• Like 3