Nightrain
Sorry
Patience
The Seeker
Paradise City

16123697_357849481268796_2212596129596440576_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2017 at 1:43 AM, amaninjapan said:

Kinda shocked this thread and the Kobe thread are empty!

If anyone would be willing to trade lithographs for this show, please let me know. I am going to the Osaka show and would love to trade - I've created a thread in the memorabilia trading subforum, if you'd like to participate!

I am trying to obtain at least four in Yokohama for trading purposes. I'll let you know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nalbi said:

Just realized Yokohama was just an hour away by train from Tokyo...

If I can find a decent priced ticket, I may attend.

An hour at the most. Plenty of tickets are still available, as most prefer to see them at the much nicer Saitama Arena this weekend. I do love Yokohama, however.

47 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

I'm debating calling off work Wednesay and just going to Yokohama for the merch.

Merchandise goes on sale to the general public Wed at 3pm (Yokohama), Sat at 1pm (Saitama) & Sun at noon (Saitama). 

40 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

An hour at the most. Plenty of tickets are still available, as most prefer to see them at the much nicer Saitama Arena this weekend. I do love Yokohama, however.

Merchandise goes on sale to the general public Wed at 3pm (Yokohama), Sat at 1pm (Saitama) & Sun at noon (Saitama). 

Why choose when you can do both?! ^^

Where did you get the merch timing info?

4 hours ago, Nalbi said:

So, as Yokohama Arena is so close to Tokyo, I assume they'll be heading here tomorrow and stay at the same hotel until the Saitama shows.

Any thoughts on where would that be?

Most likely they'll remain in Tokyo for the duration of their stay to handle promotional duties, etc. and just commute to Yokohama and Saitama. 

15 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Most likely they'll remain in Tokyo for the duration of their stay to handle promotional duties, etc. and just commute to Yokohama and Saitama. 

I've not been here for long, any suggestion about which hotel could fulfill their needs?

There's the Park Hyatt in Shinjuku where they filmed Lost in Translation.  And Keio Plaza in Shinjuku.

Also a really fancy/expensive one near Shibuya station that I forget the name of.

And isn't there another famous one in Shinagawa?

If they instagram their view out the window that would give us a hint like in Osaka!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

I've not been here for long, any suggestion about which hotel could fulfill their needs?

Famous musicians often stay at the Grand Hyatt Tokyo near Roppongi Hills. The Park Hyatt in Shinjuku or the Hotel Okura are also good bets.

In 1992, their last visit to Japan together, they stayed at the Hilton International in Nishi-Shinjuku.

6 hours ago, Nalbi said:

I need the C.S.I Tokyo team, where is this, please ?z0hw5Uc.jpg

It's the view of Mount Fuji, probably from the Park Hyatt Hotel in Nishi-Shinjuku. Del James tweeted a photo of Godzilla atop the Hotel Gracercy in Shinjuku earlier today, and Melissa tweeted a photo from Harajuku. 

morning-fuji-view-from-shinjuku-picture-

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/morning-fuji-view-from-shinjuku-picture-id469712815

shinjuku%2B-%2B1B.JPG 

Park Hyatt Hotel

park-hyatt-tokyo-hotel-in-shinjuku.jpg 

Edited by SteveAJones
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

It's the view of Mount Fuji, probably from the Park Hyatt Hotel in Nishi-Shinjuku. Del James tweeted a photo of Godzilla atop the Hotel Gracercy in Shinjuku earlier today, and Melissa tweeted a photo from Harajuku. 

morning-fuji-view-from-shinjuku-picture-

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/morning-fuji-view-from-shinjuku-picture-id469712815

shinjuku%2B-%2B1B.JPG 

Park Hyatt Hotel

park-hyatt-tokyo-hotel-in-shinjuku.jpg 

Thanks dude, won't have time tomorrow as I'll be heading to Yokohama but I'll take a walk there on Thursday and see what's up!

1 minute ago, Nalbi said:

Thanks dude, won't have time tomorrow as I'll be heading to Yokohama but I'll take a walk there on Thursday and see what's up!

As a by the way, it's not too far from the Nishi-Shinjuku "bootleg district". The best store is probably Blind Faith, but Strangelove Records, Shinjuku Records and Lighthouse Records are also worth browsing. There is also Crazy Mama, which is all Rolling Stones. All of these are within five to ten minutes walking distance of one another.