01/25/17 - Yokohama, JP- Yokohama Arena

gunsguy

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

5:15 a.m. here...just woke up to read about this kickass show! Can't wait to watch it...if any member of GN'R is reading this..can ya do this same set list in San Antonio???? ;) Awesome list!!!!

It was awesome tonight!! I'm so proud of Axl and the band they kicked some serious ass tonight!! Thank you so much fo the pics updates :lol::lol:

27 minutes ago, gnr estranged said:

Thanks for the updates / videos! The few songs I heard sounded great. I wish they would play Japan more, I love being able to wake up in the US and listen to a live GNR show before work!!!

Yes me too!! I watched the show while I was having lunch:headbang:

Edited by Nightrain92
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Say what you want about Axl or the set list...but GNR put on a fucking mean rock show!

Can I really say what I want? Ok. I'm pretty sure attending a GNR concert must be lots of fun but Axl sounds like shit for most of the time. No, I don't want 92 Axl on stage, I want 2010 or ACDC Axl quality. Reunion is fucking cool and the best thing to happen since 1993 but it's a shame Axl sounds this bad. Well, you told me I could say what I wanted :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

My Michelle

that voice needs some more time to get warmed up, near the end of the NA tour he was nailing this song! 

But he's improved every show! Hope it keeps getting better so that when they make it back to the states he sounds like a machine 

outro to patience sounded good 

Edited by IncitingChaos

Great great show. Whole band sounding really tight and loose.  They seem pretty confy with each other.

Nice set list.  Im pretty sure we're gonna get more surprises during this 2017 .  

So nice being able to follow the whole tour live by periscope. I dont take this things for granted.  Back in the day i use to wait for weeks for some tv news vídeo or a magazine.

• Like 1