01/25/17 - Yokohama, JP- Yokohama Arena

gunsguy

1 minute ago, LA_0013 said:

Must be weird playing Japan. The crowd just stand and stare by the looks of it

Yeah, I got really frustrated at some point last night, especially when people started to put their coat on and leave or sit when the band left after Nightrain... I was almost the only one screaming, awkward...

Hopefully, the pit will be more fun on Saturday.

14 hours ago, maynard said:

Can I really say what I want? Ok. I'm pretty sure attending a GNR concert must be lots of fun but Axl sounds like shit for most of the time. No, I don't want 92 Axl on stage, I want 2010 or ACDC Axl quality. Reunion is fucking cool and the best thing to happen since 1993 but it's a shame Axl sounds this bad. Well, you told me I could say what I wanted :lol:

I saw Axl in 2012, and as you might recall his voice was pretty shitty around that time too, didn't detract from probably the best live concert experience that I've had, and i doubt Axl being a bit weak vocally (almost certain he will, as Slane is first up on the EURO tour) will detract from the next one either as he'll have 80,000 fans singing along with him and us Irish aren't like you Americans, we actually get involved and don't just sit on our fat asses tapping our knee. If Axl is struggling we'll all sing that bit louder to help him out :)  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SoNobodyToldYaBaby said:

I saw Axl in 2012, and as you might recall his voice was pretty shitty around that time too, didn't detract from probably the best live concert experience that I've had, and i doubt Axl being a bit weak vocally (almost certain he will, as Slane is first up on the EURO tour) will detract from the next one either as he'll have 80,000 fans singing along with him and us Irish aren't like you Americans, we actually get involved and don't just sit on our fat asses tapping our knee. If Axl is struggling we'll all sing that bit louder to help him out :)  

I'm not American, I'm Brazilian and we sing louder than the singer in any occasion. Read my post again, I said it must be a very cool concert. I'm just saying Axl sounds terrible. Sorry if it hurts you so much you wanted to attack the American people. How old are you by the way? :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, SoNobodyToldYaBaby said:

I see you do, (cough),

• Like 3

Weird that no one picked up on that "slaxl music moment" right at the ending of patience solo.  Just put on some earphones and listen carefully.  Even the audience reacted to that .. It was a simple but very ver y very  nice improvised arregement by two guys that (thank god) still  keep their very unique chemistry .   

Just hear the solo and pey special atention to the final notes and everything till the outro begining.

6 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Weird that no one picked up on that "slaxl music moment" right at the ending of patience solo.  Just put on some earphones and listen carefully.  Even the audience reacted to that .. It was a simple but very ver y very  nice improvised arregement by two guys that (thank god) still  keep their very unique chemistry .   

Just hear the solo and pey special atention to the final notes and everything till the outro begining.

The maracas? Didn't pick up on that before, nice. Really great Patience and that Nightrain was awesome... I really like this new fit Axl. It's almost surreal to see him giving it stacks again.

20 hours ago, Gibbo said:

One of the best Nightrain I have seen from this line up..

Too bad someone couldn't flick the blue haired Pokemon of the stage though.  Whoever says you can't notice her annoying useless ass is just wrong. Dizzy yes, Melissa no.... 

EDIT" And Dizzy isn't annoying or useless.

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 1