01/22/17 - Kobe, JP - Kobe World Memorial Hall

gunsguy

Very good setlist! I hope they play a setlist similar to this one when they come to Finland. Out Ta Get Me after SCOM was perfect. They could vary between different fast paced songs on that spot throughout the tour. They could play My Michelle, I.R.S, Perfect Crime, You're Crazy, Nice Boys or Out Ta Get Me. And then at the start of the encore they could vary between slower songs like Catcher In The Rye, Yesterdays, Sorry, Street Of Dreams etc...

They've been playing The Seeker as a staple for so long now, that I'm starting to think that song will be included on the next album. Personally I like the song, so I'm fine with that.

12 minutes ago, NoCode said:

Frank is VERY good on drums. It's perfect.

I've never understood the hate toward him. The guy is a kick ass drummer. I saw him twice in 2010 and 2012 at Bercy with Gn'R and he was perfect.

Edited by Caraibes
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

Very good setlist! I hope they play a setlist similar to this one when they come to Finland. Out Ta Get Me after SCOM was perfect. They could vary between different fast paced songs on that spot throughout the tour. They could play My Michelle, I.R.S, Perfect Crime, You're Crazy, Nice Boys or Out Ta Get Me. And then at the start of the encore they could vary between slower songs like Catcher In The Rye, Yesterdays, Sorry, Street Of Dreams etc...

They've been playing The Seeker as a staple for so long now, that I'm starting to think that song will be included on the next album. Personally I like the song, so I'm fine with that.

I am more than confident we will see Nice Boys in Australia. My main concern with the set list is that i feel it drags a bit when they do TIL/Coma/Civil War/SCOM/NR, all after one another. So it was good to see some variety there tonight.

I don't mind The Seeker, but it just gets boring after being played every night. At the risk of crucifixion, i also think the same of Coma. I would prefer they chuck in two other songs in place of Coma.

11 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

I'm actually starting to like The Seeker. The more I hear it, the more I like it.