01/22/17 - Kobe, JP - Kobe World Memorial Hall

gunsguy

5 minutes ago, Belfer said:

Well, yes it was puzzling grants:P

All good! :)

4 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Just catched up with the show on Periscope.
Jesus some of you guys are negative just for the sake of being negative... The show was fine.

Guess what, Axl won't sound like he did in his heyday, that's just how it is. Get over it!

I would be fine is he sung like that at the concert i will be attending.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Just catched up with the show on Periscope.
Jesus some of you guys are negative just for the sake of being negative... The show was fine.

Guess what, Axl won't sound like he did in his heyday, that's just how it is. Get over it!

That's not what people are complaining about. He's capable of so much more as he's proven on this tour and with AC/DC. It's his obvious lack of preparation before each new leg which is disappointing and as a result, it takes him a few shows to get warmed up and back into it. Therefore the people who go to see him during those early shows don't get to experience him at his full potential.

It's a bit disrespectful to the fans when Axl doesn't rehearse. It's as if he doesn't care and has a "ah well, I'll get my shit together by the second or third week so it's all good" attitude.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

That's not what people are complaining about. He's capable of so much more as he's proven on this tour and with AC/DC. It's his obvious lack of preparation before each new leg which is disappointing and as a result, it takes him a few shows to get warmed up and back into it. Therefore the people who go to see him during those early shows don't get to experience him at his full potential.

It's a bit disrespectful to the fans when Axl doesn't rehearse. It's as if he doesn't care and has a "ah well, I'll get my shit together by the second or third week so it's all good" attitude.

It's as if you guys have some sort of look into Axl's private life. How do you know he doesn't rehearse? Because he doesn't sound as good as he does in other videos? At the end of the day, he's only human and his performances are bound to change due to the live setting, as well as any other number of factors. You have no idea how much he has rehearsed or how hard he is trying.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

It's as if you guys have some sort of look into Axl's private life. How do you know he doesn't rehearse? Because he doesn't sound as good as he does in other videos? At the end of the day, he's only human and his performances are bound to change due to the live setting, as well as any other number of factors. You have no idea how much he has rehearsed or how hard he is trying.

Let me guess, you are a guy who thinks recordings off of youtube are magically way different than the show

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Let me guess, you are a guy who thinks recordings off of youtube are magically way different than the show

I didn't say anything to that effect. We can compare tonight's videos to Houston or any number of Axl/DC concerts, and we can judge Axl's performance on that. But that does not give us an indication of how many rehearsals Axl has attended or how hard he is trying. We can only say he is either better or worse due to unknown influences, which can be a multitude of things in a live setting. That is my point, and one you conveniently neglected to address.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Exactly! There are people are are either deaf or in a total state of denial. Yes, Axl sounding pretty good in OTGM, Don't Cry or Civil War. But he struggled big time in Sorry, NR, RQ, Coma, NR or YCBM. It seems he caught a cold or something. I'm not even sure if it is a matter of rehearsal. But it's silly to blame the periscope and claim that Axl was great

Edited by Padme
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Seriously guys, you're exhausting.

We got your point, Axl is a disrespectful lazy ass who never rehearses and sounds like sh*t, can we move on?

Edited by Nalbi
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I didn't say anything to that effect. We can compare tonight's videos to Houston or any number of Axl/DC concerts, and we can judge Axl's performance on that. But that does not give us an indication of how many rehearsals Axl has attended or how hard he is trying. We can only say he is either better or worse due to unknown influences, which can be a multitude of things in a live setting. That is my point, and one you conveniently neglected to address.

Its Axl. Dude doesnt rehearse. He doesnt go to soundchecks. Link me to one where he is present since the summer tour.

Its whatever, i love the dude, but its common knowledge he half asses preparation. He didnt for ACDC and look how that turned out